While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIrc and Icechat are examples of downloadable IRC clients. Normally speaking, you can access it through any browser by clicking on the link nes-chat.tk, and then you can use #nes through the embedded client Mibbit, but that doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

MIrc and Icechat are examples of downloadable IRC clients. Normally speaking, you can access it through any browser by clicking on the link nes-chat.tk, and then you can use #nes through the embedded client Mibbit, but that doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

While someone who knows how to make mibbit autconnect a server can reup the link, people can use this method (as an alternative to installing IRC client):

0. Go to: chat.mibbit.com
1. Click on "server"
2. Type in razorvine.selfip.net
3. Type in your username ("Test" in this example)
4. Type in "#Nes"

---------
Examples of donwloadable clients would be mIRC, Chatzilla, Icechat, Pidgin/gaim/whateveritiscallednow, trillian. But meh, if one can't bother to download then mibbit will have to do.

If someone will post a god link for #NES, I will edit it into the FAQ.

EDIT: Xpost with above. Should that post ^^^ be added to the FAQ?

If someone will post a god link for #NES, I will edit it into the FAQ.

EDIT: Xpost with above. Should that post ^^^ be added to the FAQ?

This is temporary, until someone with more know-how (or, in my case, more time) can restore nes-chat.tk into working order.

Ok thanks.

not going to celebrate untill this time tomarrow. got to make sure it's stable. going to eagerly await terrances update, he did say he whould have it up friday night / weekend.

I just sometimes like to remind people that there is plenty of room in Absolution 4 if they would like to join. It was a fresh start, but We are on turn 8 and it is rapidly developing into a Bronze Age game. There are NPC's available who are on par with PC technologies and economies, and any new faction would be placed on a level playing field.

/shameless plug

Dammit, Skilord. I swear I am not deliberately ignoring you or Absolution 4. I just don't have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom