LizNES6: Fortune Favors The Brutal

"There you go Ian! Tear that dirty Hudsonist apart!" Tim Haulsee cackled in his old age, and watched as his dog bounded through the tropical forest only to tear to shreds a Panaman soldier guarding his president. Intel had led to the president escaping to his forest retreat.

Tim felt more alive than he had in years. A simple hunting rifle was in his hands as if he were hunting in the Alaskan wilderness, but he and Ian were armored in bulletproof coats. He lined up a shot and killed a soldier that had eyed up Ian. Right between the eyes. Still as good a shot as in his youth.

"SIR! I DEMAND that you and your dog move back to the second line of infantry! It isn't safe for you up here at the edge of the front!" Then all of a sudden Tim's rifle butt flashed in the air, and the Colonel following him crumpled like he had been made of tin.

"I AM THE PRESIDENT OF ALAKSA! DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME WHETHER I AM SAFE OR NOT! YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN HALF OF LIFE BOY!" Tim went into a fury, taking the Colonel's assault rifle that the man had no idea how to use, and simply firing non stop into the forest. he got quite a few satisfying screams in answer too. Not bad for random firing.

"ROOF!" Ian barked viciously then jumped over a fallen tree in his way to get ahold of the head of a man that had been sneaking up on him. His fur was raised on every point of his body, a true attack dog. A few crunches and spurts of blood later, Ian bounded over the undergrowth to his next target, and Tim struggled o keep up.

"Atta' boy Ian!" Tim ran as his he were in his teens again, on the run from the local police for some graffiti.

The Alaskan president then lined up another shot, this time on a guard atop a watchtower on the edge of their target compound. Squeezing the trigger a moment later, he then saw and heard a helicopter take off, not 300 yards away, inside the compound. He knew of course who was on it. His quarry.

As the helicopter waved, a figure waved from inside the cockpit to the president himself. Tim proceeded to line up another shot, this time to the air. It missed entirely.

It looked like they were in for a long bloody war anyhow.

Ah, finally, a (last) name for the man. Interesting aspect having him in the jungle though. I feel like that's a bit unsafe.

On another note, I'd love to see some flags for either your own nation, or any NPC nation's you might want make/find. I actually have found quite a few myself, though I'd like to see what all of you are capable of. Also, any leader pictures, or photo-shopped images, be it of places, events, or even maps, would be appreciate. If any of you have followed my previous NES's, I generally like to scatter some pictures throughout them, though, with this NES specifically, I'd prefer to have 'canon' stuff only. Anyone who aids me in that quest can count themselves in for a bonus, however small.

Are....are you...the hell. Arya, simple question, are you special?

I am sorely tempted to make a meme: Cross 7000 clicks to invade Panama as Alaska / Destabilize entire continent on a meta-game whim.

I am sorely tempted to make a meme: Cross 7000 clicks to invade Panama as Alaska / Destabilize entire continent on a meta-game whim.

Meta Game whim? Destabilize entire continent? You do realize that Texas has been butting heads with California for years now, with our full support? And you also realize California has destabilized, conquered, and ended up pupating country after country, region after region? No, this is completely reasonable in game, and it was not us that started the destabilization of the continent; that would be Hudsonism.

Hey, jumping in to claim interest in Deseret. Haven't read the rules and stuff yet, but as I've been spending this whole semester researching the Mormons (specifically the Utah War, but Mormon theology and beliefs as well) I would be very interested in playing these people in an NES :D. Give me a bit to read through the rules and try to catch up but I'd appreciate it if you put Deseret on hold for me? Thanks.

To: The Emperor of China

Your people hunger to be free. Can you not see the web of lies around you. You live inside a glass bubble, only shown what they want you to see. Do you right thing and let the revolution flow over you like a warm shower. Let the truth soak into every pore of your body. Drink the warm red wine of communism and finally see the future. Our states belong as one, as in the days of old. A single unified republic of the people. One of greatness never seen before. We can show you the way. Just accept the inevitable.

Hey, jumping in to claim interest in Deseret. Haven't read the rules and stuff yet, but as I've been spending this whole semester researching the Mormons (specifically the Utah War, but Mormon theology and beliefs as well) I would be very interested in playing these people in an NES :D. Give me a bit to read through the rules and try to catch up but I'd appreciate it if you put Deseret on hold for me? Thanks.

Welcome! I've been looking for a good Deseret, and it sounds like you have all the qualifications. I've attempted to set up a fairly zealous, yet American attitude with them, and am excited to have a player for them. Any questions you may have on prevalent diplomatic things going on, feel free to ask me. Also, keep in mind you essentially run the NCLDS.

To: 'Khan' Altai

You have delusions of grandeur. Your pathetic nation has attracted the underlings of our society. Thieves, rebels and knaves. Keep your baseless threats to yourself, and we won't have to destroy you.

To: Emperor Humpty Dumpty

Foolish monarch. I make no threats. Even now I am all around you. I speak lies into your ears, and listen to your every thought. However, it is not I will make you fall. I will just be the ground that mashed you to bits when you reach the depths of failure.

Meta Game whim? Destabilize entire continent? You do realize that Texas has been butting heads with California for years now, with our full support? And you also realize California has destabilized, conquered, and ended up pupating country after country, region after region? No, this is completely reasonable in game, and it was not us that started the destabilization of the continent; that would be Hudsonism.

I completely realize the insanity of your in-game arguments considering your position. Hell, since apparently accepting swarms of refuges yields economic benefits I might as well go off my meds too and we can have a proper nutfest. Blow it all to hell.

Kozmos you are the single person on these forums that can infuriate me to the point where I am laughing. Congratulations. Would you like the Cookie of Hilarious infuriation?

Kozmos you are the single person on these forums that can infuriate me to the point where I am laughing. Congratulations. Would you like the Cookie of Hilarious infuriation?

Yeah well, manic depression is always fun times. I will take that cookie though since all the bunnies are going to be stabbing each other.

NES threads are not the place for OOC arguments.

No, but it is a place where Alaska can invade Panama without expecting a Bear's "rifle" shoved down its throat

To Alaska
From California

Our allies stand with us. Get out, or we will make you.

Stormaktskvalde Reform
People of Scandinavia! Experts across this great nation agree that the time is now! With the hated enemy of Germany vanquished, and his ill-gotten empire crumbling at its seams, we must look to the future with optimism and a true sense of purpose. Every citizen of this great nation must give his, her, or its all in the pursuit of greatness. The struggle for glory is never over! As Emperor Henric said we fight a never ending war in the name of our country, in the name of greatness, Representative Hertssir calls for you to lay down your life in the name of that struggle. Even in a time of peace, we must prepare for an era of war. Power is the projection of force of arms, force of intellect, and force of culture. We are living in an era of prosperity for this nation, and we must be prepared to share that prosperity with all the world. Whether the world wants it or not.

<-- Paid for by the Stormaktskvalde Reform Commission, and the Campaign Office of Uppsala -->

To: World

We have very good reason to believe we are next on the chopping block. While we will not simply bend over to the Hudsonist menace, we would like assurances that we will not suffer a similar fate to Mexico.

To: Quebec, World

Aid us in casting away the chains that this evil Empire has put on us. France will be free and united once more!

We have fought the German tooth and nail, and now hope to be free.

These messages arrived on my desk. Why do waste the Khans time. Please do not litter the world with diplomatic messages to those who are too far away to care about your imperialist squabbles. It is not in our interest to take sides with which bougie way group seeks to have the most power for all of them are corrupt.

Welcome! Everyone direct previous and current diplomacy to him. You are still in a position where you don’t have to agree with the proposal though the NPC did.

Thank you, unfortunately I am unable to receive private messages until I post a bit more.

Top Bottom