GameInformer article

Pouakai

It belongs in a museum.
Apparently GameInformer magazine has an article on G&K. All I've heard thus far is that it includes a splash screen for the Hubble Space Telescope.

EDIT: The guy got a picture:

Not only the HST splash, but gatling gun icon and probably some other stuff

What do people think of the green on the right. India or something new?

I thought it was the Dutch, but I could be wrong.

The only reason I'm speculating about this is because I'm pretty sure it's impossible to make out the unit stats on the Gatling Gun.

Has the Hubble been mentioned before?

Yes, but we haven't seen the splash of it. I think the Gatling Gun's stats are somewhere already.

Also the Carthaginian Capital only has Gems as a luxury and... Citruses.

No other luxes within its radius and the map does not look like scarce resources either; odds are this makes Citrus a New Luxury.

It looks like they have whales too. Plus there are 4 citruses within range of Carthage. That's too much for your typical starting location luxuries.

It could be India, but it may be something new to match up with the others. These greenish civs out there... Martians, perhaps?

I have the article right in front of me, guys. The Gattling Gun has a Strength 36 and a Ranged Attack 36. And that land is unsettled (it's a continent with only city-states).

Judging by the colours, the factions in the map are (left to right): the Dutch, Austria, Ethiopia and Carthage. (Ethiopia guessed by unit icon colours). The resolution is too low to decipher anything else. The ships are probably Frigates, but the icon got blurred. I bet we'll see a hi-res version in a couple of days.

Any info worth knowing?

Not much we don't already know. Stuff I hadn't seen before:

• Religion will have a decreasing impact on diplomacy starting in the Renaissance.
  • AI are less antsy about settling closer to them "when empire borders are already firmly established."
  • AI are a bit smarter about the way the plan for war.

Everything else is basic stuff that's been talked about a lot already.

What do you think the HST will do? A GS, scince boost or that it is nesesery for the space race?

I doubt it there is already spaceship factory i don't think there is a need for another building which speed up space race. I think that it could give a huge boost to science.

I doubt it there is already spaceship factory i don't think there is a need for another building which speed up space race. I think that it could give a huge boost to science.

What would be the point so late in the game? That would only work if you can beeline it and the boost is huge. For example, all remaining techs are 50% cheaper in beakers. Then you can beeline it and fill up the remaining techs at superspeed.

Top Bottom