well of souls info page

Yeah, Arioch's page is a really useful summary. He's a poster here, btw.

I came across this website a few weeks ago when looking for Gods and Kings stuff; it's a mine of information about vanilla civ too. One little thing I did notice - not that it really matters, but there's no mention of the civs in the Denmark DLC scenario (i.e. the Normans and Saxons). Incidentally, the site is brilliant from a modding point of view - double-checking what UAs there are, or how much tech costs in the vanilla game is all part of what I need to do and it's all there in the website, so thank-you.

The vanilla Civ V info is a bit out of date (because of changes in the various patches), but I'll revisit that when G&K is released and I integrate the new information back into the main site. Perhaps I'll need to make a separate listing for the scenario civilizations and units.

I thought that they decided to change it back so england does not get an extra spy

ariochIV, in the latest gameinformer magazine it told us that the gatling gun had a ranged strength of 36 and a reg strength of 36. would you add that to the site? also, i found the site awhile back. in my opinion, #1 civ gods and kings site :goodjob:

I saw some discussion here about something like that, but I didn't see any reference to where they got that information from.

I think that it was originally mentioned in the Something Awful thread about the game and that was referred to here.

I'm fairly sure that the person said that they had been at the display when it was said, or something similar.

It may have been in an article subsequently, but I am unsure. I'm not putting too much stock in it yet, although I could see that it might be very unbalancing.

I shouldn't put much stock in it yet.

I used JFD's avatar. It's not official, but it's a pretty good bet it's going to look something like that.

Did you made this page if so Great website but you should update the unit page longswordsman now have 16 strenght

And some other stuff like new resoucre stone.

Top Bottom