Iron and Blood 3: Rapidfire - Sign-up thread

You have 20 IC to spend on Provinces, factories or armies. Note some don't have a value on the map (See submaps.) and I may have missed some, so assume that those will have a value of 1. All high value provinces have been placed, these are mostly in Europe.

(Far Eastern) Republic of Daqin

Color: Dark Orange
Capital: Sinkiang
Territory: Sinkiang, Shansi, Suiyuan, Mongolia, Kazakhstan

Spend one third of IPs in factories in Sinkiang
Spend one half of the remaining IP in armies
Spend the rest in expanding, starting in Tibet and Szechwan, then into Central Asia

Republic of South Africa

Capital: Transvaal
Other Claims: Cape, Namibia, Natal, Mozambique (5 Provinces and 14 IC total)
Initial Spending: 6IC on Factories – Can all be placed in Transvaal

Rastafari Roman Empire of Jamaica

Color: Dark Green
Capital: Kingston (Jamaica)
Territory: Cuba, Hispaniola, West Indies, Panama, Jamaica-Belize

RESERVED: for once I decide on how to spend my pre-allocated funds.

The Kingdom of Myanmar

Capital: Amarapura (Upper Burma)
Spoiler :
10 IC on provinces
6 IC on factories in Upper Berma
4 IC on factories in Assam

I call Netherlands, Belgium, Picardy, Provence, and Paris.

Name: France-Netherlands, or The Federation of the Blue and Yellow (Le Federation de les Bleus et Jaunes)
Flag: Exactly like Sweden's
Capital: Paris
Color: Yellow, please. Not orange.

Orders -

IB3 - Germany - Turn 1 orders

20 IC for 10 factories

Senatus Populusque Romanus de Hispania

Color: Maroon
Capital: Nova Roma (Formerly Nova Carthago) denoted by the yellow dot.
History:
When the Roman Empire was destroyed, the last Emperor's chosen heir escaped to Hispania where he managed to rebuild part of the glory of the former emperor. Now it is apparent that two other illegitimate states have risen and claimed the mantle of Imperium. Emperor Potestatem Caesar Augustus Gaius Romulus will lead the people and Senate of Rome to glory.
Basic Government Info: The Emperor retains his power, but the Senate has once again risen to prominence.

Spending Orders- IB3- Turn 1- SPQRH
20 IC for the starting provinces

(I'm allowed to incur debt, right?)

Attachments

• Claims.png
    Claims.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 210
When the Roman Empire was destroyed, the last Emperor's chosen heir escaped to Hispania where he managed to rebuild part of the glory of the former emperor.

Assuming we are talking about the Western Empire (that is what the flag suggests at least) I am pretty sure that isn't how it worked.

Assuming we are talking about the Western Empire (that is what the flag suggests at least) I am pretty sure that isn't how it worked.
Uhuh. Well guess what, who says recorded history is right. :p (In either world ;))

Anyways, a map of the 3 Romes!

Spoiler :

Attachments

• The 3 Empires.png
    The 3 Empires.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 252
Thank God I'm in India. I'm expecting some serious wars of reconquest among yall :p

(I'm allowed to incur debt, right?)
No.

You can only spend 20 IC. e.g. If each province costs 5 IC and you buy 4, all you starting money is gone. However, you will have 20 factories and no armies and you can then spend 20 IC on your next turn.

So how you spend your starting 20 IC is critical.

You can spend on new factories on start.

e.g. if you buy 2 provinces of 5 factories each, you still have 10 IC left. This 10 can be used to build 4 new factories in each province making the total of 9 in each with 2 IC left to spend on an army.

lurker's comment: Someone should make a Roman Empire in Russia.

So... do I have to pay factory maintenence with my starting IC, or does that come later?

I think you miss the point that there is no factory maintenance each turn; that IP cost is to buy them, and then they produce IP. With your starting IC you must pay for the factories outright, and then they produce until you choose to increase the number of factories in a province, at which time you pay 2 IP per factory built. You don't have an upkeep for them. That would suck.

EDIT: To GM: I looked at the start map. Some people start with 12 factories and an army or two? Doesn't that surpass 20 IP? And also, you made that one province I have that was previously empty now have a factory. So that means that with my army that expenditure is 22. Did you change something that I missed?

Top Bottom