Iron and Blood 3: Rapidfire - Sign-up thread

An excerpt from the introduction of The History of Daqin (c. 1345):

We are of the last army of the Daqin Republic, the Lijian. Our fathers arrived in this land across the great sea to the west, building magnificent towers out of stone and gold. They came to fight the Anxi kings, but they were cast off, building new homes in our ancient lands. Later we found that usurpers had taken control of Daqin and forced its citizens to follow a barbarian heresy akin to that of the Mengwu. Afterwards, many have laid claim to our ancestral name, but they are usurpers. We who are legitimate inherited the name of Daqin and Fulin, father and son of the republic, from our own fathers, our ancestors, whom we honor with maintaining our customs. These pretenders have proclaimed emperors who rule until their deaths, worshiped as gods until that point. We remain true to the Daqin doctrine, for we elect temporary rulers who step down when their period of reign ends. We hear, however, that there are others who likewise follow the truth of our ancestors, but we have not yet encountered these few. Perhaps in the future, Man will become more enlightened towards the truth.

We are the true Romans!

Might I suggest making Attacking easier?

Attacking is never easy. 2:1 is considered a normal attack ratio, if you want a 50:50 chance of winning. Remember a defender has a chance of finding the best terrain, cities, rivers to hold. So if you want to attack you have to use overwhelming force. But you do have the element of surprise, and can attack when/where the defender least expects it. i.e. no DoWs required.

GM: Pre - Start ruling. If you are going to call yourself Rome, you need to give a bit of a background to why you should be called Rome.

Ok - the fun is over. I'm back to being just South Africa. :lol:

Republic of South Africa

Capital: Transvaal
Other Claims: Cape, Namibia, Natal, Mozambique (5 Provinces and 14 IC total)
Initial Spending: 6IC on Factories – Can all be placed in Transvaal

We are the True ROMANS, The Lord Jah said upon Jesus's apostles from Ethiopia go create a new Rome for the true believers in Jah! Destroy the White man and White Rome, the children of Jah and Jesus are from Africa!

We are the true Romans!!

The Jews did this. Rome had no problem with Jesus.

What do you mean white boy? He was a rebel from Ethiopia who came to Rome to spread the message of Jah, is it not correct that Pontius Pilot ordered the execution. Jesus was going to make a new Ethiopian Empire, a Rastafari empire out of the world, a new Rome, that legacy Jah left to us.

You re-write history. And the black people are only good to be slaves.

ooc: About the last, i hope no one is offended. I just RP in game.

The Kingdom of Myanmar

Capital: Amarapura (Upper Burma)
Spoiler :
10 IC on provinces
6 IC on factories in Upper Berma
4 IC on factories in Assam
Finally added stuff

GM: To the Romes: Your shortname will not be called Rome, it will equal your province, unless you have already given me one.

e.g. The Roman Empire of Russia, will simply be called Russia, or Muscovy on my stats page.

I'm not going to lie, I only choose France and the Netherlands because of the factories. As it seems like I no longer have the biggest advantage in the game (I don't follow rules so I have no idea if I ever did in the first place) I decided to become a new empire.

REBA

Official Name: Grand Slave Republic of Blood and Decadence
Unofficial Name: Reba (so called after our leader, Empress Reba McEntire)
Color: Red or Gray
Flag:

Offical Language: A new language called 'Reba', which is like Japanese except with a lot more screeching.
Exports: Slaves, obviously
Claims: mali, mauritania, senegal, guinea, ivory coast

I'm not going to lie, I only choose France and the Netherlands because of the factories. As it seems like I no longer have the biggest advantage in the game (I don't follow rules so I have no idea if I ever did in the first place) I decided to become a new empire.

REBA

Official Name: Grand Slave Republic of Blood and Decadence
Unofficial Name: Reba (so called after our leader, Empress Reba McEntire)
Color: Red or Gray
Flag:

Offical Language: A new language called 'Reba', which is like Japanese except with a lot more screeching.
Exports: Slaves, obviously
Claims: mali, mauritania, senegal, guinea, ivory coast

I :lol:'d.

Roma Australium Terras Orders (Short Form can either be S. Rome or Australium Terras)
16 IC spent on initial claims.
2 IC to build a factory.
2 IC to build an army.

GM Sign-ups lock in 1 week. This will allow me to set up the spreadsheet and stats to allow the game to commence on 1 Aug.

Should I join as a few of NPCs, if no one takes their spaces in Europe.

Thinking France, England and Germany (and possibly Scandinavia)

Top Bottom