Instructions:
- Download Creatures in War 2;
- Extract CIW 2 in Mods folder;
- Download HOTFIX;
- Extract HOTFIX in Mods folder;

REQUIRE: BTS patch 3.19

About Version:

Civilization numbers: 22
Civilizations in Game: Bakemono, Caelum, Chaos, Ermor, Infernal, Woodelves, Mazatl, Mechanos, Morian Orcs, Orcs, Man, Skaven, Terran, Highelves, Ulm, Zao Lizards, NEW in this version: Ape, Frostling, Humanoid, Jomon, Skaarj, Warg TangZul.
Addons:

- Platy's (promotions, traits)
- Mad Nukes
- Interplanetary map script (You can colonize another planet)
- Legends of Revolution all addons from this mod.
- Defender Withdraw 2.0

Credits:
The_J, platyping, Civ Fuehrer, NedimNapoleon, LoR team, Revolution team, BBAI team and stuff from other mods. If i am miss you, send me message i will put you on list.

"CREATURES IN WAR" is fantasy mod based on many other fantasy games/movies, mostly ideas comes from Dominions 3: The Awakening, that game inspire me to made mod. You have 11 eras, lead your civilization from ancient times to far away future.

Members which get special thanks, they helped me in troubles:

Thunderbrd
Lib.Spi't
The_J
NedimNapoleon
platyping
God-Emperor
keldath
Red Key
Leoreth
strategyonly

Images from mod:

Future/Current Civilizations:

1) Skaven Empire

2) Orcs

3) Highelves

4) Goblin Empire

5) Lizards

6) Ermor

7) Demons (infernal)

8) Chaos Empire

9) Orcs of Moria

10) Argonian Empire

11) Desert Lizards

12) Dwarfs

13) Human Alliance

14) Dark Elves

15) Wood Elves

16) Frostling Tribes

17) Atlantis

18) Caelum Empire (People with wings)

19) Mu-Mu Cows Empire (Minotaurs)

20) Sauromatia (Amazon)

21) Ape Kingdom

22) Agarthan Empire (Pale Ones)

23) Jotunheim (Giants of the North)

24) Ulm Empire (Elite Knights)

25) Machaka (African tribes)

26) Marverni (Gallic tribes)

27) T'ien Ch'i Empire (Similar to China)

28) Jomonese Empire (Japan)

29) Mictlan (Native American tribes, Aztecs, Maya...)

30) Arcosian Empire

31) Apes

32) Humanoid

33) Skaarj

34) Warg TangZul

Ambitious project :thumbsup:.
Looks already good :).
And did you really made the skaven units all yourself? -> That's great work :).

Thank you, I hope it will become real :) but I need someone's help and support.

I am a bit confused, when you say African or Native-American do you mean they are based on those groups or they are actually African and Native-American? Because that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

They are based on those groups, they are not African or Native-American, because this is fantasy mod. It really does not make sense, just as you said :)
If you don't understand me just look 4) Goblin Empire they have &#1040;sian military culture, but they are neither Japan nor China nor Korea, etc.

Impressive graphics work!
What are some of your ideas for this mod? You said you needed help and support for it.

I am hoping to make my own fantasy mod someday, but right now I am busy with the mods in my sig. I have experience with the SDK but no graphics experience.

Thank you, but I'm just a beginner, I work with graphics a little more than two weeks and i do not have much experience. Yes, you can help me with SDK and Python, I have no much ideas for now about SDK. If you have some ideas for my mod just say :)

This is gonna be so great. If it ever gets finished. I once had something a bit like this, but the ambitiousness of the project coupled with the face that I never got the hang of unit making doomed it.

You can help if you want :)
I hope to finish it, but I can not alone do that.
This caught my attention an interesting idea:
Resource Stockpiling
Spoiler :
Resources will now be gathered and stockpiled by your improvements. Furthermore, resources can be refined and spent to build units and buildings, or increase commerce and yield production. It is important to differentiate between stockpiles and access. Access is similar to what is already in place in BtS. Happiness and health benifits will be produced by access. However, units such as Swordsmen and Tanks will now require a certain number of resources, not just access, to build.

I do not think the number of required resources for a unit, but when a one civilization attack another, and is on the opponent's farm, mine, etc.. That can exploit, and use resources as if they were hers, until the mine, the farm does not destroy.

Chaos Empire is complete for now :D will be done some other modifications..

The base of units, was taken from the Fall from Heaven 2.
Everything else I have modified, replaced textures that were taken from Tamriel mod, replace weapons, shields, etc..

Nice units! May I pilfer the Orcish Supply Train, Warrior, Knight, the Scorpion Clan Grenadier, and the Goblin H'wacha when your done?

They're for my Orcish civ in Ad Infinitum.

Looks great!

Thank you :)

Looks good :).

This. Will. Be. AWESOME!!!!!

Nice units! May I pilfer the Orcish Supply Train, Warrior, Knight, the Scorpion Clan Grenadier, and the Goblin H'wacha when your done?

They're for my Orcish civ in Ad Infinitum.

Thank you, you can :). I can attach one unit here if you want, just choose, and test is at game and tell me that everything is working properly. For me everything is working correctly.

Trolls

Trolls have arrived, beware yourself.

I'll also be keeping an eye out for the Dwarves and Elves, in case I find anything for my mod.

Top Bottom