Rise of Mankind 2.9 feedback and bug reports

Even though this version is not developed any more, I still want to download it. However, whenever I click on a link to download it, nothing happens until the website says the server has timed out. If I use HappyHost, it just takes me to the main page and there is no place to download it.

Do you have bit torrent installed or a similar torrent program?

And the links I provided do not use torrent.

JosEPh

Google it.

JosEPh

I've looked around for any solutions; or even for anyone else who has ever gotten this problem but found nothing at all. I keep getting stuck on 'waiting for other civilizations'. I thought maybe it was my crappy desktop, so i put everything on a different, better, computer; and it happened again. :mad:

RoM 2.92 has this problem if you use REV. The version of REV in RoM2.92 had several major bugs when it was merged in 2+years ago.

If you want to play RoM 2.92 Do Not turn REV On. And no, no one has stepped up to merge the latest REV into it. If I knew how to remove REV from RoM2.92 I would do so. But I don't. Sorry.

JosEPh :)

The mod (2.9+) opens up through warlords when I start the Mod up. It works fine in the game, the only problem is that I am trying to play online with my roommate and his opens up as its suppose.

I Installed both on our computers the exact same way through Beyond the Sword and we both opened the mod up through BTS. I tried taking Warlords off of my computer and it still opens up with Warlords as the Main Screen. Is there anyway to modify this?

Hee when i try to load RoM civ BTS shuts down and than noting happens ....

i have added the logs

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    7.9 KB · Views: 223
[8293.839] VERSION: 3.1.3.1 (104717)

Please Patch the BtS game to the Official 3.19 Patch. You can find it here at Civfanatics.

JosEPh :)

When I try to activate the mod, the game sends me back to the desktop but then closes itself.

I tried to play the mod with a friend, but after a while we got OOS.
We found out that combat is the problem. If we are fightig against each other, barbarians or the AI, the game gets OOS. We used version 2.92. Any suggestions? thanks

Hello civilized people,
I've recently downloaded this mod as I have become pretty bored with vanilla BoS or the mods included with it. Started the game at lowest difficulty to get the feeling of things and encountered a problem which I at first ignored as it was not an issue.
Basically a neighbouring Carthaginian empire had a coastal city. Then I noticed one of the tiles in the city radius was stripped as if indicating naval blockade, but that wouldn't made sense since it was the tile closest to the city (keypad simile: #5=the city, #3=the blocked file) and on the tile where (theoretically) should the blockading Barbarian ship be is landmass. It wasn't a problem until I captured said city and it's population grew, but now I need every tile possible to be worked upon.
I've tried going into World build mode and making a landmass on the tile then reverting back to coast, waited for another Pirate ship to blockade nearby, overlaying the "bugged" blockaded tile with other blockade and then destroying it, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone had any simillar experience?

Hello civilized people,
I've recently downloaded this mod as I have become pretty bored with vanilla BoS or the mods included with it. Started the game at lowest difficulty to get the feeling of things and encountered a problem which I at first ignored as it was not an issue.
Basically a neighbouring Carthaginian empire had a coastal city. Then I noticed one of the tiles in the city radius was stripped as if indicating naval blockade, but that wouldn't made sense since it was the tile closest to the city (keypad simile: #5=the city, #3=the blocked file) and on the tile where (theoretically) should the blockading Barbarian ship be is landmass. It wasn't a problem until I captured said city and it's population grew, but now I need every tile possible to be worked upon.
I've tried going into World build mode and making a landmass on the tile then reverting back to coast, waited for another Pirate ship to blockade nearby, overlaying the "bugged" blockaded tile with other blockade and then destroying it, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone had any simillar experience?

This mods no longer in development, if you are expecting a bug-fix and most people have moved on. You should try the mod-mod Rise of Mankind or the mod-mod-mod Caveman2Cosmos

Top Bottom