Brought to you by CFC

hobbsyoyo

Deity
In an internet filled with darkness, mistery and misery, there is one lone website that shines as a beacon of reason and enlightenment. Fighting against trolls, flamers and buttclowns of all manner - the posters on this site continue to bring the light of love and respect to every corner of the internets with kittehs and useless polls.

But an election looms, and nonsense abounds. Who knows what Thunderfall of doom awaits the poor, useless posters of this forum? Can they reach consesus on anything before the doomsday clock runs out? Or will the Quackers rule the roost?

There's no telling what will happen in this roller coaster of logic bombs and fallacies.

Be sure to see the last great blockbuster of summer:

Brought to you by CFC

The critics rave:

'negros' - Quackers
'You must be one hilarious & hung mofo' - Warpus
'I love pussys.' - azzaman333
'Cat's cause suicidal tendencies in people, so they are out because of that.' - Disgustipated
'...in OT it's perfectly fine to call romani people "gypsies", but not to call us-american people "septics"?' - Holy King
'Burning down villages is more of a viking thing. We burn down nations and give the people gold. Respect' - hobbsyoyo

Based on a novel by hobbsyoyo. Written and Directed by Trollface​

This thread is the place for funny, enlightening and otherwise awesome CFCer quotes!

(Don't repost any comments that earned a yellow- or red- card infraction. Also, the 'worst moment of my life' thread is strictly off-limits)

This isn't an attack thread, so no need to defend stuff. It's just for quotes that were amusing, crazy, enlightening or whatnot.

"I wish I could vote this year so I could vote Democrat" - GhostWriter16

I hope everyone knows that this post also included "Or libertarian, or one of the Pauls" and was written with the intent of punishing the GOP for election fraud at the RNC rather than ANY support for Democrats.

LOL thanks. I miss the days of being quoted (back when I used to post at that other place) for my nonsensical posts. My writing style is shall we say, unique. I'm the type of guy who in school would get A's in math, and C's in English. I still haven't figured this language out...

My Establishing Character Moment for GW was his statement (paraphrasing): "According to scientific and physical laws, explosions don't create anything, therefore the Big Bang Theory is wrong."

LOL thanks. I miss the days of being quoted (back when I used to post at that other place) for my nonsensical posts. My writing style is shall we say, unique. I'm the type of guy who in school would get A's in math, and C's in English. I still haven't figured this language out...

That was the whole intention of the thread, to give us a place to poke fun of each other and ourselves. Clearly I was mistaken in believing people that some people wouldn't be so immature to use it to garner more attention for no reason.:(

My Establishing Character Moment for GW was his statement (paraphrasing): "According to scientifical and physical laws, explosions don't create anything, therefore the Big Bang Theory is wrong."
For the record, I'm already ready to ask for the thread to be closed. I thought we could all make fun of each other and I didn't want anyone to be singled out. I also believe some people are clearly incapable of rolling with the theme and not trying to make everything about themselves, now that I've seen exactly this happen.

Let's just not quote GhostWriter16 - he's come close enough to killing the idea already.

"[The gypsies'] integration has failed and as of now, they're mostly a burder [sic] to the countries they live in, especially the Central and Eastern European ones. If they decided they want to leave for India, I guess a lot of people would rejoice." - Winner

This thread needs more quotes :(

'He was too busy crapping on Ireland and Scotland to notice his own birthday!' - hobbsyoyo

i'd have sean connery measure the amount of times you stubbed your toes against the amount of times you let an opportunity to have homosexual sex pass with a pair of scales. - holy king

have sex with a reverse mermaid.

that would be all.

- holy king

"Global warming is a myth made up between an alliance of corrupt scientists and politicians in order to brainwash the American people into higher taxes and regulation." - The_Tyrant

---

On wind turbines:

"They're unreliable, produce tiny amounts of energy, ruin the landscape and only work when the wind is blowing." - Quackers

"Yes, but enough about the English." - Traitorfish

OK, come on. Seriously? Hasn't he been picked on enough?

This thread won't last past the first moderator clicking on it since the whole point is to make fun of certain members. This one, however, is particularly mean IMO, and much more so than the quotes that were quoted about me in spite of the fact that both were taken out of context:crazyeye:

It's a light hearted joke. Civgeneral is a nice person, and I don't have anything against him.

Another good quote:

"Oprah, Aussies ? what happened to the dark sardonic humour in Aus ?
You want a woman in Aus to whom nothing is private ? one who has so called guests who state that being fat is hard on their self esteem?
No golliwogs, LOL, is that not being racist against black dolls ?
I take it her and her mob of supporters were kept out of Mossman and Kiribilli, they would not fit.
Good thing Jackman landed on his head, else he may of injured himself." -Otago

For the record, I'm already ready to ask for the thread to be closed. I thought we could all make fun of each other and I didn't want anyone to be singled out. I also believe some people are clearly incapable of rolling with the theme and not trying to make everything about themselves, now that I've seen exactly this happen.

Let's just not quote GhostWriter16 - he's come close enough to killing the idea already.
I neither wanted to ridicule him nor single him out. It's simply that GW is a very active and vocal poster here, which I'm sure he'll be the first to admit, so it's no surprise that many people think of him first.

Did I really say "Scientifical" rather than "Scientific"?

I'll admit that the concept (Of an explosion creating the universe) is bizarre to me, doubly so when you consider that allegedly no intelligent designer was behind it.
Now, that was a typo on my part (was half on the way to physical, apparently); as I said, paraphrasing. Don't want to heat up the topic again, and I hope you don't take me quoting you specifically the wrong way. Just what popped into my head first, is all :)

RedStranger is still champion of CFC quotes as far as I'm concerned.

I neither wanted to ridicule him nor single him out. It's simply that GW is a very active and vocal poster here, which I'm sure he'll be the first to admit, so it's no surprise that many people think of him first.

Even though I quoted you (sorry) I wasn't actually talking to you. I was just making the point that no matter what we quote from him, he is incapable of taking it in jest. He isn't being singled out for anything other than his sheer massive number of posts, but he takes it personally (in spite of the fact that others are even poking fun of themselves). Whether he is actually offended or just going for max attention, well that's another issue.

I just suggest we not quote him as apparently he is sensitive to the whole speel.

Top Bottom