Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

Its been 4 days since the lock and you still dare mock the son of a shepherd, I'm doing it now, just need to do a few more stats.

Shush! No more posting until you update! :nono:

UPDATE 7
1st of January, 1930

Link to video.

Europe Events:.....NOTHING

Americas: The Venezuelans and Brazilians thought they had managed to liberate themselves, but in a odd twist of events the leader of the ANP became a key member of the war cabinet. His genius strategy in tern lead to the victory in Venezuela and to troops giving him the name Bubba. The strategy proposed by him was radical in its beginning phase, let alone as American G.Is progressed into the jungle. He committed the most US troops to a foreign land war in the history of the US. Isolationists and leftists were shocked by this, it gave him popularity among troops already stationed and among nationalists. The Venezuelan army thought it just had to mop up the remnants of the weakened US army so it started a general attack on the us army, which was very different from previous partisan tactics. They soon found a huge army fit for combat waiting them. They were quickly pushed back towards Caracas and all troops were summoned from the Suriname border. It seemed nothing could stop the Americans now, because the Venezuelan army was in desperate position once more. The Americans were finally halted near the center square of Caracas, where to this day battles rage amongst young American men and even younger Venezuelan citizens. With elections at this time it soon became clear that the ANP will become a key factor in American politics and with elections it seemed nothing could stop them. But as it seems the American public is still yet to isolationist the ANP lost by a small margin against the GOP
The results of the elections:
39% of the electoral vote - GOP
36% of the electoral vote - ANP
24% of the electoral vote - DEM
1% of the electoral vote - CPUSA

Asia events: The Koumitang is posed to retake China one way or a another. Its bloody offensive on the Fengtian and the retaking of Beijing has had many consequences, the Fengtian, weakened ask for help from the Japanese, while the Communist party has gotten much stronger and has decided to administer the Northern frontier, the mongolian border. Should this be a worrying concern for the Koumitang, the CP still claims it is an ally of the Koumitang, even though the ideologies differ.​

Spoiler Europe Stats :

Spoiler Asia Stats :

Spoiler Americas stats :

Spoiler Africa Stats :

Spoiler Australia Stats :

Spoiler Cliques :

Spoiler Rebels :

Spoiler Map :

[timer=09/028/2012 1:00 PM UTC; Orders Locked]Orders Locked[/timer]

Woah. Woah.

WOAH.

Fengtian, you did not just lose. That's crazytalk. You clearly have the best flag in all of China.

Iberia would like to remind Ethiopia that their loan expires in 1933, and that the repayment is of 2EP.
We suggest that the budget be spent in the economy in order to be able to repay the loan without bankrupting.

EDIT: We also remind the US that the first payment of loan interests is due this year.

With the elections over, and the War Coalition a temporarily coalition until the completion of the elections, the America Now Party withdraws.

Hey, look, I have a clone, and his name is Sonereal! :lol:
Although he joined 3 years earlier and has higher postcount. :p

Why did my EP go down? When the Americans originally reached Caracas I got put down to 5, but I never recovered any of that when I pushed them back; I presumed all the infrastructure was wrecked and thus I wasn't getting any EP bonus, but why would I lose more when the Americans took only the land they had in the original offensive?

Definitely. We remember that Iberia is still giving loans.

You look like losing the war. Your EP is going lower and lower. I request a guarantor.

Rigggghtt...

Turkey declares war on Bulgaria for great glory.

Yay, I have another clone, this one called Mechaerik! :D

Top Bottom