elder scrolls mod development thread

Wow, this is insanely great work !!!!!!!
though argonians and redguards were moslty done already (I'll see which ones are better)

Khajiit units still needed:

senche rider (a khajiit riding a senche tiger),
pahmar (similar to a jaguar);
senche (huge tiger);

senche rider is a difficult one...
as for the last 2 I'm using the animals graphics... though I think they should be different to be able to tell them apart

Are you going to put the leaderheads in the database?

Ramzay, this is awesome work. The units are fabulous. About leaderheads - the Argonian looks a bit weird with his small head, and so does Barenziah - her hair & skin look kind of fake/plastic. But I downloaded the cat & orc and they're are perfect!

Thanks for the update smortt, but having tried to play the Argonians, I've found two other issues related to the Jungle Tribe - first, looking at the capabilities of the Argonian Workers, it would seem that they are unable to construct Jungle Tribes (they aren't listed on their Improvement list, like the Tree Community and Forests Camp are for the Bosmer Workers), and the Jungle Life tech allows for construction of the Jungle Town instead of Tribe

I think I fixed this.

Cause the Orcs can only conquer cities... I personally think it's a bit too much though, I'd rather say double (or triple) cost for settler in that case.

yeah, I think I'll change that

- Ramzay1945 - these are perfect!! :):):)
Can't wait until you upload them

one things though:
- I planned the warmages to be on a horse - they are the stongest and the more expnsive mages (casters are early mages, mages and conjurers come later, and warmages are the latest in the game)

Just wondering... is Crescents something seen in the Redguard symbols? I just got an idea of how to create a maybe better flag for them

Redguard flag? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords.
Never seen them using crescent moon, though I didn't play TESA:Redguard.
EDIT: Actually, wrong.

Hammerfel warriors! They've got curved swords. Curved! Swords![/CENTER]

These are great. Now I need to choose which units to take.. :) perhaps I'll put it out to a vote... :eek::crazyeye::crazyeye:

-- I've added your 3 leaders :)
-- redguards are supposed to abhor magic, and therefore have only 1 mage (caster), and I'm thinking of deleting him too

Just wondering... is Crescents something seen in the Redguard symbols? I just got an idea of how to create a maybe better flag for them

I don't know, but go for it if you have the time

Top Bottom