LoTR Civ/units only for C2C

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This is some of the units i found, i am going to place in more, and anyone that wants to help can and or make suggestions what to change, add etc.

Again, some of the UnitClass does not match but its all Civ4 has to offer for now.

This does work with current SVN.

Leader: Sauron

download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20764

Are you beginning to move in the direction of having a Fantasy C2C mod here SO?

Never know, but right now, no. If you look BACK at my Production thread, i added what i wanted to do now, but i am leaving that also open for someone to do.

Hmm...I have a bit of a problem with installing this. Since im a complete noob with installing modules, i directly dumped the contents of the LOTR file to Caveman2Cosmos. I also replaced MLF_Civ4ModularLoadingControls.xml .The problem here is that whenever i start the mod, i get either of these two problems: 1) It starts to load as normal but then i get a plethora of reports about invalid tags on files (Unfortunately im having trouble recreating the thing since i only seem to get the latter problem now) 2)It starts loading, but after a bit it just plain closes itself. I am in love with your mod and i thought that Sauron is the leader that the Vikings deserved. :help:

Hmm...I have a bit of a problem with installing this. Since im a complete noob with installing modules, i directly dumped the contents of the LOTR file to Caveman2Cosmos. I also replaced MLF_Civ4ModularLoadingControls.xml .The problem here is that whenever i start the mod, i get either of these two problems: 1) It starts to load as normal but then i get a plethora of reports about invalid tags on files (Unfortunately im having trouble recreating the thing since i only seem to get the latter problem now) 2)It starts loading, but after a bit it just plain closes itself. I am in love with your mod and i thought that Sauron is the leader that the Vikings deserved. :help:
Ok, i managed to recreate the scene and it gives me this: Tag: UNITCOMBAT_HEALTH_CARE in Info class was incorrect Current XML file is : xml\Units/Civ4PromotionInfos.xml I decided not to mash Ok all the time skipping XML error reports, since it gives a crapload of these messages, so im asking for help. Am i doing something wrong?

Heres a savegame. And sorry, im new and not yet familiar with everything :D

I just loaded it withOUT any problems what so ever?? I also loaded LOTR and no problems. pic 3

Here's what to do with LOTR:
1. Take the folder and place it in the Custom_Civilizations folder with the rest of the Civs.
2. In the file (see 1st screenie) MLF_ . . , click on it and it will open and manually copy and paste a civ there, and just type over it LOTR and save it. (screenie 2
3 Play a game like you would normally, but now you can start as LOTR.

Attachments

• mlf.PNG
    mlf.PNG
    85.4 KB · Views: 121
  • lotr1.PNG
    lotr1.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 130
Thank you! It works like a charm! :thanx:
I have no idea what caused the error though o.- I will continue following this mod with great interest ;)

P.S: Sauron´s favourite civic: Republic and favourite religion: christianity. xD

Top Bottom