ChristosIOT I

South African Campaign:

The Dominion invades one territory of Droid Africa after the other. Mali, Namibia, Cape, Mozambique, Netal, Transvaal, Zimbabwe and Malawi.

Unification of Egypt:

Egypt invades and takes over Upper Egypt and the Sinai. The Droid's power in Africa has been destroyed. And all that, thanks to the heroic sacriface of the entire Prussian Army.

From Spain
To Dominion:

We hope that we can buy Algeria and Libya back. How about 40 IC for each one of the two provinces?

OOC: I predict a war between the Dominion and Kazakhstan..................

IC:

War in China (Or how Kazakhstan and the Dominion invade the same provinces in China):

The Dominion and Kazakhstan invade Taiwan. So, I RNG:

9 - 2

The Dominion takes over Taiwan.

The Dominion and Kazakhstan invade Kiangnan. So, I RNG:

3 - 6

Kazakhstan takes over Kiangnan. Without Kiangnan, the Dominion is not able to invade Hubei.

However, Kazakhstan is and takes over Hubei and then move against Hunan. But the Dominion also invades Hunan. So, I RNG:

Kazakhstan - Dominion

3 - 2

Kazakhstan invades and takes over Hunan.

Kazakhstan and the Dominion invade Fukien but Dominion lost again in RNG 4 - 7 and Kazakhstan takes over Fukien. The Dominion takes over Yunnan and then Szechwan.

Wars in Central Asia:

Spoiler :
Kazakhstan Afganistan
Numbers: 9 Squads - 6 Squads.
Attack-Defense: 36 - 18
Luck (RNG): 2 - 1

Kazakhstan: 9 + 36 + 2 = 47
Afganistan: 6 + 18 + 1= 25​

Kazakhstan wins.

Expanison of the Dominion:

The Dominion takes over Gabon, Congo, Cameroon and Benin.

Invasion of Sindh:

Spoiler :
Kazakhstan Sindh
Numbers: 9 Squads - 7 Squads.
Attack-Defense: 36 - 21
Luck (RNG): 5 - 9

Kazakhstan: 9 + 36 + 5 = 50
Sindh: 7 + 21 + 9 = 37​

Kazakhstan wins.

Expansion of Kazakhstan:

Idel-Ural, Circassia, the Prairies and Greenland are taken over by the Kazakhs.

OOC: I finished all battle orders. You can expect an update tommorow.

The Dominion informs the world that it will accept the divisions of the Far East between us and Kazakhstan. We hope both our powers are in peaceful destiny and that we respect both our claimed realms.

We also inform Spain that we are keeping the provinces we claimed from the drones in Africa.

Correction. Your allies failed. Our troops had enough firepower to remove the Sith...so the blame on him still being alive falls on your side...try and blame NATO all you like.

Also:

Thats a complete lie.

We did announce that we offered NATO a year to take the traitor. NATO did not succeed but I guess it was the traitor's genius to move. Now he is in Canada, land and SOI to Quebec, a freind of the Dominion and hence our oportunity to take. It was not Quebec's failure that the traitor then went to Canada, to a province Quebec has still to claim, although we have attempted to suggest Quebec should reunite Canada. Hence it is our interests that Canada is reunited as one country under our Quebecan allies. We spoke truth and our comment on Kaz was a state power move to undermine the USA's authority in Alaska. The US now has Alaska and Canada will be united by Quebec, a ally to the Dominion. To this end we will aid our ally or else we face the wroth of darkness from the traitor.

OOC: Canada cannot be united. The Kazhaks have taken over the part of Canada between Yukon and Quebec held territories.

The US now has Alaska

OOC: Please bother to read before commenting. Kaz sent troops...and caused us to not be able to fight the traitor...not our fault. They then lost...so that the traitor is still alive is the fault of them, not us. By the traitor still living in Alaska, he still owns it, and therefore the USA cannot possibly own it.

Stop talking absolute BS, and try to follow the logic in my post.

OOC: Canada cannot be united. The Kazhaks have taken over the part of Canada between Yukon and Quebec held territories.

Then we ask the Kazhaks a offer: if you hand the land you taken to Quebec and help unite it as Canada then we are willing to ask Quebec to send a tribute of IC to you.

OOC: Please bother to read before commenting. Kaz sent troops...and caused us to not be able to fight the traitor...not our fault. They then lost...so that the traitor is still alive is the fault of them, not us. By the traitor still living in Alaska, he still owns it, and therefore the USA cannot possibly own it.

Stop talking absolute BS, and try to follow the logic in my post.

OCC: I saw the RSA: a misread I guess but the RSA are of NATO, no? Your fault is still within the lines then. Yukon is the place of the traitor now and the traitor cannot attack the turn but he can trains others if failure.

Also ooc is not a grand policy, especilly rudeness that can get the mods on you.

OCC: I saw the RSA: a misread I guess but the RSA are of NATO, no? Your fault is still within the lines then. Yukon is the place of the traitor now and the traitor cannot attack the turn but he can trains others if failure.

Also ooc is not a grand policy, especilly rudeness that can get the mods on you.

OOC: Our fault? Who asked Kaz to intervene? Who ignored our requests for you to stay out of America, and refused to agree unless there was a way to stop us completely our goal?

I believe the answer to all 3 questions is you. Therefore it was your fault that we were unable to attack him (with some bad luck), and Kaz's fault for not sending enough to beat him.

I don't see how you can possibly show its our fault...quotes to back up your claim would be nice for once.

Please keep things civil and IC.

OOC: It seems that WWIV will soon begin.................

OOC: Our fault? Who asked Kaz to intervene? Who ignored our requests for you to stay out of America, and refused to agree unless there was a way to stop us completely our goal?

Kaz showed interest and we still feel annoyed at being threatend by nuclear weopons in Cuba. The Dominion might be brutal but it is not that aggressive.

OOC: and I am speaking in IC as you should be doing. OOC arguments like your doing is uncivil and frankly not a playing move.

I believe the answer to all 3 questions is you. Therefore it was your fault that we were unable to attack him (with some bad luck), and Kaz's fault for not sending enough to beat him.

It was not our fault that we be threatend by the Americans with war if we entered Alaska! Plus: did you not want us out of Alaska? Saying its our fault for your request is notable. Plus Kaz might have not known that they had to need two moved forces, same for your armies.

OOC: again, I am being civil and doing IC instead of OOC.

I don't see how you can possibly show its our fault...quotes to back up your claim would be nice for once.

IC: The Dominion will this year not strike Alaska. We trust the Kazakhstan authorities to take care of the matter. If the threat is not removed this year then the Dominion will get in. That is all.

We will instead set our forces meant for Alaska for the south of Africa.

OOC: now in the future please respond in IC.

Prussia inquires as to why we are letting ourselves be so distracted, when we have forced the droids to have to go completely on the defensive. They have been forced to move all their military into their capital: We must keep it this way. Infighting is the reason this Empire of theirs even exists to begin with. If we start infighting every time we make progress, we shall never succeed at winning this war.

IC:

Kaz showed interest and we still feel annoyed at being threatend by nuclear weopons in Cuba. The Dominion might be brutal but it is not that aggressive.

They only showed interest after your refusal to not interfere. And after your threats to nuke anyone if they touched Britain (OOC: Which would happen in real life as well, I know).

It was not our fault that we be threatend by the Americans with war if we entered Alaska! Plus: did you not want us out of Alaska? Saying its our fault for your request is notable. Plus Kaz might have not known that they had to need two moved forces, same for your armies.

IC: It was when you ignored previous exchanges over Cuba. Why would it be any different over Alaska? So yes, it was your fault for us to even have to make that request...again. You removing yourself and engaging other nations to do the same as what you were agreeing not to doesn't change the whole point of it. Which is to keep nations not based in America out. In words you agree to the request. In spirit you simply find a way around it. Should I make every request watertight against finding ways out of stuff in future?

The failure for it to be removed was Kaz's fault...they could of left it, or worked out what was needed to beat it...of which had they asked, we would of provided them that information...like we did over Egypt.

And finally...your quote states explicitly that you are wanting to, letting, agreeing, and gives sufficent reason to say encouraging Kaz to interfere...without mentioning NATO once. No where do you state you are giving NATO one year...you state you are giving Kaz first shot, and if in 1 year its still there, then you will interfere.

YEAR 28 AR (After Revolt - Turn 16):

- Afghan Rebel in a mountain

- Kazhak troops in Afghanistan

- Prussian Tanks in Greece

Once again the world is on the brink of a global nuclear war. This year, the Prussian blitzed throught the Droid held Balkans and invaded the Capital of the Super Droid Empire itself, Istanbul. Althought the attack was a terrible disaster and almost the entire Prussian army was wiped out, it forced the Droids to send all of their troops to their Capital, leaving the Empire with no defense.

The Dominion took over a huge part of Droid Africa, as did Spain. Egypt re-unified and both Israel and Fars expanded. Israel managed to take over Droid held Lebanon with only 1 Squad. The Droids, after 16 years of warfare, are at the brink of total defeat as Droids retrat everywhere in the Empire.

In the America's, after a dispute between the Dominion and NATO that almost led to nuclear catastrophe, Kazakhstan invaded Alaska to kill Anakin. But Anakin instead attacked Yukon and killed the 6 Kazhak Paratroopers send against him. The UPRCAIPPN, meanwhile, expands it's army, as it has created a Nuke, making sure that no nation will dare to invade them without thinking twice. At the same time, the Swiss expanded in Europe.

As NATO and the Dominion fight each other in a rhetoric war of hatred, some analysts think that this could get out of hand and lead the world into a global nuclear war. Until now, there was a common danger, the Droids, that united all humans and prevented a war between human nations. But now that the Droids are on the retreat, nothing stops the humans from starting to fight again each other.

Jedi Mission:

Mace Windu:

Leader of the Jedi Monks. He is legendary because of his lightsaber skills. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he alone killed 1,000 Droids only with his lightsaber.

Obi Wan Kenobi:

Jedi Master. He is known for using the force with immense power. It is said that during the Droid Revolution, he electrified and burned 600 Droids with his Force Lighting.

From Jedi
To Members of the Jedi Order:

We must destroy Darth Vader now, before it is too late. If you do not kill him this year, then, starting from next year, he will train two Sith Warriors every year, creating a huge force that could threaten the entire world. You must kill him. Now! It is not time to fight each other.
Time: 1 Turn.
Reward: 160 IC
Notes: Failure to complete the mission will give to the Sith 2 Sith Warriors every turn.

Map:
Spoiler :

Stats:
Spoiler :
Prussia:
Spoiler :
Player: Daedwartin
7 Factories
47 Farms
15 Tanks
Income: 226 IC

UPRCAIPPN:
Spoiler :
Player: Robert Can't
18 Farms
26 Squads
1 Nuke
Income: 74 IC

Switzerland:
Spoiler :
17 Factories
411 Farms
19 Squads
Income: 1786 IC
Banked: 1 IC

Angola:
Spoiler :

32 Farms
42 Squads
7 Navies
Income: 130 IC

Quebec:
Spoiler :
3 Factories
8 Farms
31 Squads
Income: 55 IC

Dominion:
Spoiler :
Player: Ailedhoo
16 Factories
74 Farms
2 laser cannons
204 Squads
40 Snipers
16 Planes
20 Tanks
70 Navies
Income: 513 IC
Jedi Monk: 2/3

Peru:
Spoiler :
4 Factory
229 Farms
10 Squads
1 Sniper
2 Planes (Given to RSA)
1 Tank (Given to RSA)
Income: 1010 IC

Republic of South America :
Spoiler :
Player: Mat93
18 Factories
351 Farms
9 Tanks
4 Planes
21 Navy
2 Planes (Given by Peru)
1 Tank (Given by Peru)
Income: 1554 IC
Jedi Monk: 2/3
Extra income: 12 IC given by Prussia

Japan:
Spoiler :
4 Factories
10 Farms
21 Squads
1 Sniper
10 Navies
Income: 78 IC

Korea:
Spoiler :

40 Farms
22 squads
Income: 164 IC

Kazakhstan:
Spoiler :
Player: AA
11 Factories
640 Farms
336 Squads
85 Navies
24 paratroopers
Income: 2923 IC

Super Droids Empire:
Spoiler :
328 Squads
27 factories
2 Laser Shields (Caucasus - Ararat - Tabriz, Istanbul - Macedonia - Greece)
Income: 83 IC

Spain:
Spoiler :
11 Factories
40 squads
161 Farms
10 Navies
Income: 761 IC

USA:
Spoiler :
Player: Soneral