While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
You like Outlandish or randomly know that video?

I had no idea they had any following outside Denmark.

talonschild, theme:

Link to video.
Mostly from about 0:38 onward.

talonschild: ambient:

Link to video.

talonschild, WAR (good mood):

Link to video.

talonschild, WAR (bad mood):

Link to video.

talonschild, never:

Link to video.

Of course, all this is flagrant generalization - I have songs for states of mind, and these happen to be the best fits for me overall. Heck, there's really two of me, human!talonschild and soldier!talonschild (you guys deal with human!talonschild, so we're clear - soldier!talonschild only emerges when I write). And really, both have fairly clear-cut "joyful" and "sorrowful" moods, with human!talonschild having a "silly" mood as well. If I feel like it I might post those five themes, too.

Bread and Barrels is an awesome album. I've had it for a few years. I also have some of their other stuff somewhere.

SamSniped
Main Theme: "Black Jesus" by Everlast
Background: First 1:30 of the instrumental of the Rasputin vs. Stalin ERB
War (winning): "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" by the Geto Boys; "Irish Celebration" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
War (losing): "'Till I Collapse" and "Won't Back Down" by Eminem; "Fight Music" by D12
Procrastinating: "The Bad Touch" by the Bloodhound Gang; "Fly" by Sugar Ray; "Caress Me Down" and "What I Got" by Sublime; "Nuthin' But A G Thang" by Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre

I'll probably add more to this later :p

I'm disappointed in you guys, you could've gotten a whole thread out of the idea.

Spoiler Gem Hound Theme Song :

Spoiler Gem Hound at the War Table :

Spoiler Gem Hound starting a War :

Spoiler Gem Hound at War :

Spoiler Gem Hound getting Back Stabbed :

Spoiler Gem Hound Plotting :

Spoiler Gem Hound Defeated :

Spoiler Gem Hound Victorious :

Spoiler Gem Hound at Peace :

Favorite Bands/Singers: Rolling Stones, The Beetles, CCR, ACDC, Trooper, 3 Doors Down, Evanescence, Anastacia, Kelly Clarkson, Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, Hedley, Bruno Mars, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Big and Rich

Eltain:

Amish Paradise, all day censorses.

Spoiler :

Bombshoo and I, behind us is the San Francisco Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom