EAT POOP YOU CAT: The Gritty Reboot that doesn't acknowledge the previous editions

Done. Get that thing up yo.

Spoiler :
choxorn

Pluto, upset about its reduced planetary status, plots revenge on the Solar System, especially Saturn.

CivGeneral

KaiserElectric (1)

The space program was immediately cancelled after it was discovered that the nearby planets were absorbed by unfunny memes.

NinjaCow64

madviking

After months of debate, the battle lines were drawn: Mr. Saturn and his planetary counterparts were pro-space shuttle, while the artificially intelligent computers were anti-space shuttle.

Joecoolyo

Catharsis

Space had a really big argument with Technology. The space shuttle couldn't bear to see them fight so it flew away.

mythmonster2

Souron

The angry nebula and mad science joined forces to make the space shuttle fly away crying.

SouthernKing

Askthepizzaguy

I HAVE FURY! Now is the time to feel the SUPERNOVA of my RAGE! You will look on with great incredulity as I prepare for MAXIMUM SPACE FLIGHT of SADNESS upon your FACE OF TEARS! The Doc will have bandages of WOE upon his forehead of shame! HAHAHA!!!!

The Black Knigh

Perfection

"A control room sun, what mad affairs!"
spat the doc with bandaged hairs
"back, time!" he wails
through space, he sails
"How did that Dalek get up the stairs?"

MartinLuther

KaiserElectric (2)

Dr. Who planned to celebrate his conversion to Sikhism by throwing a wild solar-powered party with his friend Dr. Seuss. However, he was late for a confrontation with the Daleks, so he rushed over to find that they hadn't bothered to show up anyway.

Original Caption said:
Pluto, upset about its reduced planetary status, plots revenge on the Solar System, especially Saturn.

Final Caption said:
Dr. Who planned to celebrate his conversion to Sikhism by throwing a wild solar-powered party with his friend Dr. Seuss. However, he was late for a confrontation with the Daleks, so he rushed over to find that they hadn't bothered to show up anyway.

On a scale of 1 to 10 of humor, 10 being the funny end, ATPG's caption was about a 12. I also loved Perfection's limerick.

Saturn, surprisingly, disappeared almost immediately, or at least was mentioned as being just the same as the other planets.

The Space Core should have lasted longer than that. That it didn't disappoints me.

In for the next!

Innage.

I was in that one twice. :D

Signed up:

CivGeneral
NinjaCow
SouthernKing
madviking
KaiserElectric
MartinLuther
Catharsis
Joecoolyo
mythmonster2
Perfection
The Black Knigh

ATPG, I'm not sure if your post was an in or not.

CivG's been absent for a while, just skip 'em.

Top Bottom