CitystyleModMod for FFH

Thats curious...the mod actually doesn't replace any of the plantation graphics, do you add a lot of new graphics in your mod? I ask since memory allocation errors can occur with too much graphics for the comp to handle (so i've heard).

I finally traced the problem (the good old civ logging). In the plotsystem file search for "med_eamurite.nif" and replace it with "med_amurite.nif".

I finally traced the problem (the good old civ logging). In the plotsystem file search for "med_eamurite.nif" and replace it with "med_amurite.nif".

So, that causes a hard crash instead of an error message pointing out the wrong define or a pink blob? Bad Civ4! Bad Programmers! No Cookie!

Would anyone happen to know how to make this awesome graphical mod work with "visible improved forests for elves" (found here)? I tried to change a few values in xml but all I got was "visible improved forests for everyone" :x

Hi :)

First of all great work ! I love what You did with dwarven cities ;) I wouldn't be myself however if I wouldn't want to change a few thingies and here's a problem. Can anyone tell me how to revert to an old Sidar city looks ? I don't mind the impovements but I simply want to go back to how Sidar cities originally looked like ;) Thanks.

Perhaps in my playing around with the L system I managed to muddle things up, but it appears to me that the bit of code inserting the race-specific "farmhouses" on worked farms overwrites the code for the farms themselves to change according to the owning civ's religion.

Assuming that it's even possible, I can see how tedious it would be to create entries for every civ's unique farmhouse (governed by "Artstyle") on every religion's unique farm .nif (governed by "Era"). 21 Civs x 7 Eras x 4 entries per leaf x however many leafs relate to farms. But suppose I wanted to set Era=Veil for all Sheaim cities and Era=Empyrean for all Malakim ones. Before I dive in blindly and spend hours trying to accomplish this, I figure it'd be worth asking if anyone knew the correct way of going about this.

Edit: Okay, so by replacing BLeafs 2x1 through 4x2 with the original FFH's data, farms will appear in any religion's color with any civ's farmhouse, depending on the Era. The unique Ljo farm-trees are lost, but it otherwise seems to work normally. Now I'm a bit curious as to when a civ following the RoK religion will be in the Runes Era and when it will be in the Classical Era.

Thanks Gekko! :thumbsup:

E: btw how do I change game font? I have that fairytale (truetype) font which I used in master of mana back in old times. I play magister modmod and would like to use that font there too.
Simply placing the font in the fonts folder ja installing it to the windows is not enough..
I use win 10.

thanks! :)

Top Bottom