Rat45 CCM - Gideon's Band

I'm ready to start this, or the next LK world map.

Please post a link when you start the new game please. I can't play CCM myself but I enjoy following yours.

Thanks for your continuing interest. :cool:

But...CB? Greebley? Rat? Tusker? We're hoping for some responses about Rat46/LK151.

Thanks for your continuing interest. :cool:

But...CB? Greebley? Rat? Tusker? We're hoping for some responses about Rat46/LK151.
I'm interested for sure...just in the midst of upgrading my pc, lovingly referred to as 'Your Mistress' by Mrs. CommandoBob.

17-03-2014 I made a re-upload of the CCM mainfile and the biq v.1.8 to fix some reported errors. I also made a small patch for uploads of the mainfile before 17-03-2014. Here you can read more.

Civinator, thanks very much; but when I try to start a game with biq 1.8, I get the error below. I didn't download the biq before 17/3/14, so that shouldn't be the issue. Please advise. ;)

Want to start Rat46 or LK151:
LKendter
Northern Pike
Greebley
CommandoBob

The big question mark:
ThERat

Skipping:
Elephantium

Civinator, thanks very much; but when I try to start a game with biq 1.8, I get the error below. I didn't download the biq before 17/3/14, so that shouldn't be the issue. Please advise. ;)

Hi Northern Pike, this was a very old issue in CCM in one of the first betatest-biqs, that was fixed long ago.

In the current Pediaicons-file of v.1.8 ICON_BLDG_Angkor_Wat is building 136 and on my pc such an error doesn´t occur.

An observation I made with win7 are Problems resulting from old files in the "Kompatibility-folder" of Civ 7 ( this may be a very bad translation from the German
word "Kompatibilitätsdateien") in Win7. These old files have the nasty attitude, to overwrite new files. So it could be you have such an old file that overwrites your new pediaIcons-file.

Please have a look if you have a pediaIcons-file with Angkor_Wat as building 136 and if you don´t have such a pediaIcons-file, you should look if such a nasty old file exist, that overwrites your newer file.

Does anybody else here has the same problem with the Angkor_Wat-message?

Thanks for doing that.

A CCM game if Rat surfaces, and LK's map if he doesn't, sounds like a good idea. Among other things, the somewhat smaller scale of the WM will be welcome if we only have four players.

Civinator, thanks as always for your prompt and helpful response. I haven't been able to get to my Civ computer for the last few days, but when I do I'll keep you informed about the state of the problem.

Among other things, the somewhat smaller scale of the WM will be welcome if we only have four players.
While I agree, that statement still sounds crazy. When Civ3 was hot, my WM was considered the monster map. It is still way larger then a standard game.

The last time a game I was in with a map smaller than huge+ was 2009 (unless I missed one). The GR# and CCM series were both 31 civ monster games.

So ya, your world map is the smallest size map we have played in the last 5 years. :lol:

Lee, I think you can start your random start world map. If ThERat shows up in the next few months we can discuss when to start a ccm.

Please have a look if you have a pediaIcons-file with Angkor_Wat as building 136 and if you don´t have such a pediaIcons-file, you should look if such a nasty old file exist, that overwrites your newer file.

Civinator, just to keep you posted on this minor mystery, my PediaIcons file absolutely does have Angkor Wat as building 136, but I get the message that it's missing anyway.

Well, as long as CCM 2 is finished before we start another game, it won't really matter; and thanks for your help. :cool:

Looks like it should have a dash between Angorwat-large.pcx or should it be LG.pcx?

Wonders if there will be a Rat46 once LK151 finishes...

TheRat still shows active as of early August.

No clue if the newest version of CCM would be available.

No clue if the newest version of CCM would be available.

Hi LKendter,

the newest Version of CCM still is not available. The closing of the SOC site this year and the cries of many Civ 3 fans about scenarios hosted at the former SOC site like AOI, Escape from Zombie Island, TCW, TCW Fifties, Vietnam, Mystara, SOE and WW2 Global Gold made it necessairy to use big parts of my spare time for modding Civ 3 to make some of these mods and scenarios available again to the Civ 3 community - and of course this and a hacker attack on my pc slowed down the progress with CCM massively.

At present I continue the stealth attack settings of the new CCM units, now setting the units of late WW2 to the hundreds of stealth attack targets for each of these units. Then come the modern units ...

When the testversion of the next version of CCM is available, I will give messages by pm including all players of the The Rat succession games to try the new version.

Top Bottom