America: Write Your Own History

Look we just recently added a law in South Africa making aggressive boycotting fineable. They're people who have racist tendencies, not savages

And I can't argue anymore, I'm about to go to church

Wait how is Malcolm X a part of this? I'm not being critical I just don't understand.

Murder was never legal IRL. There were some murders that Southern officials turned a blind eye to but caused the downfall of Southern racism because the rest of the world saw how messed up this was. Check Emmett Till. Also, you can bribe the small corrupt governments of tiny nations, but you can't really bribe the United States of America.
He didn't say they bribed officials. He said they forged signatures stating permission from Congress. I have no opinion on the subject but if you're going to debate, at least get your facts straight.

bump.

I said they made a exact fake copy of the permissions and they bribed the federal government to say they gave the permision

I did get my facts straight. The word bribed was most definitely in there. Also, if you forge a government official's signature, you will probably go to jail for a hell of a long time.

But he didn't make a political party entirely based on racism. Nor did whites.

Nope, he just joined a Branch of Islam based on Racism. Note, I said branch. I'm not implying muslims are racist.

I meant a minor small party which some candidates made and EDIT: a small number of people

Look, VGL, there is no way the National Party would even consider this legislation, for one, there would be riots, two, there is no way they could forge documents without any kind of repercussions from a progressive government, not to mention in any era after the telegraph. It's inconceivable.

There are riots happening

They would have happened the minute this legislation was proposed. Look, apartheid was meant to dehumanise Africans and weaken their identity so that the whites could have a cheap labour supply and maintain control over South Africa, economically and politically. They never would have advocated murder, no matter how racist they were.

Announcement of the Discovery of HIV, by President Vincent Hallinan

Today, on March 11, 1954, the Communicable Disease Center announced the discovery of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, or HIV. The CDC has recognized that it is the sole cause of the disease known as Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, or AIDS. This announcement is the final result of six years of exhaustive work on finding the cause of AIDS, which was first reported in the United States in 1948. The discovery process was long and arduous, but in the end, a group of French scientists and a group of American scientists discovered the virus independently; this announcement is really a realization that the two viruses the two groups discovered are one and the same.

This announcement cannot come at a more important time. The spread of HIV and AIDS is becoming a major health concern. The CDC has recorded more than forty thousand cases in the United States. Cases have been concentrated in cities; however, cases from suburbs and rural areas have been reported as well. Almost half of the patients mentioned have perished from the disease. Many more could be walking the streets with the virus, undiagnosed; the CDC says that the virus may not show symptoms for more than a decade after infection.

And it's not just the United States that's experiencing the AIDS crisis, for this pandemic is worldwide. The Commonwealth of Nations has reported thousands of cases in its cities. So is Germany, Portugal, and the Soviet Union. In total, the World Health Organization has reported fifty thousand cases so far in Europe. However, the greatest number of cases have occurred in Central Africa. In places like the Congo, Namibia, and Uganda, the WHO fears that the number of cases may not only reach in the thousands, but millions. Alas, lack of infrastructure means that any definitive numbers for these areas would be difficult to procure, if not impossible.

In these difficult times, when even our finest doctors know despairingly little about the nature of HIV and AIDS, myths will abound. In most people, the only AIDS sufferers out there are promiscuous gay men, promiscuous African Americans, people who inject drugs in their veins, or in other countries, prostitutes. Such notions ought to be disabused; while these groups do have the highest proliferation of AIDS cases, the diesase is not restricted to these groups of people. In addition, the notion that HIV can be transmitted via casual contact, which has led many parents to withdrawal their children from school, is also false; HIV can only be transmitted through certain body fluids. There is no need to shun those with HIV, nor is there any need to fear the possibility of getting tested. If anything, testing is imperative for all citizens of the world, while those already suffering from HIV and AIDS need all the support they can get.

As President, I will be working with Congress, the CDC, the WHO, and other groups in order to formulate strategies to prevent the further spread of HIV and AIDS. In addition, I will work to secure additional funding to research treatments for AIDS; perhaps someday, we will find a cure. In the meantime, we must have a honest national dialogue with about HIV and AIDS. Myths will not get us anywhere. Tolerance is an important virtue in these times as well; we must learn to give support to gays and other minorities, instead of shunning them further due to the disease. But perhaps the more important virtue is education, education on safe sex and drug use, education on the importance of getting tested for HIV; it is only with education that we may stem the tide of this new plague of ours.

300,000,000 dollars holy crap! That's $2,623,897,000 in today's money!!! :lol:

California currently belongs to Japan and Mexico, so unless you're an ambassador. :lol:

Oh god!i forgot that.but however,i am a Pahlavi republic ambassador and I donate about 250,000,000 dollars to stop this diseases to spread to my country .

Top Bottom