(North) Korea: The Fresh Prince of Pyongyang

Wooo communism :D

He has posted like one thing this whole week. I think school is just swallowing him up.

Spoiler :

The Mongolians were a much larger threats than anticipated. They had taken Beijing in a very short time, and the Mongolian capitol was moved from Qara Qorum to Khanbaliq. As Kim Jong ordered his defending troops to move west to protect the border and watch these Keshiks, he saw they had a vast army stationed in the new capitol.

Kim Jong was worried, but he knew that his people could survive the war. He had a strong and vast army stationed near Shenggyeang, and in case it was needed, he had a handy-dandy drafting pen.

Spoiler :

The Mongolians were crafty, and had sent a small battalion of Keshiks all the way north to Hyangsan to take our weakly defended sea ports. Kim Jong thought of something like this, however, so he had silently sent two divisions of Pikemen to defend the city.

Also, he felt like his budget could not handle the extra espionage funding anymore, so he unfortunately had to cut it in order to keep the economy stable for the war. This war was not simply a simple spat, it was a fight to the death with the Mongols.

Spoiler :

As Isabella, the Queen of Spain, thought it was a fitting time, she traveled to North Korea during the Korean-Mongolian War to discuss changing our state religion from Jongism to Catholicism. Kim Jong was outraged by this, and sent her away back to Europe.

Kim Jong would have no anarchy or other religions during such a dangerous time of North Korean history.

Spoiler :

This extra funding was to help a new military outpost in the north of North Korea. This city would be used to harvest the horses to the northwest, and as a point where the economy could be boosted thanks to the local river and forests.

Two divisions of Pikemen were sent north to defend this city, and a theater was being build in order to spread its culture.

Spoiler :

As if the times weren't terrible enough, twisters had erupted near Shenggyeang and destroyed a local village near the city. Kim Jong was saddened by this news, and stated he would rebuild it after a road would be built to Hyangsan.

Speaking of Hyangsan, a Pikemen was sent all the way from Pyongyang to destroy a patrolling Keshik near the city. The other battalion was defeated when attacking the city, but the other had retreated and was exploring the area near the city. Kim Jong would have none of this and killed the battalion.

Also, he had sent a battalion of Pikemen to Khanbaliq to see their reinforcements, unfortunately, the battalion defied his orders and attacked the city without sending back a report. Obviously, they were defeated and Kim Jong was in an outrage.

Council members, because these times are drastic, you shall stay in your positions until the war is over. Send in your next policies.

we should wait for the Chinese empire to collapse then attack Mongolia

we should wait for the Chinese empire to collapse then attack Mongolia and raise espionage till 10% and focus on Mongolia

I can do everything there except raise the espionage back up. If I do that, I'll have to lower the science budget to 50% and I am not doing that. It's low enough as is.

How is their military at the moment?

How is their military at the moment?

I did have the report on their military, but those foolhardy Pikemen that attacked Khanbaliq were the ones who had it. They were killed in battle.

In other words, I cannot give you a report as of now, but I am working on getting another.

-Kim Jong

(Just to make it fun and interesting we don't know about Mongolia's military)

Well I humbly suggest that the person whom handles foreign relations request we sue for peace and build up our army to attack later. We cannot risk losing any men that we don't need to.

I don't think you need to ask for my policy as it is obvious. :p Keep expanding but slow at shaky and stop completely at unstable. There :p

I have added a part to the council member of culture's job to make it seem more worthwhile.

They now also have to work with religion, so they also get to order the training of missionaries, and even changing state religion (but I see no point in changing from Jongism).

Also, they could work together with the council member of foreign affairs on changing the state religion of other nations.

First time for (North) Korea

A hyper-realistic drawing of Kim Jong

Our leader, Kim Jong, has decided to do something that he has never had to do before in the history of (North) Korea. A current minister, Woo Hyun Chu (Grifguz), who hasn't been seen for quite a while, has temporarily been replaced in order to preserve time in these dire times against Mongolia.

Biong Chian Gin (VGL) will be assigned the job of Council Member of Culture and Religion for now, and Park Jae-sang (PSY) (CaterpillarKing) will be assigned the job of Council Member of Science until Woo Hyun Chu (Grifguz) returns.

Both Biong Chian Gin (VGL) and Park Jae-sang (PSY) (CaterpillarKing) are being urged to send in an additional report as soon as possible.​

I will propose my terms later today oh glorious leader.

Continue our focus on cultural technologies, unless we haven't researched a technology that is much more basic than any other ones.

Top Bottom