Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

Detailed Credits:

bane_ - lua(Qizilbash, UA)
Barathor - Carpet icon
CharlatanAlley - DOM Voiceover
COF - City and Spy list, Abbas pedia
framedarchitect - lua
Janboruta - Leader icon, Qizilbash icon and flag
JFD - lua (UA)
Leugi - Leaderhead
Regalman - Main author, xml, map, Karkhane icon, Abbas pedia
Sukritact - improving the Karkhane icon
Tomatekh - civ icon, Events and Decisions, Map Labels, Historical Religions support, Qizilbash Pedia, diplomacy lines
Viregel - Civilization and Abbas pedias, DOM text
Wolfdog - Qizilbash Model

Moderator Action: Moved to New Civilizations as requested. Congrats.

Yay for release!

Something's off with the CD compatibility, when I launched a game as the Safavid's they were put into the colonial group!

Edit: I think you forgot to set that one to "update database"

Something's off with the CD compatibility, when I launched a game as the Safavid's they were put into the colonial group!

Edit: I think you forgot to set that one to "update database"

posted an updated link in the OP and Steam has been updated as well.
thanks for pointing that put :)

I actually thought the growth reduction/production increase was genius and perfect for conquest. Ah well.. :p Wonder building would probably be too easy.

The growth bonus needs to wear off after a few turns. Otherwise cubs will stay at war forever just for the bonus

The Savafids look interesting, can't wait to see how they do!

On a different note, I'd love to see a Tutankhamun civ over here. I guess it counts as "In The East." Most other modders seem to be partial to it, but I've always loved the idea! If you go to the Wikipedia page for him there's quite a bit of information.

Great civs ideas!
I always wanted Sri-Lanka and Laos, and the Safavids are also very good!
I saw in the civs' color schemes thread that you're working on Turkey with Greater Europe. Can you give information about them?

I see you have plans for a Yuan civ, how is that coming along? I was thinking of making one myself but if there's one already in the works I don't see the need for a second Yuan. :p

Top Bottom