Dawn of Russians

The referendum is not over. The tsar must live on! Also, we will not go down lightly if you choose to depose our fair leader. We will fight to the end.

My fellow Populists, I thank you dearly for your support however I must regretfully announce that, should the Jacobin-Anarchists win this referendum, I and my family shall be going into self-exile and spreading towards the four corners of the globe.

Sincerely,
Alexios Angelos

Why is that? You will lose everything regardless!

OOC: Not necessarily, the Anarchists wish to completely abolish Nobility and strip them of their land and estates. A P.M would make Nobility less important but we wouldn't be stripped of our estates and money. We just wouldn't be the sole ruler of a city.

Republic+Vassalage, Russia would be in the mercy of city-thirsty grafs ruining economy completely, desiring to conquer all other cities and colonise. In case of military emergencies, grafs would want the russian army to commit suicide just for a temporary victory that would lead to complete destruction of russian army.

Even Alexander would never accept such a system. Central authority should be strong, and of course stronger than grafs.

You didn't understood my propose. The political system would be equal to the Republicans, Republic+Representation, but we would preserve the grafts as governors or something like that. The external policy would be conducted by the Tsar-President himself and the Duma. In case of emergency the army would be in control of the Tsar, not the grafts.

You didn't understood my propose. The political system would be equal to the Republicans, Republic+Representation, but we would preserve the grafts as governors or something like that. The external policy would be conducted by the Tsar-President himself and the Duma. In case of emergency the army would be in control of the Tsar, not the grafts.

It isn't realistic. We can't have grafs and tsar in the story while running republic and representation in-game. I want to be a conherence between in-game civics and IAAR participation.

EDIT: Well, we can rename president "tsar" and members of Duma "grafs" :p

I'm seeing this situation and I just can't allow it. I VOTE NO

I truly hope even more people vote no because citis is going to vote yes if the vote is tied.

It isn't realistic. We can't have grafs and tsar in the story while running republic and representation in-game. I want to be a conherence between in-game civics and IAAR participation.

EDIT: Well, we can rename president "tsar" and members of Duma "grafs" :p

So allow us to remain ruling our cities and expanding our power! Let us represent our cities in Duma! We can accept a republic, but we WILL NOT allow a loss of our power, not without a Civil War!

But our economy isn't even that bad!

At this rate we will discover chemistry in 1900AD. Taxes can only pay maintainance. And in the future inflation will increase our expenses, our treasury will drop to zero. And I highly doupt our army is willing to obey the orders of Nikolas, if it isn't paid, just because "he is the emperor of Russia".

EDIT:
So allow us to remain ruling our cities and expanding our power! Let us represent our cities in Duma! We can accept a republic, but we WILL NOT allow a loss of our power, not without a Civil War!

Why you voted populists then? Cities, including yours are already represented in Duma. Kiev's representative has already signed the first bill.

What about selling Alaska?

Why you voted populists then? Cities, including yours are already represented in Duma. Kiev's representative has already signed the first bill.

We need a strong leader to command the great Russia. A republic will only create a puppet in the hands of the aristocratic supporters of this revolution. If we had a constitutional monarchy we would have a democratic system a a strong leader to take charge of the emergency situations. In case of a Populist victory, all the people who voted in the republic will be pardoned by the Tsar. For the economy we could gave up of some colonies and adopt secularism.

If we must sell Alaska to regain our economy, then so be it. Also, Citis should not be allowed to vote again as he has already voted.

Maybe if we didn't take every single darn independent city in Asia we wouldn't be in the state we are now!

Give back Lahore and sell Alaska!

(This is all in character of course)

We can discuss about economy in the Duma. You should start creating some parties that support specific policies. Elections are coming.

However, you have to know that our economic situation is really bad. We need not one, but maybe all possible policies.

Our economic councelors, who were appointed from Catherine, studied Sankt-Peterburg, the only highly urbanised territory of Russia. This city managed to produce more research than Moskva at some times.

Why are we having elections?? The referendum isn't over!

Seeing the arguments towards it, I have been convinced to change one of my votes to Secularist. I am, however, still in support of a Constitutional Monarchy.

Top Bottom