[MODMOD] Taxes and navigation modmod for R&R

I have actually already done this as part of my upcoming "super forts" release.

Well, if you already implemented that piece of code, please commit it to SVN of the main mod as well. :)
(Then I don't need to waste my time writing it.)

Ok, after all fixes and corrections are taken care, we can start talking then about:

1. Your changes to Trade System
2. Your adaptation of Super Forts

Generally both sound interesting.
But it is always better to take some time to discuss and clarify new features.

Ok, after all fixes and corrections are taken care, we can start talking then about:

1. Your changes to Trade System
2. Your adaptation of Super Forts

Generally both sound interesting.
But it is always better to take some time to discuss and clarify new features.

It seems like 60% of my mod is now on R&R already. :lol: The only remaining bits are the min\max export limits and the new "trade groups" features along with "super forts" and some refactoring I've done to the forts\monasteries code. The "max" in "min-max exports" is basically to make sure that an automated trade carrier (wagon, ship, etc.) does not exceed the capacity for that yield listed in the destination. It does some sort of "forward prediction" while picking from the source itself using current production\domestic consumption, etc. The "min" was already existing in R&R.

Trade groups is a simple idea and probably needs no further clarification.

Super forts is more involved (and is currently unreleased) but I've written a summary about this upcoming merge feature in here.

Just wanted to post that all further work in this mod-mod is stopped as of now as all the features in this mod-mod and a release i was planning on making for this mod-mod will now be part of the R&R 2.3 version itself, so please follow the R&R thread for developments.

Thanks for all your support.

Top Bottom