MPMPM - Multiplayer Mod DLC-hack (Updated!)

So I'm trying to create a download pack/mod pack, and I want to cram in as much compatible custom content as allowable. I'm noticing the game tends to crash when exiting to main menu or desktop at a certain point when testing new Civs. This will occur when the mods are loaded simply as mods, or packed into MP_MODPACK folders.

Is it safe for me to assume there's a size limit for currently active mods/custom civs, beyond which the game is simply unstable or bound to crash, or is it more likely I'm just running into conflicts with compatibility among mods?

In my expeirence Civ 5 just has a crash to desktop when exiting the game, especially when the game database is large. I'm not sure this actually matters in any way since it's a crash on exit...I'm pretty sure it's why Firaxis has never fixed it.

I expect random CTD, but it seems as though there's a threshold to mod pack size such that, when it's exceeded, a CTD is virtually guaranteed when you try to exit a game via: Reloading, exiting to main menu, or exiting to desktop. The database size you mentioned appears to be a promising angle though.

There is one important reason it matters. If you intend to use MPMPM packs for multiplayer, and the database is too large, then the game also crashes on re-syncs. Given how often resyncs occur in standard or larger games, especially with specific connection or slow computer issues, this renders large packs a liability.

I expect random CTD, but it seems as though there's a threshold to mod pack size such that, when it's exceeded, a CTD is virtually guaranteed when you try to exit a game via: Reloading, exiting to main menu, or exiting to desktop. The database size you mentioned appears to be a promising angle though.

There is one important reason it matters. If you intend to use MPMPM packs for multiplayer, and the database is too large, then the game also crashes on re-syncs. Given how often resyncs occur in standard or larger games, especially with specific connection or slow computer issues, this renders large packs a liability.

Hmm...well I've never actually seen a crash on reload, for what it's worth. In the testing I've done so far with multiplayer MPMPM, I don't recall seeing a CTD on resync...it either CTDs before that, due to some flaw in the pack, or it just does a normal resync. I haven't worked with particularly large packs, though...

This may also be dependent on computer specs, which makes it particularly hard to examine.

Just for reference, I'm currently using Colonialist Legacies and Sukritract's custom civs. It's perfectly stable with just those two, but if I try to add, say, 5 JFD Civs, I get guaranteed CTD in the previously mentioned situations (Basically anything that requires unloading or reloading game data once in game- resync, load, exit to main menu, exit to desktop...)

So I started thinking it was probably a conflict between various mods. I tried shuffling some mods around, deleting others. Remove Sukritract Civs, add Leugi Civs? Stable. Try to re-add Sukritract with CL and Leugi? Crash. Same with a bunch of JFD mods on their own, or a couple mixed with CL or Sukritract or Leugi. It feels less like a conflict between mods and more of a general size/database limitation (Around 10-20 new civs, depending on how much custom content they add).

But then I see the JFD pack working just fine in the OP, with quite a few new Civs, and I feel as though I'm missing some other common denominator. And unfortunately the minidumps and logs don't really reveal much about the nature of the CTD.

Just for reference, I'm currently using Colonialist Legacies and Sukritract's custom civs. It's perfectly stable with just those two, but if I try to add, say, 5 JFD Civs, I get guaranteed CTD in the previously mentioned situations (Basically anything that requires unloading or reloading game data once in game- resync, load, exit to main menu, exit to desktop...)

So I started thinking it was probably a conflict between various mods. I tried shuffling some mods around, deleting others. Remove Sukritract Civs, add Leugi Civs? Stable. Try to re-add Sukritract with CL and Leugi? Crash. Same with a bunch of JFD mods on their own, or a couple mixed with CL or Sukritract or Leugi. It feels less like a conflict between mods and more of a general size/database limitation (Around 10-20 new civs, depending on how much custom content they add).

But then I see the JFD pack working just fine in the OP, with quite a few new Civs, and I feel as though I'm missing some other common denominator. And unfortunately the minidumps and logs don't really reveal much about the nature of the CTD.

Yeesh. That's tough to say then. However, it's worth noting that some mods find it necessary to edit the save information to save custom information. Given that you're finding something to do with reload, it might have somethign to do with that...

I'd expect crash on save, though, not load, and it doesn't crash when you load from main menu, so I don't really know....

I downloaded the premade DLC pack "Bacon Bomb's Ultimate Civ Modded MP Experience" and placed it in the right place. Now everytime I launch the game, it crashes at the main loading screen before the Main Menu pops up. I on a mac. Please help, ASAP. Thank you!:confused:

Same here, but i'm using windows

6. Once game is loaded, switch to fire tuner. The active tab should be "Lua Console". Below the tab name, there is a dropdown menu. Select the MPMP_Maker from that list (should be one of the first, the name may be truncated but will start with "\Users\[yourName]\Documents").

MPMP_MAKER, This option does not appear here

Hi guys,

I'm just trying to use JdH's mod manager to run his improved multiplayer AI mod - but the manager itself keeps crashing before it has launched the game. On the 'Status' tab, it gets past the 'Clearing game cache...' phase to 'Importing mod files...', but it then gives pop-ups that read 'WARNING: Backup file still exists. CiV game data may be corrupted'. Then the mod manager crashes. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
K

Yeesh. That's tough to say then. However, it's worth noting that some mods find it necessary to edit the save information to save custom information. Given that you're finding something to do with reload, it might have somethign to do with that...

I'd expect crash on save, though, not load, and it doesn't crash when you load from main menu, so I don't really know....

Yup, strange isn't it? I'm going to continue to play around with it and I'll report back if I confirm it's just a database size limitation or a mod conflict.

6. Once game is loaded, switch to fire tuner. The active tab should be "Lua Console". Below the tab name, there is a dropdown menu. Select the MPMP_Maker from that list (should be one of the first, the name may be truncated but will start with "\Users\[yourName]\Documents").

MPMP_MAKER, This option does not appear here

What mods are you trying to include?

Managed to solve, was opening the fireturner before opening the game
But now my friend have the Problem 13 (Dont have enhanced UI), and we cant find the "CityView.lua"
Here the modlist (More JFD Civilisations below)

Managed to solve, was opening the fireturner before opening the game
But now my friend have the Problem 13 (Dont have enhanced UI), and we cant find the "CityView.lua"
Here the modlist (More JFD Civilisations below)

Which CityView.lua can't you find? The one in the MPMPModspack in the Override folder, or in the mods you are trying to include?

Massive props to this thread for allowing me to create a pack; primarily because I hate the mods menu with a passion (but if I can also persuade my mates we might be able to use it too in MP).

Thought I'd jump in here and add my own recently baptized mod-pack as thanks. It includes the following:

Basically I wanted the QoL features but also some of favourite mods; and without all of the extra civs bloat from Bacon's pack. Now don't get me wrong, all the new civs are great; but with that many I derp out before I even start, and it adds about 5 minutes to the boot up time of the game!

Naturally, your mileage may vary, but hopefully someone else has the same sorts of feelings and can make use of it.

Anyways, get the 'prime cuts' here from MEGA.

Changelog:
Spoiler :
1.1: Updated because apparently More Luxuries was broken and screwing up map generation. Weird.
UNNUMBERED: Initial Release

Thanks for the tutorial!
I followed every step, but got this error in Firetuner, any ideas what I can do?
EDIT: I have windows 8.1 but it says windows 7 here

Application: FireTuner2
User: Unkown (Not an in-house user.)
Time: Monday 23.02.2015 06:52:05

Runtime: 64 bit
Machine: MyComputer

Exception: System.FormatException
Source: mscorlib
Thread: Main Thread
Description: Input string was not in a correct format.

Stack Trace:
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)

at System.Number.ParseUInt32(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)

at FireTuner2.LuaStateManager.OnLuaStatesRecieved(List`1 luaStateStrings)

at FireTuner2.Connection.RouteMessages()

at FireTuner2.frmMainForm.tmrProcessMessages_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I get the Problem 11 "Cannot find folder for mod Civ IV Diplomatic Features - CBP Edition" when trying to pack the Community Patch Project (No Heath and No Events included, rest is).

I'd love to help get this fixed because having to reload the mods every time I start a new game is such a hassle.

Thanks for the tutorial!
I followed every step, but got this error in Firetuner, any ideas what I can do?
EDIT: I have windows 8.1 but it says windows 7 here

Application: FireTuner2
User: Unkown (Not an in-house user.)
Time: Monday 23.02.2015 06:52:05

Runtime: 64 bit
Machine: MyComputer

Exception: System.FormatException
Source: mscorlib
Thread: Main Thread
Description: Input string was not in a correct format.

Stack Trace:
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)

at System.Number.ParseUInt32(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)

at FireTuner2.LuaStateManager.OnLuaStatesRecieved(List`1 luaStateStrings)

at FireTuner2.Connection.RouteMessages()

at FireTuner2.frmMainForm.tmrProcessMessages_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

That's really weird. I can only suggest to uninstall and reinstall the civ 5 sdk from steam.

Massive props to this thread for allowing me to create a pack; primarily because I hate the mods menu with a passion (but if I can also persuade my mates we might be able to use it too in MP).

Thought I'd jump in here and add my own recently baptized mod-pack as thanks. It includes the following:

Basically I wanted the QoL features but also some of favourite mods; and without all of the extra civs bloat from Bacon's pack. Now don't get me wrong, all the new civs are great; but with that many I derp out before I even start, and it adds about 5 minutes to the boot up time of the game!

Naturally, your mileage may vary, but hopefully someone else has the same sorts of feelings and can make use of it.

Anyways, get the 'prime cuts' here from MEGA.

Changelog:
Spoiler :
1.1: Updated because apparently More Luxuries was broken and screwing up map generation. Weird.
UNNUMBERED: Initial Release

Thanks! I added it to the front page.

I get the Problem 11 "Cannot find folder for mod Civ IV Diplomatic Features - CBP Edition" when trying to pack the Community Patch Project (No Heath and No Events included, rest is).

I'd love to help get this fixed because having to reload the mods every time I start a new game is such a hassle.

That tends to happen whenever the folder or .modinfo files get renamed outside of modbuddy. While ideally the file detection would be done a different way, here's Chagui222's explanation of how the folder finding works:

Are you getting an error like this?
"Failed! Couldn't find folder for mod: {mod_name}"

The new algorithm scans for every folder in the MODS folder, and for each one it scans for a file called "{mod_name} ({mod_version}).modinfo", and then checks if the id and version in that file are the same as the loaded mod.

If there are multiple folders with the same .modinfo information, then the algorithm stops at the first match. I need to add a check for this type of failure (like, "Multiple MODS have the same version: {list_of_mods_which_have_same_id_and_version}").

If the .modinfo file is named differently, then it isn't a valid mod and skips that folder.

So you should check whether there's multiple folders with the same .modinfo, and whether you the .modinfo file for diplomatic features has the desired format.

(Sorry, still getting used to the multiquote thing)

Hi all,

So I updated the package again. These are the changenotes:

Corrects an issue with mods that override InGame.lua, CityView.lua or LeaderHeadRoot.lua

Contains a kludgey hotfix for people who use Enhanced UI (will be done more rigorously later, but will at least fix Enhanced UI)

Corrects a minor issue with plural text.

NOTE: Not every condition has been rigorously tested. Bug reports are appreciated. However, everything that worked before should still work now.

In particular, I actually haven't tested the Enhanced UI fix, due to now time. I'd appreciate anyone who would (test making it, and then running it). Other, I'll get to it eventually...

Hi There,

I have to apologize for my newbieness in this, however, I have successfully downloaded and setup Bacon's multi-modpack DLC. I have played it successfully with my wife, however, we're facing an issue, we're trying to get it working with JDH's active AI diplomacy, as it is quite boring with the AI doesn't approach you to discuss difference aspects etc... is there a way to get it working? does it only work with the original civilizations? can it be modded to work with all civs?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Oh in case it matters we run our games using JDH's MP MOd Manager.

Thanks in advance!

Since the creator of the original thread and code, Gedemon, is no longer active on these forums, and there have been significant updates in the meantime, I am making a new thread with an updated first post.

(Code last updated: Feb 25, 2015. Steam Workshop Link. Includes a picture guide!)

The intent of this thread is to provide Civ 5 mod users with the ability to play their favorite mods in multiplayer. It is not terribly user-friendly, but it works quite well, and without the strenous limitations that Jaii der Herr's more user-friendly project still has. The idea is that by packing all the mods you want to use into something that looks like a dlc pack, Civ 5 can be tricked into loading the mods on start, and then you can play it with mods in multiplayer through the standard multiplayer interface, but only with others who have the same fake dlc pack.

(Modders who want compatability advice, look here. Troubleshooting advice for those having trouble making their own modpack is at the bottom of this post.)

In order to play with multiplayer mods, you have two options, which I will detail below. You can either play with a premade dlc pack (PC + MAC (!)), or you can make your own (the person making it has to have a PC).

Premade DLC packs.

Everyone who wants to join a multiplayer mod game must do the following, and use the same pack. The pack must be removed again to play regular civ 5. When starting a game with fake dlc pack, use the normal multiplayer menu (NOT the mods menu).

Windows:
1. Copy paste the folder into Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\assets\DLC.

MAC:
You will probably have to use command+shift+period to reveal hidden files.
1. Navigate to Macintosh HD/Users/{Username}/Libraries/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization V
2. Right_click -> Civlization V -> Show Package Contents
3. Place dlc folder in Contents/Home/Assets/DLC

Available packs:
Cicero225's Anime Pack

Cicero225's Touhou-only Pack

Haken Browning's Wish for a World-centered Anime Pack (Link is to his post, since he explains it better than I can).

Alrek's Five-star Compilation (Again, link to post).

Emeralis Wish for the World centric modpack.

Athaboros Quality of Life modpack.

Khundians JFD Civs pack

Bacon Bomb's Ultimate Civ Modded MP Experience

eharper256's Prime Cuts Pack

Those of you who have made working modpacks, I strongly encourage you to post download links to the compiled version, and I will link them here.

Making your own Modpack! (This assumes you have existing experience working with Civ 5's mod tools, and that you're on a PC)

There is a picture guide at http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=361391109. However, if you have problems, you should read this much more complete guide.

Preparation:
1. Ensure you have Firetuner 2 installed and civ 5 logging turned on in the config.ini file in your "..\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5" folder. Also, if "EnableTuner = 0" then change it to "EnableTuner = 1" then save the file.
2. Review the mods you want to include and ensure there are no conflicts. (Check known conflicts farther down in this post)
3. If you have a dll mod (one that contains a CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll), remove the dll from the mod and store it somewhere you'll remember.
4. Download this (or the attachment to this post, it's the same thing) and extract the folder into Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS.

Main Step. Be willing to either turn off your antivirus briefly, or wait 2 hours with civ 5 locked up.
1. Start Firetuner
2. Start Civ 5
3. (Highly Recommended) Set Civ 5 graphics to Windowed mode. This will provide easy access to Firetuner and will let you more easily do other things on your computer.
4. In the Mods menu, load all desired mods, as well as "MultiPlayer ModsPack Maker (v 1)" (which should be on the list)
5. Start a single player mod game with any settings.
7. The real-time protection of antiviruses, such as Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows 8's built-in Windows Defender, or AVG, will hyperventilate on step 8, turning a 20 second process into a 2-hour process. It is best to disable your antivirus now, unless you're feeling paranoid.
8. Type CreateMP() into the command line at the bottom and press enter.
9. If you did not do step 7, then go make lunch, eat lunch, etc. It will take a while, ~2 hours. This is normal. It will seem to be stuck forever on "\Users\USER\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\MultiPlayer ModsPack Maker (v 1)\MPMP_Maker: Copying: Language_en_US". That is also normal.
10. Once civ 5 begins working again, and if there are no errors noted in firetuner, exit out of civ 5 entirely. Remember to turn your antivirus back on!
11. If you have a dll from step 3 of the preparation stage, copy it now into "\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization v\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK". Also copy it back into its original location, so the original mod will work.
12. The next time civ 5 starts, both single player and multiplayer should include all mods. All players in a multiplayer game must have the dlc pack for it to work! Distribute the folder "\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization v\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK" to all players and have them copy it into the same place! If you wish to play normal civ 5 again, you must remove this folder. Use the normal multiplayer menu to play, not the mods menu!

Additional Operations (Highly Recommended, but a bit involved)

Double check the database.log (in Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs) for any errors. Unfortunately, there will be many errors even if it's working fine. See here for a database.log for a working dlc pack (none of these errors are meaningful). Be especially worried about "No such table" errors.

To fix some missing sound effects:
1) Go to "...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\assets\DLC\Expansion\Sounds\XML", find Audio2DScriptsExpansion1.xml and AudioDefinesExpansion1.xml
2) APPEND their contents into the same files in "\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Override" (Don't delete what's already there!) Append the stuff within the outermost brackets (<Script2DFile> and <AudioDefinesFile>), of course. (If you know xml, you know what I'm talking about).

Actually, this is unnecessary. It seems both versions of the file get included

Known Mod Conflicts:

Unresolved:
Ask Nicely and Someone May Give Figure Out a Hotfix:
Beyond the Future
Ocean Cities: desyncs whenever the nonhost founds a city
Europe with Capitals has no scenario

Don't Ask, it Can't Fixed Without a Lot of Work:
Events and Decisions: Desyncs every turn after the first decision has been taken. Unfortunately, probably can't be fixed without a major rewrite of the mod itself.

Resolved Issues (requires hotfix/additional modification):
Whoward's Pick 'n Mix dll pack (v54 and later)
See the second part of Problem 3 in troubleshooting below.
Communitas map
Workaround: After starting the game, IMMEDIATELY SAVE. Quit, and then reload the saved game. Now everyone should have the host's version of the map.
Community Patch
After making the mod pack, find the folder called Inactive in the mods folder of the dlc pack, and delete it. (NOTE: THIS NO LONGER WORKS WITH THE NEW VERSION OF COMMUNITY PATCH. Something else will have to be figured out...)
Enhanced UI
(This isn't part of the modpack, but something you have installed)
Check the end of the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\UI\CityView.lua for a set of lines that begin with:

Code:
ContextPtr:LoadNewContext(...

Copy ALL of them and save them temporarily somewhere (text file, etc.). Then DELETE CityView.lua.

Now go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\assets\DLC\UI_bc1\CityView and copy CityView.lua from there into the previous location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\UI\CityView.lua)

Open the file and add the saved lines to the very very end.

This is a pain, and we hope to have this done automatically soon.

Confirmed Working:
Vice Virtuoso's Miku, Nanoha, and non-Wish for the World Madoka civs. Arturia, and Gilgamesh. Railgun, Hidamari, Cthulhu, Recettear, Illyasviel von Einzbern, and every Touhou civ except Aya and Tanuki (have not been tested). Fire Emblem - Beorc Civpack v2. Active Multiplayer AI and New Beliefs. ALL of JFD's civs, plus Ayyubid and Oman.

Great Admiral Aquaculture v1, New Beliefs v1 (Sep 3 2014), Scorchers v2, Resource Buildings v1, Truly Free Great People v1. Civ Names by Policy.

Vice Virtuoso's Wish for the World works, provided that you fix Whoward's Pick 'n Mix dll pack as detailed above.

Troubleshooting

Problem 1:
Should be automatically dealt with, with newest version of code

Problem 2: Trying to run CreateMP() gives a "invalid pattern capture" error.
Possible Solution 2a: Go back over the .modinfo file in all the mods you're using within "Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS". If any of them has SupportsMultiplayer set to 0, change it to 1.
Possible Solution 2b: Unless you are absolutely certain you downloaded the code off of THIS POST after Sep 5, 2014, you may have an outdated version of the MPMP code. Redownload, and then you will probably have to skip down to Problem 11, below.

Problem 3: Trying to run CreateMP() gives "attempt to call field 'DeleteMPMP' (a nil value)". There is a dll mod included in the set of mods.
Possible Solution 3: Ensure that your dll mod has "CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll" temporarily removed. If the error still occurs, open the .modinfo for the dll mod and temporarily remove the following line (YOURS WILL BE DIFFERENT):

Code:
<File md5="{Your md5 will vary}" import="0">CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll</File>

DO NOT LOSE THIS LINE. PASTE IT SOMEWHERE AND SAVE IT.

After compiling, copy this line back into the .modinfo in both ""\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\" and the original mod in
"Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS".

Problem 4: Certain core game sound effects are missing.
Possible Solution 4: See Additional Operations above.

Problem 5: Custom mod music is missing/some game text is missing
Possible Solution 5: Ensure that you have downloaded the version of the mod pack maker included in this post (this) and not the old version in the previous thread..

Problem 6: Custom mod unit sound effects are missing.
No Current Solution: Currently, custom unit sound effects is not supported. Ask in the thread and someone may hotfix it.

Problem 7: Custom unit action buttons are missing/not working
No Current Solution: Having multiple mods that have custom unit actions is a known conflict. It is being worked on.

Problem 8: The dlc pack is HUGE.
No Current Solution: Your mods have a lot of custom music. There is nothing that can easily be done about that. You can try deleting all .mp3, .ogg files if you don't care about music, but this is risky.

Problem 9: Cannot start multiplayer game; one of the players reports a "Cannot select civilization error"
Possible Solution 9: Ensure once again that all players (and the player with the error in particular) have identical copies of the modpack.

Problem 10: Multiplayer games keep de-syncing at the end of the turn!
Possible Solution 10: Ensure once again that all players (and the player with the error in particular) have identical copies of the modpack.
No Current Solution: Multiplayer games do not play well together with the Events family of event handlers. Many of these, particularly the one that fires at the end of a turn, cause desyncs. It is possible that one of the mods you use has such a function. If you are skilled enough, you can try to fix it...or you can ask the guy who made the mod.

Problem 11 CreateMP() returns the error "Failed! Couldn't find folder for mod: {whatevermod}"
Should no longer occur. Obviously, post if it does.

Problem 12: When attempting to start a modded game before running the MPMPM maker, the Single Player button is greyed out.
Possible Solution 12: It is likely that one of the mods you have included has SupportsSingleplayer set to 0 (though this is very rare) in the .modinfo file. If this is the case. Set it to 1 and try again.

Problem 13: After starting a game, the City View screen is completely broken.
Possible Solution 13: See the instructions for Enhanced UI above. If you do not have Enhanced UI installed, then the instructions will be the same, except you will have to search the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods folder for another mod using CityView.lua, and use that version of the file instead.

Hey Cicero,

I love this mod, anyway to get active AI installed as part of it, would love to ask Bacon Bomb himself, but not sure how :)

Thanks!

Courtesy of Bacon Bomb on Steam:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!YN4EXTpQ!WvHjNDz1Xj11xuPjqrbUGA The "Ultimate Civ Modded MP Experience"

NOTE: Updated Feb 21, 2015. Nonworking E&D removed, a few more JFD civs and custom buildings added.

Has been played for 6 hours + with few bugs, though there are a few noticed:

Still, should be good stuff.

Top Bottom