pbemtracker alert

I had some problems too, but about a minute ago I was able to finally upload.

Got an error message when trying to load the page:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/pbemtrac/public_html/include/connect.php on line 8
Error: Could not connect to database localhost.

I've been trying to send emails to the official PBEM email but it has bounced back... 3 times!

Full inbox maybe?

Worked for me today ... 3 times...

I got an email notification of a turn with no turn attached, and a "file [or page?] not found" error when I click on the file's link.

Issue is fixed now. Any broken files will need to be reuploaded to be fixed or just have the next file in the game uploaded to get things back on track.

The following message was encountered when trying to download the file:

The requested URL /upload/tfwbbt_AD-2023-January_to_Luthor_Saxburg.CivBeyondSwordSave was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've tried it and I can upload. But I am not able to download.

Could it be that the uploaded files are from before this 'fix'?

The file on the server is empty. I deleted it and reset the turn back to bjarkekr. Have him try uploading again, but if the issue persists, the problem is with the save file itself.

I've tried it and I can upload. But I am not able to download.

Could it be that the uploaded files are from before this 'fix'?

Yes, he needs to reupload that file or send it to you directly. I'll just go ahead and reset the turn back to Nighthawk so he'll see it on the tracker since I see you're still hanging dry here.

Top Bottom