Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

Would it be possible to, through CulDiv - have them be in the Mediterranean group but get the starting bonus of the Totalitarians, namely the Great General or Hero from start - this may not be worth the effort though.

Tested Akkad earlier today. Not 100% bug free, but it is easily fixed. Just a pedia error in the Chariot UU and a wrong icon in an atlas.
Spoiler :

Also, the damn Food yield icons are there because of Community Patch, never bothered to figure out how to fix it.

@COF: delete the LUA folder. I'm feeling useful now. :D
Yeah, I agree with Kvalroos.

Definitely Greco-Roman architecture. Troy may be in Anatolia, but these were ancient times. The architecture found at the site believed to be Troy is far closer to Greco-Roman than the much, much later architecture of the Islamic world.

COF, if you go into the community patch mod folder you should find in the Core Files a folder labeled PNM Mods DB. In there find the UI folder, and delete it. That should resolve the food icon problem.

Playtested Akkad today; all okay, barring one minor icon glitch (see attachment). Played on a duel world with five civilizations (one of my preferred set-ups bizarrely enough, though probably no-one else would be playtesting under those conditions!) The uniques felt balanced. Loved the artwork.

Attachments

• 2015-06-22_00001.jpg
    2015-06-22_00001.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 186
Also, here is the current planned icon for Troy:

Also, Akkad is being tested now in its final build. Here is the banner:

Would anyone be familiar with how to create the layers to make the letters more civ like?

Are we talking of the CiV title style? If so - I haven't tried it but - I think you may be able to pull it off with some layer styles in photoshop, specifically satin, gradient overlay, inner shadows, and/or inner glow - then mucking around with the mode/blend settings of each layer style.

Aww dang it, that was the icon I was going to use for Cappadocia. Oh well.

Also, here is the current planned icon for Troy:

Also, Akkad is being tested now in its final build. Here is the banner:

Would anyone be familiar with how to create the layers to make the letters more civ like?

Yeah, about that, I probably won't be able to test Akkad, sorry. Not until tomorrow, that is. I forgot my laptop charger in school.

E&D support? Yay!
(All hail Regalman the enlightened)

This looks pretty cool - is it correctly understood that the Laputtu speeds up the construction of an improvement if it is stacked with a worker building one? If so, great synergy with the UA.
Congrats on the release.

Top Bottom