Bug Reports and Technical Issues

I have included the unchanged text files. I will then do merge request with my changes. Do you want my unique religious building names?
Thanks. Please keep the religious building names separate, I plan to touch these myself later on during this version anyway.

Your link to download the mod in the "Welcome to Dawn of Civilization" thread says download v1.13, but actually takes you to the page to download v1.12. The link in the "Version 1.13" thread goes to the proper v1.13 download. Just thought you would want to know.

I only forgot to increment the version number there, thanks for letting me know.

When I am building the Teodosian Walls there is a red blob in the lower left of the city detail screen.

Save/screenshot?

in 1.13, I've encountered a weird spawn bug about Brazil, they spawned without any techs and they didn't flipped any cities. but since I didn't notice this till I meet them I don't have an autosave. I only have a save from 4 turns before the spawn, but it might not produce same results since I didn't check it myself.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0269.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0269.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 462
  • Naresuan AD-1816 Turn 536.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
The issue with lumbermills/forest preserves not giving an extra commerce when on the outside of a riverbend is still present.

I'm having trouble installing version 1.15. Whenever the Varietas Delectat module is checked off to be installed, I get an error message saying the system can't find the path specified. Attached is a screenshot of the installer.

Attachments

• rfc dawn error.jpg
    rfc dawn error.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 130
I'm having trouble installing version 1.15.

Found the time traveller.

Tell me, did Leoreth ever revert Central Planning to its former glory? Is my modmod popular?

I'm having trouble installing version 1.15. Whenever the Varietas Delectat module is checked off to be installed, I get an error message saying the system can't find the path specified. Attached is a screenshot of the installer.
Depending on your OS and file system, the paths get to long to be created apparently. You can install the mod without VD and the later on install it as a RAR package. You can find the link next to the modules description in the Welcome thread.

Hallo!

I receive a repeated CTD in my last game with the v1.13 (non-git-version).

The game crashes at the beginning of the player turn (turn of the autosave file). Error messages says something about an appcrash.

Thanks again for your great work!:)

P.S.: I didn't get any free workers in this game. Intended?

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1721 Turn 328.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • PythonDbg2.txt
    222.8 KB · Views: 38
The lack of free workers could be related to the crash. I'll look into it.

Got this error messages while playing (v1.13 non-git), but nothing special happened.:confused:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    234.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    229.7 KB · Views: 115
Oh thanks, that's the same error that other people were seeing in the event log interface.

Edit: do you still have the save from before the error appeared? Reproducing would help.

Egypt's renaissance-era amphitheatre looks like something Chinese. I assume it's not supposed to be that way?

Oh thanks, that's the same error that other people were seeing in the event log interface.

Edit: do you still have the save from before the error appeared? Reproducing would help.

Sorry, but no. If it happens again, I will try to get a fitting auto-save.:)

On the new version, whenever I try to play a game, I get lots of "BugOption - failed writing _______" error Alerts and they don't go away so they cover most of the screen. Also I started up 3000 BC scenario and the game crashed on the first turn from Memory Allocation Failure or something like that :(:(

Victoria's meeting text is missing a word, and when starting a game as America in the 1700AD scenario I get both the popups for having entered the Renaissance and the Industrial Era.

I get a reproducible crash to desktop with this save,

by selling Economics to France this turn. They'll declare war on me, all our defensive pacts will trigger and the game crashes.

(not too severe, unless it also happens when they finally research it)

Attachments

• Hayam Chep AD-1763 Turn 342.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
I love reproducible crashes. Thanks.

Top Bottom