Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppets can build national wonders.

So this is not a bug then, but since that sounds like a very odd design decision to me I just have to ask: is this the case also in an unmodded game, or is CPP/CBP allowing puppets to build national wonders?

So this is not a bug then, but since that sounds like a very odd design decision to me I just have to ask: is this the case also in an unmodded game, or is CPP/CBP allowing puppets to build national wonders?

The CP allows this, but only for buildings that do not have a limit of 1.

G

To be clear, you aren't installing CSD over the CSD included in the installer, right? Anyways, make sure EUI is ending up in your DLC folder.

Okay... found the culprit... it was CSD...
I had to dig into my workshop-subscriptions, locate it there to unsubscribe and then delete the coresponding folder before reinstalling the modpack.
Seemingly, Civ5 did not want to show the CSD from the installer while the other one was present and it did not seem overly odd to me that there was one number missing in the 6-number-list... I just shrugged it away as the mod was seemingly available, just without number.

I have to sort other stuff now like the issue with CID which pops the missing event-dds' people keep mentioning but that is a minor issue as I can do without that Mod.

Okay... found the culprit... it was CSD...
I had to dig into my workshop-subscriptions, locate it there to unsubscribe and then delete the coresponding folder before reinstalling the modpack.
Seemingly, Civ5 did not want to show the CSD from the installer while the other one was present and it did not seem overly odd to me that there was one number missing in the 6-number-list... I just shrugged it away as the mod was seemingly available, just without number.

I have to sort other stuff now like the issue with CID which pops the missing event-dds' people keep mentioning but that is a minor issue as I can do without that Mod.

Glad to hear it!

G

The CP allows this, but only for buildings that do not have a limit of 1.

G

But doesn't that mean there was something wrong then? Because when my puppet started building a School of Philosophy my capital was ineligible to build it because there could be only one.

It may be something else than the CBP that is being spooky though because now I'm having the issue that none of my units can embark despite having researched Sailing and all. :crazyeye:

But doesn't that mean there was something wrong then? Because when my puppet started building a School of Philosophy my capital was ineligible to build it because there could be only one.

It may be something else than the CBP that is being spooky though because now I'm having the issue that none of my units can embark despite having researched Sailing and all. :crazyeye:

Sounds like a mod conflict or a bad install, mayhaps.

G

Not sure – you positive you installed correctly?

G

Unsubscribing to all Steam workshop mods seems to have fixed my pantheon problem. I had assumed that only activated mods could interfere with one another, but it seems like that's not the case.

Thanks!

Make sure you've installed the latest CP, and that you've cleared your cache.
G[/QUOTE]

Which Cache?
Also, is the latest version v.72?

Thanks!

"Stagnation" in cities doesn't change to "Starvation" when building settler and food production is less than consumption.
Spoiler :

Full version added by automatic installer.

Hello Gazebo,

I am playing with the March 9th version of the CPP. In my install, colonists function as regular settlers. They do not provide any additional buildings except for free buildings from policies, etc. This problem does not affect pioneers. This occurs on epic gamespeed, I haven't checked on other speeds.

Is this a known bug or a problem with my install?

This problem has appeared in multiple games with multiple additional mods. The smallest modlist with which this bug was present included:

Example - Simple Clock
Dynamic Culture Overview
InfoAddict v 22
More Great Works
PerfectWorld3 (Active, not used)
Xia - Erlitou

Thank you for the great mod.

I am also having this issue on standard game speed. I did not see a response to this post so I am quoting it in case you missed it. I've had to save up pioneers instead of using colonists because colonists work as settlers with no extra buildings. The found city button even refers to the unit as a settler and not a colonist.

That's fixed for the next version, yep.

Not sure – you positive you installed correctly?

Not sure, sounds like a mapscript conflict or a mod conflict.

Make sure you've installed the latest CP, and that you've cleared your cache.

G

Which Cache?
Also, is the latest version v.72?

Thanks!

Aesthetics policy heritage gives you actually 4 tourism for each world wonder. When looking at culture overview, you can see that the culture gained from world wonders is calculated to both "tourism from world wonders" and "tourism from city". I discussed this with a friend and neither of us could come up with any other source to 34 tourism from city in the picture.
Spoiler :
http://i.imgur.com/8KqQUyj.jpg

I can't load my saved game anymore after playing for around 370 turns. I either get a straight CTD (with no MiniDump), or the overlay gets all buggy like Windows 98 folders and I have to use the Task Manager to kill the game. The last time I managed to load a save of this game was (probably) more than 100 turns ago and I don't have the old savefile anymore.

I'm playing on a huge Communitas map, Epic speed, Immortal difficulty, if that matters.

Other than full CBP (v3.9 w/ EUI) I have these mods enabled:
  • Faster Aircraft Animations (v 3)
  • Improvement - Pontoon Bridge (v 3)
  • Reforestation (v 8)
  • Thals FlagPromotions

The only thing I see in the Logs that may be related to other mods is this line, but Reforestation should be compatible with CBP:
Code:
 [105573.937] Invalid Reference on Improvements.Help - "TXT_KEY_CIV5_IMPROVEMENTS_PLANT_FOREST_HELP" does not exist in Language_en_US

I have attached the Logs folder, Mods folder (without CBP) and a .Civ5Save file (I had to RAR it because it was over 2 MB).

Any help would be appreciated, as I wasted 3 days on this game and now I can't even complete it. This is the second game that this has happened to me, and I'm reluctant to start a new one until this is resolved.

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    24 KB · Views: 139
  • MODS.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 130
  • Save.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
The game crashes when it's processing The Celts' turn (around 180-182). I've tried many things, such as playing on earlier save, re-installing the whole mod files (once with EUI, and on the other attempt without). I thought it's because my vassalization of Austria, but that isn't the case (I've tested that too). The game always crashes when processing the Celts' turn

Obviously I have the community balance patch with EUI and UI - Religion Spread (v 13), Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack (v 24), InfoAddict (v 22). I tried to play without them (surprisingly the game loaded) and the same crash accured. I'm playing on Europe map.

Also, I don't see barbarian city states names (only on EUI version)

Probably I've done something wrong, but when I played as Byzantium a month ago everything seemed to work (I was playing on the old version of this mod). I've tried to "fix" it by myself but after 2 days I give up. :sad:

This is definitely not supposed to be like this. Shaka's units are literally 4 times stronger than they're supposed to be.

If you can't open the image, Shaka's Swordsmen with like 15 HP have 47.5 combat strength, which is 4 times higher than my Spearman.

EDIT: Fixed it
Code:
<Replace>
	<Type>PROMOTION_BUFFALO_HORNS</Type>
	<Description>TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_BUFFALO_HORNS</Description>
	<Help>TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_BUFFALO_HORNS_HELP</Help>
	<Sound>AS2D_IF_LEVELUP</Sound>
	<PortraitIndex>9</PortraitIndex>
	<IconAtlas>EXPANSION2_PROMOTION_ATLAS</IconAtlas>
	<PediaType>PEDIA_MELEE</PediaType>
	<PediaEntry>TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_BUFFALO_HORNS</PediaEntry>
	<CannotBeChosen>true</CannotBeChosen>