Breeland Mafia Game Thread

You still haven't said how you survived the attack, or how you know the vigilante. Or if you are the vigilante. Or really, what exactly you do.

Fact is, you haven't done nearly enough to alleviate the concerns that you know and can do way more than you reasonably should.

then vote for me.

Votes Locked

Locking votes on the deadline? I know, radical!

Final Tally:
Lynch:

Al Sipsclar: 6 (Lassie, Zack, KingMorgan, Double A, JohannahK, choxorn)
Double A: 5 (Kennigit, Al Sipsclar, Lassie, Kennigit, athoetes, BSmith, Autolycus)
Kennigit: 1 (Double A, Duff)
Zack: 1 (Winston)
Duff: 1 (Mat)
Lassie: 0 (Double A, Kennigit)

Posting but not voting: No one

Not posting: No one

The crowd called for Al Sipsclar's head. Maybe he had killed Butterbur, maybe he was guilty of the earlier assassination, or maybe he just happened to have drawn the ire of the majority. Either way, he was lead to the makeshift gallows that had been erected in the town square.

Suddenly, Kennigit jumped onto the raised wooden platform and removed his wanderer's cloak. The blinding light of the blade of Andúril briefly cowed the crowd, giving Kennigit enough time to seize control of the proceedings.

"My name is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You may know me better as Strider. I am the king of the Reunited Kingdom, Gondor, Arnor, Umbar and too many other places to mention. By my decree, you will not kill this man. Disperse and go to your homes!"

The crowd murmured in confusion. They had been asked to lynch their own, yet now they were being denied the chance to lynch Sipsclar? But in the end, Aragorn's words prevailed, at least for now. Perhaps enough still remembered him as Strider, the ranger who had guarded the village all those years ago. Or perhaps a tall man with a shiny sword was still enough to give these villagers pause. In the end, the crowd dispersed.

Al Sipsclar fell before his king in fealty. Aragorn knew he could not keep the crowd back like that for long.

NO ONE is lynched.

Kennigit is Aragorn, and loyal to the Gondorian Delegation

It is now Night 2:

Send in your orders.

All relevant PMs associated with today's outcome are being sent out

Night ends in: [TIMER=6/21/2016 9:10 PM PDT; Night 1 Over][/TIMER]

Alive:

1: DuffKilligan
2: JohannahK
3: Winston Hughes
4: Zack
6: Lassie
7: Double A
8: Autolycus
9: Kennigit, King Aragorn Elessar II, a member of the Gondorian Delegation
10: atheotes
11: KingMorgan
12: Al Sipsclar
14: Mat93
15: BSmith1068
16: choxorn

Passed into the Halls of Mandos:
5: Takhisis (Bob, a Breeland Townie)
13: Jarrema (Barliman Butterbur, a Breeland Townie)

All PMs sent, if you think you should have gotten but didn't, tell me

immune to kills and lynches, the hallmark of a true townie :lol:

lettuce see which power role the "town vig" kills tonight

It is unfortunate that the rumors are true, my loyal subjects

Evil forces are in Bree to try to disrupt the peace we enjoy

The following have drawn their swords for the side of evil. I must place a death sentence upon each of their heads

Double A
Atheotes
Zack
Lassie

Double A, orc born killer
Atheotes, a lying cultist

Zack & Lassie, aligned for enemies of Bree on either side

Brothers, we shall prevail!

I didn't lie when I said I was a vig, boyo. I am in no way anti-town. Reasonably sure you are, though.

It was a mistake for jarrema to die at the town's hands, i admit

But where are the scum actions? 2 townies attemptedkills and 0 scum?

There are at least two scum factions. One sounds like a cult

Where are they Double A?

If people want the town vigilante to hit someone not Double A or not strike, please submit info to Aragorn, King if Breeland and defender of righteousness (me)

Why would I hit myself? And my name's not Aragorn.

What if I told you, a real townie, and honest-to-goodness townie, a hobbit who was the Crosswalk Safety Patrol officer at the Shire elementary, who was an Honor Roll student at The Shire Junior High, whose mother grew fresh pipe-weed and whose father was a cobbler and boot maker for humans, who was voted "Most likely to be some generic good citizen in a mafia game someday", was the one who killed jarrema as a vigilante?

So that would make you, Double A, what exactly?

also is anyone else still laughing about how Kennigit's pants are on fire

A clarification: For a faction to win, at least one member of that faction must survive to the end of the game and the faction's VC must be satisfied

We do only have 14 players alive so, yaknow, any townfolk could probably make night plans to optimize the night

It is possible there are 3-4 kill attempts per night and 2-3 attacked jarrema independently

Unlikely, but possible. only way i see double a as town

Just as likely as 3 kills + 1 conversion per night in a game of 16

wait where's that extra kill coming from

You're correct that it doesnt exist

1 town
1 orc = you

But if you were not an orc, it would be

2 town
1 orc

Top Bottom