C3MT v1.12.6 installer

C3MT - Civ3MultiTool (Second CFC Thread) 2016-10-05

Originally posted by Gramphos
That message is assigned to show up when unknown values, that always seem to have a specific values doesn't have that value. The save might than help me in finding out more of the savefiles and make the tool safer.

Thanks!:D

I tried it and changed a savegame. I added several units(3 modern armors, 3modern paratroopers, one army) and loaded the data. I also change little things for the cities. Before, I have to tell you, that the units I added are not possible to build for my civ, because my civ was not so advanced. The changed data had 3,35MB , the original one 401KB. I don`t know if this information is important.

Well, when I loaded the data theses messages came.
DataI operation System Error: UNIT
DataI operation System Error: CULP or was it CILP, don`t know
DataI operation System Error: IDLS.

When I only change the units (add, delete units), only the IDLS message appears.

Thanks and good bye

I've not seen the CULP nor the CLIP section yet. But I can tell you that the adding units code safety is very low for C3C currently.

I'm doing some progress and have figured out the reason for the IDLS error. I've solved it for adding units, but haven't tried the deletion yet. It should be easier...

Version 1.07, the third, and probably last prerelease has just been posted on Apolyton.

I'm not posting this here, at least not tonight.

It fixes problems with unit add/delete in C3C + adds ability (per request) to edit attack, defemnce and bombard strength rules as well as moment of embeded rules.

Any testing is welcom, but do NOT report any saves said to be interesting by this version. they are simply too many.

Other changes are some internal language related changes in the process of cleaning up the language module of the tool.

Originally posted by zulu9812
So, are you getting to work on the UCW next? :)
Unless there are any bugs with the savefile implementation. But CDT will also have to be upgraded once I've verified the diplomacy related stuff.

It would help if someone reported the new flags related to PRTOs in C3C. I've only examinatedthe overall biq format, and not the meaning of every single flag, as I need to make the UCW C3C compatible.

Nope, tell what the flags are in the BIX format. (In the format I posted at Poly it just says flags something, and no bitwiise intersection of what each flag is)

It isn't mush work, but I've many other things to do.

Just as an example on what flags I mean are Enslave, Stealth attack and other new unitflags

I don't understand. Am I supposed to be able to load Conquest save files? I haven't been able to do it with either 1.06 or 1.07.

I was just wondering, that's all. I really enjoyed using the program for CIV3 and PTW. I look forward to using it for C3C.

You have to enable untested features to be able to load C3C saves. (as stated when 1.06 were posted)

I've figured why my update to add BIQ support to the tool in general would screw up UCW, and will correct that for the next version which means that UCW again will work with PTW, + at the same level (i.e no new fields) work with C3C (I've tested it ;))

I just figured that I might not be able to make a new installer until easter due to the fact that the CD with Visual Installer is at my childhome, and not my student home.

Might do another type of installer but nothing that I can be sure of.

- Added BIQ files to all filters for scenraiofiles, and added BIX files to some too.
- Corrected problem with override strings on Rulesorganizer tabs.
- Logsystem improved to flush the logfile buffers to files more often
- Added support for Conquest BIQ files (v12.06)
- Fixed bug where the tool would load civ3mod.bic instead of civ3x.bix or conquests.biq
- Added support for C3C map creation with the Civ2 mapconverter
- Rules organizer updated to work with Conquests
- Corrected problem with BIQ scenarios with other than 31 playable civs
- Updated some parts of save and BIC handling to clean up the code and make safer use of some values
- Support for BIQ version 12.07 added
- Civilization III: Conquests install path is now meshured correctly from the registry
- Made C3C saves loadable in SGE (by ignoring most changes in the format) (Untested features must be enabled)
- Updated SGE Mapstats to handle C3C terrains correctly
- Fixed problem with normal shutdown causing C3MT to think it was a crash
- Initial loading directory of SGE will now be conquests\saves if conquests were palyed most recently
- Updated mapimport and export to work with C3C saves and BIQ files. (Note that importing a non BIQ to a C3C save probably won't work yey)
- Made C3C saves saveable in to the same level as they are loadable
- Fixed bug where the settigns dialog title in rare occations could be replaced by the Compare Rules title
- Fixed bug where the SGE command on the main menu were untranslateable
- Fixed bug where the name of CDD in the aboutbox sometimes would be Civ3CopyTool
- No longer supports version 1 or version 2 of the language file format
- SGE: Corrected long living bug regarding multiple unit deletion
- SGE: Fixed problem with adding and deleting units in a C3C save to result in DATAIO ERROR: IDLS
- SGE: Added ability to edit movment points, attack, defense and bombard strenth in saves with embeded rules.
- All language overrides are now fully powered by version 3 language functionality
- UWIZOVERRIDE section renamed to UCWOVERRIDE, UWIZOVERRIDE remains an alias as of now.
- All hardcoded sectiontypes since version one except PEDIAMENU which uses a very special format removed making the integration to version 3 complete.
- UCW: Filetype selection will now correctly identify BIQ files as BIQ files and not BIX files
- UCW: Fixed problem with adding units to BIX and BIQ files since BIQ support was added in the overall tool
- Added support for BIQ-files with telepads
- UCW: Added C3C special actions and unitabilities
- UCW: Internal code changes to support displaying/hiding controls based on target
- SGE: Lowered the chances that a save would be reported as interesting
- SGE: C3C savesupport is no longer set as untested
- All strings, flags and keys are now powered by language version 3 functionallity
- SGE: Fixed one problem loading origianl Civ3 saves

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/c3mt1-08.zip

No setup as I said before. Maybe later, but don't count on it.

Hi Gramphos!

I tried again to add units in the SaveGameEditor. Once again after trying to load the file, this message was shown;

DATAI operation System Error: UNIT
DATAI operation System Error: IDLS

then the game ended automatically and I returned to the Desktop. I also changed the year and added some techs.

Do you have the unedited and edited save?

Also what patch version are you palying with and any mod you are using. The C3C add delete unit code is still considered experimental, but has been proven to work during my tests.

Originally posted by Gramphos
No setup as I said before. Maybe later, but don't count on it.

So I just unzip the contents to C:\Program Files\C3MT ?

Top Bottom