Image Editing Fun!

Okey dokey:

Attachments

• stevie.jpg
    stevie.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 579
:crazyeye: :lol: :crazyeye: :lol: Great entries so far!! Here's mine:

Young Jimmy wasn't sure what the special glasses would reveal, but he was sure that it wouldn't be pretty....

Attachments

• ram.jpg
    ram.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 609
"Hey Honey - Some jerk's just shown up on a winged fell beast... don't expect me home for dinner"

Attachments

• whoa.jpg
    whoa.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 514
My vote for round 3 goes to Raijer... that's a gem. We actually get to see a Giant Radioactive Monkey!

(with a very special mention to WillJ... that was class too :))

I think Raijer is number 1, because he has a giant radioactive monkey. WillJ is number 2.

Raijer's is probably the best. I think Dumb Pothead, and Will J's are both a little two much on the captiony side. My test: try doing it with no text, except that in the original. If it's still funny, it counts, otherwise: no. They are funny though.

Okay, the first one I was working on didn't work out....so I went with this one...still don't think its as good as the monkey though ;)

:lol: Very nice Vancouver

Good job V2010 (Shouldn't you be working on English hw?) . . .

But I still like the radioactive monkey better. And you will not see a single picture from me on this thread, mainly cause I cannot edit pics. At all.

Vancouver's got my vote. Rajiers reminds me of that one movie where a pair of sunglasses would see through the lizard/alien's human disguise.

Restricted to Mice 18 Weeks and older :D

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 499
I think the Raijer wins with his Radioactive monkey one.

oh another one (sorry) don't bother a cat

Attachments

• fusil.jpg
    fusil.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 431
Top Bottom