The New AoK conversion collection

Originally posted by Aluminium
[There are a riderless Horse, a Wolf (but we do not need a Wolf or?), a Deer, a Boar, a Turkey, a Monkey, a Flying Dog (with cape) and some Fishes. In AoE I are also a Lion, a Crocodile, a wild Elephant, a Gazelle. More doesn't come in my mind now.
[/B]

Don't forget the Turkey!

The Jaguar Warrior is on this thread

Yeah, sorry I couldn't find it at first.

It seems most of the land units have been converted now, yet there's not one ship! It would be brilliant to have some of them, especially the Fire Ships, although they'd need to be scaled down a lot.

Excellent conversions.

Small problem: Monk's .ini refers to Scout's surrender animation, but it doesn't have the ..\Scout\ part. :)

Aluminium Just a quickie,

Do you have Age of mythology and if so could you convert so units from that game ESPECIALLY the MANSCORPION as not only could I do with that unit, they people that have grouped together to make the excellent MYSTARYA MOD ask if anyone could make one. And I thought seen as though you are quite adept at converting AoK units And Age of Mythology is made by the same people as AoK and AoE you would the best person to ask.

Any feed back either way would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance Mallek

[dance] :egypt: :confused: :love:

I also need a trade cart... but im sure you're overwelmed with requests!:crazyeye:

Originally posted by Ekmek
I'd put the

mesoamerican flavor ships first,
followed by the asian ones just to add flavor for mods.

IRC the boat and sail graphics were separte when I looked in the extracting program many years ago... (dont have the game anymore)

I agree. There are no Mesoamerican ships ANYWHERE online. Sure theres Aagle excelllent NA ship, but thats not what we have in mind for Mesoamerican ships is it Ekmek?

As for the AOK Korean Turtleship....Aaglos is great, but It would be nice to have versions to work with........

Kulade-
The trade cart has already been done. Can't remember by who though.

I couldnt even find who did the trade cart when I added it to my site.

Edit: Even though it is already done, it has shadow issues like all the other units of JimmyH's, so redoing it would be nice

There is also a mesoamerican trade cart. If you accept black shadows you could receive it immediately.

@all
The battering ram is in work.

I have extracted all ships. But I won't raise your hope, because they are not animated. Only some sails have an animation. You will get previews next.

Originally posted by Steph
I did not see the English longbowman. Has it been converted to?
No, it isn't. But in work and will be finished soon.

Originally posted by Drift
Small problem: Monk's .ini refers to Scout's surrender animation, but it doesn't have the ..\Scout\ part. :)
Thank you for your clue. I have missed that the scout does have a capture animation. It is fixed.

@Mallek
Sorry, I have no time for this at the moment. Perhaps you could try it self. TheMorpheus has made a tutorial. Click here .

@Figaro
I have made a new Jaguar Warrior. Look downwards. :)

Aluminum, I must say, I'm indebted to you for these conversions. Most of the early age units for my Final Fantasy Mod are your AoK conversions (although I edited the .ini files so that the attack animation was used for the victory and fortification, rather than the fidget anim. It made more sense with the sounds you were using). I'm currently using the spearman as my Warrior job (first of the "Dragoon" line), the Pikeman as the Lancer, and will be using the Halberdier as the Dragon Knight. I'll probably make my own Dragoon since (a) I just bought Poser 5 and (b) the Dragoon will be using the infamous Dragoon jump as a bombardment. I'll be using the Eagle as a replacement for the scout, and I might add the jaguar in the Middle ages when the Tech Beast Mastery is researched, but I don't know. Anyways, keep up the good work:goodjob:

Awesome. Now I have to go back and squeeze it into my artillery units line. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Top Bottom