Embattled Holy Land Unit Pack

Dom Pedro II

Modder For Life

The last of the unit packs I will do for now. Three of the world's major religions originated here. It is the most sought after and fought over land in human history. It is the cradle of human civilization. The Egyptians, Sumerians, Persians, the Arabs, the Ottomans, the Babylonians, the Hebrews and Assyrians all originated here. We could name many more civilizations as well. It is in the passageway from East to West. The land was conquered by Greeks and Romans, overrun by Mongolian hordes and invaded by European Christians. It has been caught between great powers from England and Tsarist Russia to America and the Soviet Union. It has been the home of intellectual creation, and the harbor for religious fanaticism. It is the beginning and it is the end. It is the Middle East.

This unit pack will focus on the Arabs, Babylonians, Egyptians, Sumerians, Hittites, Ottomans, Assyrians, and Persians.

Arabs

Arab Pikeman

Arab Pikeman

Saracen Archer

The Saracens were a group of Arabs who battled the Christian crusaders for control of the Holy Land, and in broad terms applies to all Arabs of the Middle Ages. Little Saracen History

Saracen Archer

I think this one has my best Fidget animation! :D Can you figure out what it is?? (Hint: Maybe if I had a sound to go with it... :mischief: )

Saracen Infantry

Saracen Infantry

The Assyrians aren't from the Holy Land if I'm correct, however, they did invade Israel quite a few times(one time their invasion resulted in the descruction of the first temple if I'm correct). Someone once told me that the Assyrians hail from Afganistan...but I think its more like....Syria.

Yeah, I sort of expanded the territory of the Holy Land to include all of the Middle East so that I could have a cool name for this unit pack...

EDIT: I also forgot to include one more civ... the infamous Moops!

Oh, can't wait to see the other units of this pack. Great stuff again :)

Gosh, these units are all great Dom, I'm not gonna spam every thread today, just this one, but they are all great and very useful.

A lot of the units (not all) that come out from other people these days, whilst also great, are often not all that useful for the epic games, which is cool, cuz thats not what they are always meant for, but your units just seem to belong in the game, and are so wonderful! Thanks!

:goodjob:

Top Bottom