• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

ASNES: The best thing since peanut butter and Jelly

To Jaques
From Alexander *secret*
Of course, but meet me in Normandy CASTLE.

Spring of 700AD

Local lords rise up,and rally the locals to their cause.Population is scarce all around,and none of the lords have contact with eachother yet.

Jaques De Maliturtle pledges loyalty to Alexander and thus all of his lands are given to Alexander.

Religion plays no part of civilisation yet.Everyone is too busy to pay attention to religion.

Random crap

Good events for stories,bad events for none,from now on.

Remember

One order per officer.You can tell your men to go off and explore on their own,but they could run into another village,and thus be squished.

If you are the officer of another king,remember that you must send orders for you.Officers can be put in charge of other officers,if the king wishes it to happen.

Best thing since sliced bread.

Attachments

• ASNES!.gif
    ASNES!.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 286
If I may join...

Name of officer: Elric
Personality: Starategist
Startout position: Castle - Carthage (near Modern Tunis)
Troops:500 men (No arms)
Training:40
Economy/Stored:2/0
War/Lea/Int/Pol/Cha
** /** /** /** /**

Poops...Forgot to mark castles on the map..Will be done next turn.

next poopdate will be on FRIDAY.That means 2 days from now.

If you do not send orders,you will remain idle.If you do not send orders for 2 turns,you will either become NPC,or I will make your country fade to nothing.

EDIT-Welcome,and yes,you can still join.

Oh yes,Tyrion.Read the rules,and then join...As it seems you did not read the rules before you filled out the template.

Thanks, I dont know whether I'll get the economy from that first turn as Im late, I wouldnt think so but, if I do can I spend both on spears, thats 200 + any politik I get, if not, send 100 of my men to recon near the castle, under strict orders not to die.

Edit: (In response to post below) OK, ta :) In that case I'll change that to 100 spears and 100 swords + politik bonus.

Ooh, can I be a nice bright colour please ;-)

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!Strict orders not to die!! :lol:

Anyways...You can spend economy you're going to gain this turn,plus stored economy,and yeah,I'll let you have your 2 stored economy from last turn (You're only 10 minutes late ;) )

Alexander's Orders
Spend 2 economy on raising economy by building more farms around my castle, and thus increasing food production, and making my nation richer.
Send 2 economy to Jaques for his use

@Jaques, with your great charm, i believe you can find a great warrior for us, here is 2 economy to fit ur troops with weaponry.

Hi, I'm new to this so if I get any thing wrong I appologise in advance.

Would it be possible to create this,

Johann the Wise
Personality: Minister
Startout position: Bremen (Castle)
War/Lea/Int/Pol/Cha
** /** /** /** /**

It would be possible to create that...But do you really want to start so close to Wariman?Or are you wanting to merge with him?

Yeah, start closer to me (North Africa), I promise not to hurt you. Honestly. Im really very nice. Why dont people believe me when I say thigns like this? Good Luck, and Welcome to CivFanatics if someone hasn't already welcomed you :)

Well i was thinking of expanding west rather than north or east. But ill stay there.

I have no plans other that that at the moment.

Roddy's Orders turn 1
Search for a new officer (i got 18 charm). Name = Toshka. type = any, makes no difference.

you keep reiterating that its only 1 action per officer. not sure if that includes us players. anyway, if i'm allowed to do more then just the searching above then do things in this order (till i'm out of ...... time?..... actions?... whichever).
1. spend 2 econ to raise economy (got 18 political)
2. spend 1 econ to get spears (100+180 for 18 political points)
3. spend 1 econ to get short bows (100+180 for 18 political points)
4. send half my men out to expand my....borders....control of the area.

edit: seeing the post below, guess its just the searching for a new officer then. all the other stuff will have to be later.

u can only do 1 thing at a turn roddy, amon told me that...

Yeah,everyone can do one thing per officer.Gives a hint of realism on how a king can't do everything himself.

((Amon, can you explain the diff between gold and economy?))
Jaques du Metaliturtle
Results for King Alexander

I purchased 540 swords and I sent 30 of the 40 excess swords back to you, my liege.

I wandered the taverns and pubs of France, eventually coming across two men engaging in a duel.

The first, an Englisman named Derrick Bootstrap or D. Bootstrap was fighting with extreme bravery and fortitude with another less-physical-looking man with a floppy hat and a ruffled collar.

Before I learned the second man's name I could see by his cowardly actions that he was not the sort of person you wish to have in your magnificent force. I told D. Bootstrap that a victory in this duel would mean a position as a general in your magnificent army. It was nary two strokes of a rapier, and the floppy-hatted man lay dead in the dust on the tavern floor.

"Come" I said, "Let us go pay the barkeep for the damages"
"We can't" He said, "I just killed him."

So we now have Derrick Bootstrap, stalwart warrior!

AS-
Derrick Bootstrap
Personality: General if roll succeeds (I have a 19 charm :) )
Startout position: Western France (camp)
War/Lea/Int/Pol/Cha
** /** /** /** /**

A Norseone; sure, eventually might not be too bad, it only take a long while to meet up though

oh..... is that how we're supposed to "search" for new officers?
guess i'll do that next time. gotta leave too soon now to write something like that up.

though on the other hand, that's doing two things at once, aint it? (buying swords and searching)

Top Bottom