Odintheking's City Graphics Library.

They're done! And early too.

These are great... almost fantasy like. Very nice!

Cool. I wonder how they'd look if you put the two skyscrapers in Riyahd into the modern metropolis... :hmm:

Okay, here it is: two months in the making. I was supposed to post on Christmas/ Christmas Eve, but I got Rome: Total War for X-mas and have been totally immersed in it for 2 days. Anyhoo, I might make changes later, but I like it this way. If there are pallette issues or something, ask someone else, because I have no clue. Hopefully it is as good as all you expected;

ORKISH CITIES ARE HERE!!!!!!!

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/reallycorrectedorkish.zip

I really like those, the first era especially. Great job!

Will you be doing more Warhammer 40k cities?

Corey, they're orc cities. I don't even know what the hell some of that stuff is, :lol:. (I knew when I put them in, but I have bad memory, lol)
@RedAlert- I might do some more cities for 40k later, but for now, I'm not sure what to make. I'm glad you like ancient era; most of the buildings are just the Firaxis ones and yours, simply tinted, crumbled and bloody to give it that orkish homely fell, :lol:

odintheking said:
Does anyone know how to link to a single post?

Like this ;)

Attachments

• link.PNG
    link.PNG
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,292
Wow, a "creative genius". I'm finally being recognized for who I am, :lol:. I expected it to come from family, friends or teachers, but instead I hear it from an internet stranger, :lol:. Thank you! lol

Top Bottom