Wonder: Speer's Dome

At least 70% of content I'm using is salvaged from DyP, TeT and BBW, 20% is stuff I've already found, and 10% is stuff I'm probably going to have to make myself. (Like the Stargate wonder I made already.)

Main difficulty of course will be giving credit properly, but I will try to do my best.

Well if you like to add some trees and stuff like this I would prefer the left one cause it somehow looks bigger.... (hmm even if I don't know why exactly)
In general I would say this building would have been so damnd big that it would be better to use the "bigger" (left) one...

I think you should go for the right one. The left one looks a little weird, I think it has to do with the angle. I don't think you have to add anything, it looks good as it is.

P.S.Y.C.H.O. said:
I think you should go for the right one. The left one looks a little weird, I think it has to do with the angle. I don't think you have to add anything, it looks good as it is.

hm, actualy the angle is the same with both... just that the left one is more centered (and sleeker, of course)

Been playing a bit with the file... any good?

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
hm, actualy the angle is the same with both... just that the left one is more centered (and sleeker, of course)
Really? I thought it almost looked like the left one was flying. Off to the optician I go!

The new version looks better, maybe because I don't have the right one next to it to compare with. The trees are nice. I don't like the lake, though.

Top Bottom