National Intelligence Agency

GeorgeOP

RF Bleachers

IIIF. Powers and Duties of the Director of Intelligence:

1. The Director of Intelligence shall keep records of all known Empires; the cities, religion, military units, wonders, and civics of those Empires. Records shall also be kept of the size, religion, improvements, and anything else deemed necessary about their cities.
2. The Director of Intelligence shall have complete control of all spies.
3. The Director of Intelligence shall be appointed by the Triumvirate.
4. The Director of Intelligence, being an appointed position, shall not be affected by term limits.
5. The Director of Intelligence may be fired by the Triumvirate.

The Current Date is: 1586 AD

Our Continent
Their Continent

Screenshots:
Spoiler :

Top 5 Cities:

Score:

GNP:

Crop:

Mfg. Goods:

Culture:

Power:

If you feel I have missing, out of date, or any other errors, please let me know. I will try to be the best J. Edgar Hoover for our young nation. I'm still looking for a dress that fits though...

This file contains our information on Peter and Russia. All speculative information is in blue.

Their current stance towards us is Pleased. (+9)

The Russians are Philosophical and Expansive. They get double building speed on Granaries, +2 Health, and they claim that they can create Great People 100% faster than most civilizations. (there are other bonuses, but these are the only ones to effect them now.)

They know Music and Education.

Map of Russia

Resources
Spoiler :
2 Wiine
2 Corn
Horse
4 Pig
Fish
Iron

They believe in Islam.

Their Government is a Hereditary Rule Bureaucracy that practices a form of Serfdom Theocracy.

Views on others
Spoiler :
Montezuma -1 has open borders
Bismark -1 has open borders
Mansa Muna -2
Alexander +2 has open borders

Every Russian we have met seems honest and forthright. At this time they don't appear to be a theat.

This file contains our information on Bismarck and Germany. All speculative information is in blue.

Their current stance towards us is Annoyed. (-2)
They have unfairly declared war on us and must be taught a lesson. We shall always remember.

The Germans are Industrious and Expansive. They get double building speed on Granaries and Forges, +2 Health, and they claim that they can build Wonders 50% better than other civilizations.

They know Divine Right.

Map

Resources
Spoiler :
4 Corn
2 Horse
Wheat
4 Gems
2 Pigs
3 Copper
2 Incense
2 Wine
Sheep
2 Iron
2 Stone
4 Silver

They believe in Islam.

Their government is a Represantative Vassalage Theocracy that celebrates Serfdom.

Views on Others
Spoiler :
Saladin -1 has open borders
Peter 0 has open borders
Alexander -2
Mansa Musa -2 has open borders

This file contains our information on Huayna Capac and Inca. All speculative information is in blue.

The Incans are Aggressive and Financial. They get double building speed on Granaries and Barracks, +2 Health, and they claim their melee units have 2 experience points when their created.

We don't know their scientific achievement.

Our sources say their one city was Cuzco. We don't know where it is. It is learned that it has been taken over by the Aztecs.

They currently don't have any Religous beliefs.

We don't know about their military.

Thier civics are the same as ours.

We don't know if they even know of any other civilizations.

We haven't met them yet, so they might be on another continent.

This file contains our information on Alexander and Greece. All speculative information is in blue.

Their current stance towards us is Cautious. (+6)

The Greeks are Aggressive and Philosophical. They get double building speed on Barracks, they think they can generate Great People twice as fast as normal, and they claim their melee units have 2 experience points when their created.

They know Divine Right and Music.

Map

Resources
Spoiler :
Fish
2 Crab
Whale
Iron
Rice
Cow

Their government endorses a religion called Hinduism.

Their government is a Hereditory Rule Bureaucracy. Their citizens enjoy Serfdom, and they have Organized Religion in their society.

Views on Others
Spoiler :
Mansa Muna -3
Bismark -1
Montezuma +1 has open borders and trades Crab for gold
Saladin +9 has open borders
Peter 0 has open borders

They came from across the sea. I've intercepted many writings traders have recieved from their lands, but I can't read them. They're Greek to me.

This file contains our information on Mansa Musa and Mali. All speculative information is in blue.

The Mali are Financial and Spiritual. They get double building speed on Temples and Banks, they create extra commerce whenever they are generating two, and their government never seems to fall.

They know Music.

Map

Resources
Spoiler :
2 Fish
2 Cow
Stone
2 Copper
Wheat
2 Sugar
2 Bannanas

They believe in Confucianism.

They have a Hereditary Rule Theocracy with Vassals and Serfdom.

Views on Others
Spoiler :
Bismark 0 has open borders
Montezuma -9 at war
Saladin +2 has open borders gives Fish, Sugar, and Bannanas for Sheep, Wheat, and Deer
Peter 0
Alexander -1

This file contains our information on Montezuma and Aztec. All speculative information is in blue.

Their current stance towards us is Cautious. (+3)

The Aztec are Aggressive and Spiritual. They get double building speed on Barracks and Temples, they never have any Anarchy, and they claim their melee units have 2 experience points when their created.

They are a backwards people.

They are a Jewish people.

Map

Resources
Spoiler :
2 Sugar
2 Gold
Bannana
2 Rice
Clam
2 Cow
2 Copper
2 Deer
2 Crab
Fish

Their government is a Hereditory Rule Vassalage. Their citizens enjoy Serfdom, and they have Organized Religion in their society.

View on Others
Spoiler :
Saladin -5
Peter +1 has open borders
Alex +4 has open borders gives Gold for Crab
Mansa Muna -12 at war

This file contains our information on Saladin and Arabs. All speculative information is in blue.

Their current stance towards us is Annoyed. (-2)

The Arabs are Philosophical and Spiritual. They get double building speed on University and Temples, they never have any Anarchy, and they can create Great People 100% faster.

They are a backwards people.

They are a Hindu people.

Map

Resources
Spoiler :
2 Fish
Clam
2 Iron
2 Ivory
Rice
Cow
2 Sugar
2 Bannana

Their government is a Hereditory Rule Vassalage. Their citizens enjoy Serfdom, and they have Theology in their society.

View on Others
Spoiler :
Montezuma -4
Bismark -1 has open borders
Mansa Musa 0 has open borders gives Fish, Sugar, and Bannana for Sheep, Wheat, and Deer
Alexander +12

George..just to let you know. So you can update out intelligence estimates.

After last turn chat circa 760BC.

Germany, Russia and Mongolia each have 3 cities. In addition we are still behind the Germans and now the Russians in power.

I would just like to pop in and say excellent work! I love the terrorist alert level color codings you borrowed from the DHS, good work! Keep up the information grabbing!

Top Bottom