The Vanguard

Great update, I really like the way the characters come to life. They're not bitmaps, they're people.

Egads, now the audience is demanding a Behind The Scenes episode!

I suppose yer gonna want an outtakes reel next??? :crazyeye:

Ooooh.... spoooky!

Top update BasketCase! I am addicted to this story!!

Its like a good novel, u just cant put it down :lol:

Very spooky indeed!:mischief:

So, I don't get it. Is she a nihilist now? At first I thought she was a just a seriously honest social darwinian--whatever ensures the survival of the tribe comes first. But now she's acting like she has a death wish.

I no longer would fear facing this woman in a poker game. She's a ruthless tactician in the battlefield, but she's got no "poker face."

Yoou're doing excellent stuff with the body language here, btw. Megakudos.

After a while of just lurking on the forums, I decided to join Civfanatics today, and one of the main reasons was to tell you to get going BasketCase! This is truely one of the most innovative, not to mention interesting, stories I have read. Here's to you Basketase :beer:

But really, let's see some updating... or else :ninja:

I'm gonna have to agree with numbers. When I first found CivFanatics, I read Basket's second diety game while he was making it. It is safe to say that if Basket did not write these, I would have read a few War Academy articles, and never have come back. I probably wouldn't still be playing Civ, either!

Basket. Is. A. God.:jesus: Or Jesus. Your choice.

I've paid actual money for graphic novels that weren't this good, excellent work Basket.

Top Bottom