my graphics

bump. i still take requests.
scifi, fantasy, historical.
wondersplashes, techs, buildings.
just ask :)

My beta version will be launched in a few days and it will be missing a few civilopedia icons (about 3 i think). I hope you won't be too busy by then to help me with at least 1 or 2. :)

its really only units that im too busy to do. icons are quick and easy. go ahead and ask!

Ok - i found some essensial stuff that i need.
I chose some easy stuff (i think)

1. Could you make a Mars for the cityscreen -> buildings-large.pcx and small ? (like the appolo has the Moon)

2. Could you make the ruins on the left of the file in the attachment a Civilopedia\Icons\Buildings\ file ? (i mean adding the grass)

I have 1 or 2 more buildings with which i don't know what exactly to put ... but i don't know if anyone has-any-idea/heard of them ... so maybe i'll ask those too but later.
I was wondering if you also make civilopedia icons for units - from .flc, i think adding the white background should be enough ... or maybe if you would know where to find proper civilopedia icons ? :mischief:

Attachments

• Destroy1.pcx
    32.7 KB · Views: 110
OMG - you did that in 12 minutes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It took me longer to write that message. :eek:

Thanx :thanx:, but could i have the mars for the cityscreen folder also ? :D

Got it. :goodjob:
Perfect :)

I will ask for some (1 or 2) unit related ones tomorrow. I will search the forum again to check if they really don't have civilopedia icons and then ask if i didn't find any.

will not-white-backgrounds of actual people or stuff representing them be ok?

Well that would actually be a lot better but i thought that it is harder and i feel kinda akward asking ppl really hard stuff...
Good night now ... i'll let you know which ones tomorrow... :)

Yey 1000 posts !!! [party]:band: :dance: :cooool: [party] :bounce: :clap: :cheers: [party]

I looked at my units and those that need a civilopedia file are :
1) The ... warrior in the atachment ... Yes, it is a normal warrior but he has a sword instead of the axe.
2)The Fire Base Heavy Bunker over here. (or any bunker; it doesn't have to be desert-ish)
3) The terrorist over here. (i think this is going to be harder since it's a bit vague...)
Spoiler :
Also it shouldn't have any muslim references like (the other terrorist unit...);)

Anyway i don't need these soon (maybe in 2 weeks) so take your time, it's not urgent. :)

Attachments

• battle warrior large.pcx
    4.3 KB · Views: 107
:lol: I love what you did to the warrior. :lol: You had some real inspiration since that warrior will be a "Champion" in my mod ... like a greek hero aiding wherever there is enough wine. And all that "atmosphere" makes him look a bit fiercer. :) (and it looks a LOT better than the old one with that sharpen effect you added:goodjob:)

The bunker is very good - and i like it how you one that is not on grass/forests/stuff.

About the handgun one ... :hmm: Not sure, maybe ... - if i were to ask for an alternative would you have smthing else in mind ? :) I think i have an idea: Maybe a modern bomb - C4 maybe ...

P.S. Maybe you should post previews of these somewhere so that more ppl might say "ooo" "aaaa".

pipe bomb. with previews of all the others too.

edit: fixed size of "bomb"

Attachments

• bunker.pcx
    18.9 KB · Views: 123
  • handgun.pcx
    14.9 KB · Views: 111
  • sword.pcx
    3.5 KB · Views: 113
  • tribesman.pcx
    16.5 KB · Views: 114
  • bomb.pcx
    19.1 KB · Views: 112
Yup :cheers: that's perfect for the terrorist :goodjob:.

Wooo hoo your graphics got in the big library. :woohoo:
Congrats :beer:

One tiny thing - *whispers to quinzy* The bomb is 129x128, you should modify it in that atachment too.

Top Bottom