my graphics

that is one sweet icon...wish it was for a unit...

Hey, if you wouldnt mind, could you do some pics from the various Narnia artwork out there?...nothing specific, but you have a good eye for icons...

maybe some main chars, or good moments...whatever...

Note: this is not a formal request, dont put any other requests before this, as I may not be done with Narnia for 6-8 months...and units are still being made for it

Hi again Quinzy :wavey:

I am curently changing a few of the firaxis techs in my mod ... So far i already changed some of them (most with replacements from you and frenchman) so i was wondering if you would like to do some more to replace the firaxis uglies. :)

Those are:

Theology - the firaxis one is too buddhist, so maybe smthing more neutral ... a book or smthing ... not sure ...
Education
Electronics
Amphibious War - i saw a LOT with amphibious tanks and stuff ... but the tech only gives marines ... so no tanks in it please
Satellites

hello spacer and cata.
i might be able to russle up a few things for both of you. i'll see what i can do :)

So ... Quinzy, how are you doin' ? :mischief:

woah jeeze! i forgot about those! terrible sorry Spacer and Cata! Gabh mo leithscéal! i'll rustle up some stuff for ye in a few minutes!

(pardon the double-post) but here's some stuff for spacer. tell me if there ok.

Attachments

• spacer stuff.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 161
cheers :)
have you any particular preference to what ones you want next?

and Cata, i'll have some stuff up for you soon :)

fair enough, i'll move onto Cata's stuff then, till your mod picks up a bit more :)

Top Bottom