The Vanguard

Ahhhh the cliff hanger!!! :cry:

But it was a great update, just like all the rest. Good to see you haven't lost a step in your time away from this thread ;)

Great update!

Theryman said:
Gwaaah! What happens!?!?
*Cries*
You are weak, Ther-Y'Mon! True Gen'Shar can endure cliffhangers!

BuckyRea said:
You are weak, Ther-Y'Mon! True Gen'Shar can endure cliffhangers!
Sounds like a true Gen'Shar name: maybe I should be in the next update!

Anyways, you are the reason I joined- don't be the reason I kill myself! :suicide:

I apologize for the slow pace, everyone. Normally I would have made the excuse that tax time is getting in the way, but actually it's mostly a combination of new toys (i.e. Rome Total War and GalCiv2), my job, and writer's block. The job has me working day shift some times and night shift other times, and I'm just about ready to grab the scheduling guy by the necktie and strangle him.

Then there's the fact that I've got a few more surprises in store for you all, and they need to be done in the right order.

Believe me, folks, your comments about the story have not fallen on deaf ears! :)

AAAGH!!! Every time you post in this thread I think it's an update... :(

Looking good! I know I have not posted in this thread much I don't believe. I just read tons of the strips! These are awesome! I will be following! :thumbsup:

Behold, the impossible finally happened! AN UPDATE! :)
(I'm still faster than WeaselOp!!! :D )
For the long wait, you all deserve an R-rated episode. Quiver in fear.... :eek:
(Note to self, quit using the smileys so much :rolleyes: )

Spoiler :

That was a freaky update...

Well, for one thing, this is a G-rated thread and I couldn't exactly depict thumbscrews and hot pokers. For another, I find fluffy bunnies extremely creepy..... :eek:

(purple dinosaurs are even worse)

Top Bottom