PCGamer article on Fall from Heaven

Kael

Deity
I actually didn't know about this until someone on another message group mentioned it to me yesterday. Crazy.

Not quite sure what an "opening mission" is in civ...

Not as exciting as it is... they forgot to mention so many of the wonderful aspects :).

Yeah, you're probably right, he's playing as India.

BeefontheBone said:
Not quite sure what an "opening mission" is in civ...

For me its usually getting eaten by a spider.

Lol.
1. I like the publicity.
2. That is clearly FfH 1.
3. The screenshot is actually the one posted in the FfH I thread demonstrating the look of the veil cities.
4. Was it just me or did we get the title of "Best"?

Bah, FfH is the best whatever they say. But... I do think they made it sound nice, even if it didn't quite do it justice. It's an awesome milestone, in any case.

I dont know, but I see they also included it on the CD that came with the magazine.

Yeah this is nice publicity :) But I wonder why they chose to put a Civ4 leader pic on the top...

:clap:
Congrats!

Some comments

1> Yeah, talk about using outdated art!
2> They placed that "The Best" tag just questionably enough so it might apply to all of the mods, or maybe to FfH.
3> But ya got the center position. So clearly the put FfH as best of the best
4> And if they don't, (Cocktail made with OJ & vodka) - (pilot of an automobile) 'em!
5> :woohoo: !!!

loki1232 said:
Lol.
1. I like the publicity.
2. That is clearly FfH 1.
3. The screenshot is actually the one posted in the FfH I thread demonstrating the look of the veil cities.

Of course FFH is the best... for me it beats the original as well.
Who if not for this wonderful development team would deserve the title the best???

I wonder what version is on the cd...

Publicity like this is always welcome...

loki1232 said:
Lol.

Yes, which is a pity. :confused:
They should have chosen FFH2, and then not called it "The Best" but "Better than the original by Far"

Wether FFH1 got "the best" or not... FFH2 surely will... looking forward to seeing how they will express the superiority of FFH2 to the old one since they have already praised FFH1 with VERY BIG words.

Ps. (toStrategyonly and Kael) andboth the links in the mod thread that links to this article now work (at least on my computer).

Pps. Thanks for linking me here :lol: :goodjob:

To clear up some confusion, the one in the middle with "The Best!" on it (in this case FfH 1) is indeed their favourite.

Actually, it's obviously either the best of Civ4 or SotM (for some reason), it comes right after it and, well, that's all there is to it.

Top Bottom