LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

From The Gorinese Empire
To Croyodon

The Land will be purchased for 1 EP. As to your cultural rebirth, it is your nation, you may do with it as you please. You are a friend of the Gorinese Empire, we would not hamper your own growth, for that would merely harm ours.

As to religion, Masra is a tolerant religion, it always has been. Do as you wish, but do not cease trade, it would only harm both of us.

To all Valin nations
From Exilsium

We allow the metting to be held in Pax. We have already stated that our kind of religious pratice will based on the philosophy of duality and balance.

OOC: Taosim FTW!

From Duke Tobi of the Skilvso to UKKK :

Vassal, eh? Fair enough--we're not sure how your conception of vassalage differs from ours, but the basic premise has to be pretty much the same. We accept your protection in return for our allegiance. Treat us like allies, and we'll get along fine. Treat us like servants, and this will quickly become an untenable relationship.
Just so we're clear on this, you wan't something from us, you ask for it, and like as not we'll give it to you. But you don't come taking or changing what's ours without our permission.
If this suits you, then we're all sorts of amenable to this good new deal.
You've said you want travel through our lands, which strikes us as justly fair. What else'll you be generally expecting from us?

Support in Diplomatic matters, possibly small contigents attached to our armies when we request it.

From Croyodon
To Gorin

We will continue trade just try to limit cultural exchange for a while. Also, we will send the payment of 1 EP for land and thanks for being so understanding of our situation.

Forgot about mentioning this earlier...

To: New Veritas

We will of course send delagates to the meeting on Oneism.

Iggy, how far north does my contacts extend? Also how overstretched is my nation?

to: Guangfei
Very well, we are happy you see your violation.

“She was the beauty of her age, graceful and charming in all aspects. Yet her beauty died with her, for she did not choose the path of a mother, but instead, the path of a tigress.” – Great Women of Guangfei

Where ever she walked, men bowed with respect out of her age and position. The eldest sister of Emperor Hu, she was venerable with great age. By prestige and respect, she was second none in the Empire. Even the Emperor, her grandnephew paid his respects to her daily. No man could reject her, and late at night when she observed the stars, she would remember and grin, of a time and age far beyond the times of the memory of the now living, a time, when she was young…

She was not more then 4, and as she ran around the Palace she fell and scraped her knee on the stone floor and was found by her grandfather as he conducted his morning exercise observing the Palace grounds. Remembering the tenderness in which he carried her to the pavilion and the gentle words and how her grandfather himself had applied a herb to her scrape before tying a white cloth to it.

“There, there, it’s all better now. Does it still hurt?”

“It feels fuzzy grandpa, what’s happening?”

“The medicine will chase away any bad little demons that got inside you. The cloth has been blessed to help protect you.”

“But it feels funny still grandpa! Am I going to turn into an Oneists? I don’t want to be an Oneist, Uncle Si says they eat other people and they’re really bad.”

“Your Uncle is just joking little Fei, Oneists are just normal people like us. Don’t worry about it, go, have fun.” With his permission, she smiled and ran out of the pavilion, only to remember half way to come back and kiss her grandfather on the cheek. She would go play and live a life of leisure with no worries.

A life of leisure for 14 years, with no worries in the world she had been a child. Learning reading, writing, poetry, singing, and various other crafts and skills young women of the upper class learned, she excelled. Yet she had long pondered the day when her life changed…

As her handmaidens brushed her hair and prepared her for the day, she heard great fanfare in the distance. Hurrying out, only partially prepared she immediately went to her grandfather and when admitted were surprised by the presence of two military officers leaving her grandfather’s chambers and recognizing the senior one, promptly went up contrary to etiquette demanded to know what was happening.

“General, what is happening? You rarely visit my grandfather at all! What’s going on!”

“Ah princess, the matters of the state and military are not for a young woman to worry about. Surely there are better things for a young woman like you to worry about? Perhaps considering your life long destiny in life?”

“Don’t you young woman me General Ban Chao, everyone says you’re an old and venerable old soldier but I know better. You’re a child at heart General. Just tell me what’s going on!”

The General shrugs only before continuing. “Princess Lianfei, I think I’m probably the only person in the world who knows what you really want to be. We are going to war with Nurmafer, to overthrow the unrighteous King.”

“I’m not a child! Guangfei does not go to war just to overthrow an unrighteous King, we are not that altruistic. What is grandfather really planning to do?”

“As perceptive as always Princess, the Emperor has no qualms against Nurmafer, but to draw out our true enemy.”

“Who is our true enemy?”

“If we knew, we wouldn’t be trying to draw them out would we?”

“I’m told you you’ve written a book on war. May I have a look?”

“Princess, I am of course at your service. I will have my servant send you one of the finest copy. Now if you excuse me Princess, I have a war to fight.”

As she stared into the horizon she knew the wisdom of her grandfather and his generals. Caressing the cover of the book she had been given by General Ban Chao, she smiled and breathed in the fresh air remembering the words of Xi Shi the women who had sacrificed herself for Guangfei. She whispered the realization of a life’s dream.

“Host-Lord Gregorian, your time is coming. You cannot compete, with a women’s touch. The crude man that you are…”

Thlayli said:
To: Exilsium

Thank you. Though we might encourage you to consult your people before changing your religion so drastically.

To New Veritas
From Exilsium

Not as much as drastic change and changing the fundementals, rather a new philosophy for our people to study and judge by themselves. The core that binds us with Valin shall remain intact, there will always be the One. That is an permanent truth.

Cleric said:
To New Veritas
From Exilsium

Not as much as drastic change and changing the fundementals, rather a new philosophy for our people to study and judge by themselves. The core that binds us with Valin shall remain intact, there will always be the One. That is an permanent truth.

Of course, we should discuss such matters at the council.

The Basic Truths

Falin was a very old man, now. Still a decorated hero, still one of the first Returned, still victor of the epic battle at Castle Highrun. But he was old. One hundred thirty years [1] he had lived. Blackbeard had died more than a century ago.

That was an odd thought.

Falin sat in his chair at his small home, in Unias. For one hundred and six years he had taught students at the military academy. It was dawn now, and he did not intend to give up work on this day.

Falin slowly walked through the streets, as the passerby acknowledged him with a nod, before continuing on with their tasks. For a century, Falin had walked this path.

Eventually, Falin came to the school. It was a large multistoried stone building, with impressive-sized grounds. In the fields out back, students played with the snow that littered the ground, making forts, throwing snowballs. They were future officers of the Norvalin military, and yet they were ten.

The Norvalin believed in beginning to teach early.

Falin didn’t bother to enter the building. He merely walked across the street, and to the backyard where his students frolicked.

He then sat down in the snow.

The children knew who he was, and stopped playing immediately. Without needing instruction, they all came to sit in front of him. They knew the great Falin, the man who had come out of warrior retirement, for but an hour, to defeat a young upstart in a duel, and teach him the truth about duty and honor.

“Your classes begin now, children,” he told then. “Today I will teach you about the basic truths.”

The lads, mostly boys, but with a few girls interspersed, sat, and said nothing. They knew that they did not wish to miss a moment of Falin’s speech.

“The First Basic Truth is that everyone dies,” said Falin. “Everyone. Some can live for a very long time, such as myself, but eventually, we all pass to whatever lies beyond. This leads to the Second Truth.

“The Second Truth is because we all die, we must make sure others, in the future, have better existences than we did, for their brief speck of eternity. We must be self-sacrificing, and we must be grateful for what our ancestors have done for us.”

“That is all, children, that is the duality. Death is motivation. If we all lived forever, we could wait as long as we wanted to get things done, but we do not have that luxury.”

“Those are the two Basic Truths, and that is all.”

[1]-Norvalin tend to have extended lifespans. The ones that don’t die prematurely, that is.

Ah ha, rather different geographical circumstances than I anticipated...probably going to have to throw most of my stories and plans out the window now :(...

I won't be able to send orders iggy, so just do more of the same.

“True happiness stems only from duty” from the Book of the Justiciars

They think we are blind! That we do not see the truth through their fog of lies! They hate us! the world hates us! They think we can be controlled, never! We will never bow to their will!

Adar will be a fortress! Impenetrable, unmovable, their foul hordes will wash against our lands, but we will swat them like flies. They will not set foot in Adar, not while the justiciars stand guard.

“Begone foul backstabbers I will not listen to your kind any longer, you natives disgust me, how did you even get in Adar! Begone!”

The strange looking men hurried from the room, the fools thought they could trick him, control him, he would not be controlled, not by their foul lies and double-dealings.
Like all foreigners he could hear their true words whispered in his ear, they mocked Adar, its people, Bane, they promised death and destruction. He regretted letting them go, they could have been tortured for information, but unlike last time he intended to do it himself.

“Arbiter, You requested my presence?”

“Ragnar, there is no need to be so formal, we’re friends after all”

“Y-yes of course Wulfnoth, I’m just still getting used to your new title”

“It was an unexpected honour, but this is not why I called you here, I believe we have traitors in our midst Ragnar, someone warned the citadelers what had happened to their comrade, allowing the others to escape”

“Are you sure Wulfnoth? Why would a fellow countrymen do such a thing?”

“I don’t know Ragnar, but this is why I called you and the other Apostle’s here, we must find out what the Citadelers did while in Adar, more specifically who they talked too”

The other Apostle’s and a few harbingers gathered in the court, they talked and whispered amongst themselves about why they had been called, he could hear the lies they spread about him he could practically see their seething jealously, they envied his power! Ambitious fools, he was ready if they dared strike against him they would crushed!

“Fellow Justiciars I have called you hear because we have important matters to discuss, The Citadelers knew… they knew that we pried the truth out of one of their own and how we did it, they escaped before we could find out the whole truth. There can be only one explanation for this, traitors are in our midst gentlemen perhaps in our very ranks”

“You cant be serious Wulfnoth a Justiciar would never betray his brothers”

“Wouldn’t he Erik? Not even for the promise of power? Money? They promised you power didn’t they Erik! You have always coveted my position as Arbiter! You seethe with jealously even now!” Wulfnoth was becoming enraged he gripped the edges of the table till his knuckles were white.

“You’re a fool Wulfnoth! I have always stood by you, I convinced others to support your chance to become Arbiter It’s because of me you are even in that position!”

“…Yes… that’s true Erik, always a staunch ally” Wulfnoth relaxed his grip on the table and tore his gaze from Erik “But who told them? Who would ally himself with our enemies?”

Harbinger Valdemar spoke up, quickly turning attention to another within the room “Ragnar you must know something, you were with those eldists many times”

“Ragnar! Is this true?”

“Y-yes but I was ordered to esco-“

“I don’t want to hear your lies Ragnar, how could you betray us like this? Did our friendship mean nothing?”

“A-arbiter p-please listen! You ordered me too accom-“ He was cut off when Valdemar punched him in the gut and then Erik kicked him to the ground.

“Good man Valdemar, we do not want to listen to this traitors lies anymore, he has been corrupted by the Eldists” Wulfnoth crouched down next to Ragnar who was wheezing and clutching his gut “you know what we do to traitors Ragnar, we blind them we irons, cut off their hands and parade the through the streets of Adar as a message to all! Valdemar, Henrik, Viktor get him out of my sight”

The three harbingers dragged Ragnar out of the room, he tried to speak to plead his case but Valdemar kept him quiet. The other apostle’s watched as Ragnar was taken to his punishment, they stole questioning glances at Erik, wasn’t Valdemar his second in command?

“I would not have believe it if I had not heard it first hand, Ragnar my dear friend turning on us, stabbing us in the back. This meeting is over begone from my sight”

“Arbiter you know the corruption must go deeper then one man, the citadelers travelled far and whispered promises in many ears”

“What are you implying Erik, another Justiciar?”

“No Arbiter, the citadelers spoke much with Paragon Andrei he claims they were ‘religious’ matters”

“Why would the head of the Church of Bane side with them Erik? You tread on thin ice”

“He has a point Arbiter, the priest’s do not hide their contempt for us, ever since the first council of Rascirai, where they had to hand the reigns of power to us, they have undermined our right to rule”

“That is true Harald, we will question him then, find the truth of the matter”

_____

“YOU HAVE ALWAYS HATED US OLD MAN. …Admit it… admit your HERESY! YOUR TREACHERY!”

The situation had quickly spiralled out of control after confronting Andrei Wulfnoth had quickly lost his temper and lashed out at Andrei after his claims of innocence, Erik was wondering whether he should intervene.

“On your feet traitor!” Wulfnoth punctuated his point with a kick to Andrei’s ribs “You priests have always been jealous of the Justiciars, of our right to rule”

“*Cough* you…*Cough* Justiciars abuse your power *cough* Bane wi-“ Wulfnoth smashed Andrei’s face into the floor of the Church, his blood seemed to be readily splattered about

“SHUT UP OLD MAN!…. I did not tell you to speak” He didn’t seem to be moving, nor did he respond when the Arbiter nudged him with his foot.

“Is he dead Erik?”

“I don’t think so Arbiter, we should continue questioning him in a more private area”

“We alone have the right to rule, for we alone have been trained for it and have the power to enforce it”
“Zeal is its own excuse”
“Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life”
“The enemy of my enemy, is next”

excerpts from The Book of Justice

You’ve all made the best choice of your lives, by joining to Justiciars your going to make a difference, universal order and peace is our goal, and it is the correct goal. Things get accomplished in an atmosphere of order and peace. Understand? Now some fools resist peace, but we believe in peace so much, we’re prepared to fight for it. Our might will make right.

That work for you lot? If not leave this minute, we know the truth and we tell you what it is, you’ll begin an eight week program – what? No talking in the ranks! Never interrupt me. Get out, you three - we give no second chances.

As I was saying, we start you off with our eight-week training program. The physical training portion of this program begins immediately after this indoctrination session. This week of training will send you, at planned times, to some uncomfortable places. It may seem meaningless to you but is not. Physical exertion to the point of exhaustion numbs your minds. That’s what we want. During this first week, you will forget all you think you know. Your instructors will break down all the wrongheaded beliefs you have in those heads.

In the second week, we’ll issue you with a copy of this book I’m holding. It’s the book of Justice, or Justiciars if you will, which describes our rules and regulations. You will learn every word. At the start of the third week you’ll receive a second book, the Adari municipal code. Since some of you will make up the city watch, you must know the city’s laws. For the most part, just make sure people behave themselves if they don’t just bash some skulls. Don’t worry too much about the details of the city code – that’s for the Archons to figure out. During the programs third week, you also will begin training in law enforcement, including capturing and restraining criminals using standard equipment, those deemed more suitable to the military will begin a different training program in a different location, and you’ll get the details if and when you need them.

By the fourth week, you might begin to feel like you know something, don’t let it go to your heads – you haven’t even started. During week four, we test your knowledge of the city and teach you landmarks important for finding your way around. At the end of the week, your instructor will blindfold you plug your ears and dump you alone somewhere in the city. You’ll have a set time to find your back to the barracks.

In the fifth week, you’ll study all we know about the foreigners, so you can learn to recognize the troublemakers and deal with them accordingly, the sixth week well heh you’ll find out. The seventh week of training is always interesting: we test you on all the knowledge you’ve acquired, but under adverse conditions.

Finally, your eighth week you spend patrolling with some full members of the justiciar’s, those boys will evaluate you at the end of the week. Now you may get the idea that some of those boys don’t like you and you’ll be right, most of them were taken from their parents and trained from an especially young age or they were orphans, or chosen or whatever. You just gotta prove to them that guys like us are Justiciars through and through. Once you’re in though, you earn promotions like any Justiciar, results and unquestioning loyalty.

You have made the right choice, and others will follow in your footsteps. Now, get to your instructors!

OOC: I don't think you have paper emu. How can you write books? :confused: Personally, I gotta say I loved your first story. Everyone loves a maniac! :D

no paper? :( well its erm papyrus or something :sad:

Edit: Also i'm glad someone liked my stories

Its a tablet....problem solved

Book worms would be so toned

Missionary Work

Clouds steam billowed up from the bow of the ship as it slid effortlessly through the chilled waters, displacing both the fusing ice and fragments. A cold wind snapped in from the west and shook the men to their core. All in all, there were around forty men sitting in a semicircle on the rocking boat. Some, having seen many more winters than the others, were bundled in thick furs- while the rest had been foolish enough to simply wear only one or two layers.

Despite the fact that the men were gathered together, the ship was much larger than it appeared. While the bases were still the same- a low-lying trireme- the ship had a layer of wood serving as both a roof and another deck- the standard Sloop. Most of the cargo had been crammed down in the lower deck while the men were forced above. Some of the men- around half- were naturally the sailors. Some of the others were the traders to whom the cargo belonged to. Others had come to serve the One as missionaries and wore a small patch of white sown into their furs.

Out of the forty men on board, only two were of any importance- an old man sitting in the back and a young man sitting on a bench near him. The old man was, oddly, sleeping up against the side of the ship. His long gray hair was tied loosely behind his neck and he wore a couple layers of thick furs to protect against the cold weather.

The other man, much younger, stared broodingly at the men propelling the ship along. In one hand the man clutched a metal star (to the point of digging it into his fleshy hands), and the other was firmly attached to the railing. His dark brown, a shade almost reaching a black color, hung down loosely in front of his clenched emerald eyes. He was one of the few young men who had decided to follow their elder’s advice with clothing.

It was over two months since the ship had taken its mission and set off from Vael Dash with the cargo and the missionaries- on both a trade and religious mission. Normally a simple trip like this one wouldn’t have taken so long, but the sailors had bungled the entire voyage and were far beyond schedule.

“I’ve already told you a thousand times Daen, I just can’t let you become a priest. One must know their own life before they can even consider pointing others in direction of their life. You’re much too young to officially study the Durma.”

The boy sat and listened, his head hung low- situated across from the priest.. The boy’s dark brown hair fell down over his face and hid his disenchanted visage. His chest fell from disappointment before he rose from the deteriorating seat. “Yes father.” The boy muttered as he walked down the aisle.

The church- as nearly every Arcadian one was- was large enough to provide shelter for the people in the frigid cold. A stone chimney had been erected over a large wood fireplace that was proving the heat for the large wooden building. The church had just began to become crowded as people made their way for services- and indeed rows of corresponding benches had been set up for that night’s prayers.

The boy reached the large oaken door and hauled it open, allowing the church to be filled with a cold breeze. The breeze filled into the large wood church and blew various papers around, as if toying with them. What would have once shaken the people to the core now made little difference as they had become used to the weather- in fact the only trouble was having to chase the papyrus down.

“Daen wait.” The rich voice called out from behind the boy. The boy paused in the doorway as the priest jogged down the aisle. “Here. Don’t go too far.” He said sternly, pushing a few coins into the boy’s hand. “Make sure you’re back before services.” The boy began to nod only to find the priest had already turned around.

The ship finally came to a rest with a low thud against the wooden pier. A round of muttering rose up from the men as they stood up, stretched out sore muscles, and debarked from the ship. It had taken two and a half months of crawling along the coast for the ship to finally reach Unias, the capital of Norvalin. The boy shuddered as he stepped onto the solid wood, the frigid weather being much more than he was used to- even with the thick layers of clothing.

The older man let out a booming laugh and rested a large, furry hand on the boy’s shoulder. “Come. The inn is just some ahead.” He said while laughing, pointing over a hilly crest to the town that lay beyond vision. The boy watched as nearly every man- sailor or not- made their way from the docks over the hill to the town beyond, following the cold stone. The boy was snapped out of his thoughts as the old man pushed him forwards, a round of laughs echoing from the other men.

The boy, slightly blushing, stumbled his way over the stone to the compact town beyond. It wasn’t that large- compared to Vael Dash- but it was clearly larger than the other towns the ship had stopped at during its journey. A series of stone roads twirled their way through the town and led to most of the major buildings. Daen could easily spot the military academy and the various public buildings sitting alongside the roads.

The man prodded the boy along until they finally reached an inn, oddly, resting in the middle of the road. The road dashed along its path until it reached the inn and then split off into two separate roads heading away from each other in a diagonal path. The man laughed, booming again, and happily made his way towards the large oak door. He pounded his feet on the mat, shaking the loose snow off, and clambered into the large building. The boy took suit and entered the warm building, shutting the heavy door behind him.

The inside of the inn was indeed warm. The building was composed of rich pine wood that you could smell for a mile, despite the obvious aging the wood had undergone. Numerous lanterns hung from the walls and illuminated the building. The build was packed to the limit with people from all walks of life, including the people Daen had just met on the boat. It reminded the boy of a Sunday night back in Vael Dash, just after the nightly prayers had been taken care of. Normally the boy would had a hard time making his way through the throng of people, but he just followed along after the man- the guy was huge. They made their way over to the innkeeper to secure their room.

The boy plodded along through the freshly fallen snow, kicking it as he went along. The sun had set for the day and, through the falling snow, the boy could see the moon peeking its head out of under a large cloud. Despite the snow and the winds people still bustled in the city. Vael Dash had become recently become infamous in Arcadia for being an all-night town- one could find people walks its roads, enjoying its taverns, and just being at all hours of the night.

The boy made his way through the crowds of people, humming the lyrics of a hymn under his breath that had been prominent at the services that day. The coins given earlier by his father still weighed heavily in his pocket and the boy had already decided to make his way to one of his favorite spots- the Fallen Hero, a rustic inn set off against the Rydos.

The boy ambled on in his stroll, taking in the sights of the capital. Of all the cities in Arcadia, only Venix could compare to the sights and opportunities offered by Vael Dash- one could find everything the needed in the city and more. A unique feature that life in the city offered. The boy could see where the work crews had been working on the Marble Tomb earlier, forced to abandon their work only due to the snow.

The boy plodded along the Rydan [1], watching as various ships on the Crested River trudged along- aiming for the docks located at the other end of the city. Houses of the nobility lined both sides of the road and were offset by a thick stone wall as to keep the masses from intruding in their personal lives. The boy felt a smile break across his face as he spotted the tiny building in the distance.

The smile broke out into a full grin as he spotted a large head bobbing up in a candlelit window. The boy bypassed the small docks set off to the set of the inn and pulled the heavy pine door open- stamping his feet on the woolen mat before entering the cramped tavern.

“One room for two.” The old man stated, writing his signature on the ledger. The two were holed up in front of the innkeeper, an old woman way past her prime who had just shoved a ledger in front of the old man. The woman nodded after the man signed and pulled a copper key off the wall and handed it to the man. With a gruffly ‘thank you’, the man and boy made their way from the register into forum. The man let out a low yawn. “Long trip. Can’t wait for a good night’s sleep for once.” He said smiling. “I’ll be up in the room. Come up whenever you want.” Then the man turned off and went up a large set of stairs situated to the right, leaving the boy alone in the throng of people.

Eventually, after tiring of standing still and looking ridiculous, the boy moved from the large forum into the equally large bar. Small, wooden circular tables had been cramped into the room, with wooden stools placed down instead of chairs. Lanterns hung, once again, from the walls and were placed in the middles of the tables. People crowded the room and, despite the cramped conditions, laughed and babbled on to each other.

Daen spotted an open stool against the bar, something rare, and managed to snag it before anyone else. The bar was an antiquity at best- a large plank of wood resting on a series of interlinking wooden boards arranged to support the bar. The top of the bar had been overlaid with a thin layer of polished marble. A plump woman stood behind the bar, filling glasses with a frothy liquid. She made her way over to Daen and politely asked for his preference- not that it really matter, as the bar seemed only to carry Arcadian Tash.

The boy felt a grin creep across his face as the rich brew reminded him of home. He swirled the dark liquid around with a finger and watched as the various spices continued to dissolve. He took in the rich beauty of the drink, staring the night away before he finally headed upstairs many hours into the night.

“Well, well, well! Look at just who it is.” The barmaid said, having slight trouble at keeping a dry grin from her face. The boy laughed and made his way over to the bar and sat down on one of the unoccupied stools. “You’re in luck Daen. He’s just about to start”. The barmaid winked, thumbing over a man setting up chairs in front of a podium. “Thanks Myaa.” The boy laughed, getting comfortable on the stool as a large man took the stage. He cleared his voice before starting to talk to the small crowd.

“Greetings to my brothers of faith.” The man said dryly, winking at the crowd. “Years have gone by since the coming of the saint and yet the world has not begun to hear his word. Why is that? Is it because our forefathers were too occupied dealing with other nations, other problems, to focus on what truly matters in this world? Or is it because no man has yet to his personal task?

You see, in order for men to hear the true word of the One, someone must speak it! In order for the spark of the light of the one to shine, someone must light the candle! It came to me in a dream I had a few weeks ago. I saw, in my dream, a single candle burning in a windowsill. The flame on the candle began to flicker, as if about to be extinguished. But then, out of the blue, a hand reaches down and places another candle beside it! And then another! And another! And what started out as one candle became a multitude of candles lighting the entire world!

And when I woke in the morning, I knew what I had to do- I must spread the word of the One to the world. I have been touring the country since then, arranging groups to travel the world and preach the word of the One. And as such I have arrived here, in this town, to arrange a mission to the far north. I’m counting on all of you of faith to join my missions and help spread the word of the one to the north!.

OOC: Yes Imago, I made stuff up. I didn't really say anything bad anyways. ;]. First of two.

EDIT: I tend just to say papryus.

Top Bottom