The Vanguard

1889 said:
This story has never been boring, but I think choxorn means that we like stories about kicking ass too.
Exactly.
@Basket: Great story update! DESTROY THEM ALL!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:devil:

Dude, Drasha just wiped out like twenty percent of the ENTIRE MAP!!

Yeah yeah, I know, you want to see another twenty percent, and another, and so on until she runs out of map, but then this is sci-fi and so the Gen'Shar could just move on to OTHER PLANETS after that, which means I'm gonna have to come up with a sequel somehow......

Dear Avatars, where does it all end???

Great update, the comment about the well was hilarious. :lol:

BTW Is the actual game still in progress or have you finished it long ago?

Game is still in progress. A while back I played WAY ahead, but I'm just about caught up now.

If you're not writing a comic book about it, the scenario actually plays in a few hours. :)

Dude, this is awesome. PLEASE daily updates. It actually has a story along with being funny.

:eek:

Omigod, Emp. You have no idea how impossible that is.

Early in the thread, I was getting them out pretty quick, but the episodes were very rough and ready. As I refined my methods, the amount of work per episode went WAY up.

The story is actually part of the problem. Opening a plotline is easy. Now that I've got several running at once, I spend a lot of time staring at the wall and trying to keep all the spaghetti untangled. The storylines need to be done in the right order or this will become a....well, spaghetti Western isn't exactly the right word, considering most of the protagonists are considerably more violent than any cowboy you ever saw. :)

I know, I know... I wasn't really expecting it... anyway, mainly that post was to subscribe :D

HE... POSTED... WITHOUT... AN... UPDATE... :mad:

How about "Spaghetti Space Opera?"

NO!!!! dam it... when will i learn to look at the end of a thread to see if a story is finished before starting to read it... i just read everything up to now... and now i have to wait!!! NOOOO!!!!

update! quick! now! 5 minutes ago!!!!

Come on, give him a break, it's only been 5 days since the last update. I still don't excuse him from posting w/out an update a few posts ago. :mad:

WOOT! Less than three weeks AGAIN!! I'm on a roll!

(Or merely slacking slightly less than usual, depending how you look at it) :)

Confusing, but great! And hey! you did it in less than 3 weeks! You are way faster than WeaselOp! :)

Basket, this story keeps getting better. Think about adding a sound track. :cool:

Great idea, 1889! I am busy trying to picture how this will turn out! Something tells me something verrrrrrry bad happens in the story, but then it's solved and everybody lives happily ever after! Well, everybody that's a Gen'shar, that is. :cool:

Will you? :D

Top Bottom