FFH lore

Varn is probably fairly tolerant of people with hormonal disorders.

How often are there full moons in the world of FfH and how long does one last?

Let mee, this is what I have in my notes:

Astrology

Greater Constellations:

Night Sun (Lugus)- Crosses the sky opposite the moon and at 2AM on a full moon is blocked by the moon for 10 minutes.

Hunters Bow (Amathaon)- Always pointing toward the north.

Bronze Owl (Sirona)

Eye of the Heavens (Nantosuelta)- When before the Open Tome all good Mage spells are cast as if 2 levels higher, all evil Mage spells are at 2 levels lower (1/month).

Arms of God (Sucellus)- When above the Scales of Balance all good Priest spells are cast as if 2 levels higher, all evil Priest spells are at 2 levels lower, neutral Priest spells are at 1 level lower (1/month).

Shield of Valor (Junil)

Scales of Balance (Dagda)- When the Arms of God and the Blazing Sword are directly left and right, all neutral Priest spells are cast as if 1 level higher, all good and evil are cast as if 1 level lower (2/month).

Grey Shroud (Arawn)

Great Tree (Cernunnos)

Open Tome (Oghma)

Sleeping Dragon (Kilmorph)- Dark Constellation

Silver Tears (Danalin)- Dark Constellation, follows the moon, laments for the evils of the world

Hero's Pegasus (Tali)- Dark Constellation

Raging Phoenix (Bhall)- Dark Constellation

Great Serpant (Agares)- Dissapears at 2AM when the moon is full causing the entire sky to darken for 10 minutes

Thieves Signal (Mammon)- Fades 2 minutes before the great Serpant dissapears

Obsidion Scepter (Aeron)

Jeweled Mask (Esus)

Blazing Sword (Camulos)- When above the Scales of Balance all evil Priest spells are cast as if 2 levels higher, all good are at 2 levels lower, neutral are at 1 level lower (1/month)

Midnight Candle (Ceridwen)- When before the Open Tome all evil Mage spells are cast as if 2 levels higher, and good are at 2 levels lower (1 month)

Hungry Wolf (Mulcarn)- Missing Constellation

Lesser Constellations:

Broken Man (The Warrior, The Passage-elven, The Soulforge-dwarven)- The symbol of Perserverance, the story varies but always involves the man continueing to try when most others would have given up to acclomplish something great. The Barbarians see it as a warrior who fights and kills his enemy even after he has suffered a fatal wound. The elves see it as the elf who after being poisoned by an orc arrow manages to run, crawl, and drag himself back to the elven village where he warns his people of the attack and then dies, and a pure white tree sprouts from where he dies, from which the elves quickly make arrows that fire through the orcs shields and armor, saving the village (man those elves are long winded). The dwarves see it as the smith who works at the forge until his heart gives out, leaving his last piece of work, a mighty warhammer, as a relic of the dwarven kingdom.

Three Brothers (Two Brothers, The Kings-elven)- The symbol of Courage. Made of three stars, one white, one blue and one black (those that don't see the black star call in Two Brothers). A tale of Heroism and Valor, of three brothers daring to challenge the gods themselves and with their courage alone, succeed.

Calendar

7 Days per Week, 28 Days per Month, 84 Days per Season, 336 Days per Year

Monday Moon Day, Day of the Moon 1 8 15 22
Tuesday Tree's Day, Day of Nature 2 9 16 23
Wednesday Wind Day, Day of the Wind 3 10 17 24
Thursday Day of the Earth 4 11 18 25
Friday Fire Day, Day of Fire 5 12 19 26
Saturday Day of the Ocean 6 13 20 27
Sunday Sun Day, Day of the Sun 7 14 21 28

4 Weeks per Month, 12 Weeks per Season, 48 Weeks per Year

First Week Full Moon (on the 1st of the Month)
Second Week Dark Moon
Third Week No Moon (on the 14th of the Month)
Fourth Week Bright Moon

12 Months per Year, 3 Months per Season

Alturiak; The Claw of Winter \
Ches of the Sunsets > Spring
Tarsakh of the Storms /

Mirtul; The Melting \
Kythorn; The Time of Flowers > Summer
Flamerule; Summertide /

Eleasias; Highsun \
Eleint; The Fading > Autumn
Marpenoth; Leafall /

Uktar; The Rotting \
Nightal; The Drawing Down > Winter
Hammer; Deepwinter /

4 Seasons per Year

Spring Season of Air, Time of Storms
Summer Season of Fire, Time of Growth
Autumn Season of Earth, Time of Harvest
Winter Season of Water, Time of Rest

So I guess once a month. I think I got the month names from the forgotten relams.

Loki, does number 1232 has any special meaning? I always thought it were "random numbers" because Loki was taken.

Could we set 1 turn to represent 1 season rather than a year? I would bring more realsitic timeline. (But then if 1 turn=1 year then you can just look at the date and know how many turns you played)

Top Bottom