Civ 4 Sucession Game Registration Thread!

I am looking for players to try a space victory with a "no cottages" variant. You can register here and prove the farmers supremacy

EDIT : Roster full

Always war cultural challenge.

Check it out >>HERE<<

New game starting up ... vanilla 1.61 ...
King of Prussia

Frederick ... Emperor ... random map ...

Thank you for your interest! But, the roster is now full.

ALTERNATES NEEDED - ROSTER OPEN!!!

We need a couple of alternates for this game...we currently about to go to war (almost modern...WWI ish) and need an alternate to take Cosmichail's place until he comes back (he may or may not be back...we think his house move went awry). Also another alternate needed for when any other player can't play and doesn't pick up in the 24 hour window. This alternate will probably get a good number of turnsets. So, head on over to the game thread and apply.

Game: Warlords 2.08
Map: Fractal
Size: Standard
Speed: Epic
Difficulty: Prince
Victory: Conquest or Domination only

All other settings are normal.

After a fair hiatus away from SG games, I've now got the time to get one up and running that I wanted to start last summer but didn't have the time.

Very loosely based on the 13th Century Crusades

ROOSTER - CLOSED
JesusOnEez
Alternate 1
Rince
Mice
Vra379971

Cosmichail - MIA
Alternate 2

Game thread here!

I'd like to kick off a Monarch SG. I'm not sure where to take it though, and a "vanilla" SG of "let's see where it goes" would be a bit bland. On the other hand, I'm not really experienced enough with variants in [civ4]. Ah well. We'll see who joins in and what happens.

Some more details: Monarch/Shuffle/Epic/Standard/Raging Barbs/Random all else

Players: eldar, Bede, Admiral Kutzov, room for 3 more.

The thread's here.

Yena01 - The Promised Land

New game starting up ... vanilla 1.61 ... Terra Map ...

I have found that the Terra map makes for interesting games, and want to share the fun. Join me in the quest for the promised land!

The game starts here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=216668

EDIT: roster full. Feel free to lurk in the thread :)

Top Bottom