Civ 4 Sucession Game Registration Thread!

We need a roster for http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=217478. druid 03-the ninjas

TOKUGAWA
DEITY
AW
RAGING BARBARIANS
CONTINENTS
TEMPERATE
LOW SEA LEVEL
STANDARD SIZE
6 OPPONENTS
NO-TECH TRADING

Variant rules ( there should be some shouldn't it , its pretty unwinnable otherwise )

We start with 6 spies in 6 AI capitals . 6 submarines in the coastal waters. And 6 sleath bombers in our capital. To finance all the pillagings our spies do we start with 100,000 gold in our treasury. The turn after finding our city Scotland yard will be produced in our capital. We are not allowed universal suffrange to hurry buildings /units till we research democracy ourselves. We get 4 merchants in the beginning to join to the city to compensate for the unit upkeep.

Between our spies and sleath bombers, we will be trying to give Ai a no road,improvements variant , the counterpart of bryzantine dromon in civ3 conquests. Our sumbarines will strip the Ai's of coastal improvements and a navy

spy replacements on the other continent can be done using our submarines.

For those who have been following RBW2 - ANGRY KOREA MAN (and even those who haven't) and would like the opportunity to play, please see this post!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

A Noble Beginning

I've been lurking these forums for some time and decided to finally get in on the succession action with a game oriented towards newer players such as myself. The idea would hopefully be to learn from each other and perhaps one or two more experienced players could join to help point out our flaws and make sure we don't get too off track. I think it'd be great if one of these experienced players could start us out on the first set of turns and pick the civ (or we could just discuss it here, I have little preference in who I play as).

Slot 1: tycoonist
Slot 2: Tivrames
Slot 3: Codeman
Slot 4: FlamingLnfernal
Slot 5: mrwhite89

Thread Link

Roster for AZ-01: Donut World is now full. If you want to join later, keep lurking in case we have dropouts.

Major settings are: Warlords 2.08, great plains toroidal map, no vassal states.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=222818

Current roster:

1. azaris
2. dawn
3. Sealot
4. eznihm
5. Aoxomoxoa
6. Orion071
7. Codeman

Special advisor: Rex

ALTERNATES NEEDED - ROSTER OPEN!!!

We need a couple of alternates for this game...we currently about to go to war (almost modern...WWI ish) and need an alternate to take Cosmichail's place until he comes back (he may or may not be back...we think his house move went awry). Also another alternate needed for when any other player can't play and doesn't pick up in the 24 hour window. This alternate will probably get a good number of turnsets. So, head on over to the game thread and apply.

Game: Warlords 2.08
Map: Fractal
Size: Standard
Speed: Epic
Difficulty: Prince
Victory: Conquest or Domination only

All other settings are normal.

After a fair hiatus away from SG games, I've now got the time to get one up and running that I wanted to start last summer but didn't have the time.

Very loosely based on the 13th Century Crusades

ROOSTER - OPEN
JesusOnEez
Alternate 1
Rince
Mice
Vra379971

Cosmichail - MIA
Alternate 2

Game thread in my sig.

Looking for riders to take up arms under the banner of "SPEED".

• Version: Warlords 2.08
  • Difficulty: Monarch, (or Prince, if AW)
  • Map: Pangea, Balanced
  • Speed: Epic
  • Civ: Genghis Khan, (Mongolia, Aggressive & Imperialistic)
  • Variant: Need for Speed
  • Victory: All enabled, but preferably Conquest/Dominations
  • Options: maybe AW, maybe Raging Barbarians, to be decided once roster is fixed

Need for speed simply means one rule: only units with 2 or more movement points can leave the city.

Sign Up Here. While Slots Last. (EDIT: Don't be fooled by the thread being on page 2. It's because Rex and I in the same SG usually results in lots of useless clatter. We still need 2 more! One more, just one more!) 5 regular slots taken up.

Current Roster:
- GreyFox
- Rex Tyrannus
- ChrTh
- Ralph Jackson
- Bede
- maybe open

I've just opened up 'Cultivating a dose of Anglophillia!' which is a Monarch Cultural game with Elizabeth at the helm. A few of the players on the initial roster are still struggling at this level, so there are 'handpicked' AI rivals. There's one free spot, although the roster may include some drop-outs.

The LK planning thread is trying to determine ideas to start the next 2 LK series games.

The discussion now includes trying to determine if the problem is lack of interest in Warlords and do I need to drop back to vanilla.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=132477

Game thread here.

A while ago, a game was started by UltimateGP in which the aim was to control all the oil by the end of the game, and ideally sell it for big profits. The game didn't finish due to a slightly unreliable SG leader, and the fact that the variant didn't really kick in until the late game.

I thought the general idea was a good one though, so here's my take.

The Variants
We must control all copper, iron and aluminium resources in the world.
We have to be selling (for gold only) at least one of the above metal resources to every civ by the end of the game. That's active deals at games end making Diplomacy a bit more fun.
We must NOT wipe out any civilization...they are paying customers after all.

:eek:

Game : Warlords (latest patch)
Landmass : Fractal
Speed : Epic
Size : Standard
Difficulty : Monarch
Leader : Shaka
Victory Conditions : All enabled including Time
Our Victory Condition : Any. Completing the variant is our primary goal.
Sea Level : High (I find Fractal and this setting gives some cool shaped landmasses sometimes)

All other settings are default.

ROOSTER CLOSED
JesusOnEez
frankcor
vra379971
Lucky1972
Greyfox

Our SG A Noble Beginning has unfortunately had two people drop out mid-way through because of real life responsibilities and so we are in need of 2 replacements. Here's the basis of our SG:

A Noble Beginning

Version: Vanilla
Difficulty: Prince
Map: Standard Pangaea
Climate: Random
Water level: Random
Starting Era: Ancient
Speed: Normal
Civ: TBD

I've been lurking these forums for some time and decided to finally get in on the succession action with a game oriented towards newer players such as myself. The idea would hopefully be to learn from each other and perhaps one or two more experienced players could join to help point out our flaws and make sure we don't get too off track. I think it'd be great if one of these experienced players could start us out on the first set of turns and pick the civ (or we could just discuss it here, I have little preference in who I play as).

And the link again: A Noble Beginning

Thanks for your time!

Top Bottom