Many Leaders Game 2 - Sword Training

Ozbenno: are we all aiming for the same victory condition? Space?

Could you pick me a leader? (Obviously not one of the selected AI civs). I'm not too bothered about playing a new leader or new civ coz there's plenty of other new stuff to absorb.

Ozbenno: are we all aiming for the same victory condition? Space?

Could you pick me a leader? (Obviously not one of the selected AI civs). I'm not too bothered about playing a new leader or new civ coz there's plenty of other new stuff to absorb.

Go for whatever victory condition you want. This is a BtS training game of sorts. Non-competitive :mischief:

I'll pick one of the spare new leaders for you.

Ok i decided on a conquest for my game, Maybe i'll play with the always war option.

On my situation, EB Games hasn't got it in stock yet so TODAY i am finally going to get it. I hope..

Is the AI location etc going to be the same for every save? If so, I recommend we do our turn reports in spoiler tags -- at least for the first few turnsets -- to prevent unnecessary advantage for the late-players (which includes myself).

CHrTH is your avatar a pig or a dog?

Chi-hooa-hooa

(I have so far resisted the urge to put GabTh (aka Bizarro ChrTh) in my avatar, mostly because I've had the current avatar so long that even I use it to identify my posts)

It turns out that I won't be getting BtS anytime soon so my spot is up for grabs.

Is the AI location etc going to be the same for every save? If so, I recommend we do our turn reports in spoiler tags -- at least for the first few turnsets -- to prevent unnecessary advantage for the late-players (which includes myself).

Yep, saves are identical except the human leader, AI location, resource location. So good point (I forgot to mention) all reports to be in a spoiler tag.

About the spoiler tags , they are for players joining the game late right? We can read all reports if we are playing that turnset as i see it. Ozbenno may have a different opinion on this.

It means you may get more info than you would in a standard game, but it's the only way you can enjoy comparing your situation to that of other players.

Maybe people want to play the game as straight as possible, but it means that you are playing a solo game until the end, after maybe 2 months, when you can compare.

It seems more interesting to accept a bit of extra knowledge, and be able to see the variance as we all play the turnsets. Otherwise the comparison is only for the lurkers.

Having said that, espionage can mean there is a big difference in what is revealed in each save so ... hmm.

Edit; We are plying Hemisphere so the turnset when the other continent is revealed might be spoilered.On the other hand it turned out last time that all payers met the other continent in the same turnset so it wasn't a problem.

I still think that reports should be in spoilers. Once you've reported your own game, of course you're free to look at everyone elses game. You are going to get some info that you don't have already in your own game but alot less than reading the report before you play your won turns.

Having said that, this is a training game, so if stuff is discussed/revealed without spoilers its not the end of the world.

EDIT: I've got about half the saves done as well.

I still think that reports should be in spoilers. Once you've reported your own game, of course you're free to look at everyone elses game. You are going to get some info that you don't have already in your own game but alot less than reading the report before you play your won turns.

Having said that, this is a training game, so if stuff is discussed/revealed without spoilers its not the end of the world.

EDIT: I've got about half the saves done as well.

Absolutely we don't read reports before playing. I agree with spoilers for that reason.

We're sort of low on new leaders atm.

I'd like to see double-ups possible, once you're going to a different goal...

That said, on behalf of the African Continent, I'll take Zara Yaqob and Ethiopia.

To what win? Diplo or Cultural. If Diplo, it'll be Diplo by UN as I want to play full game.

OMG! I'm glad I didn't miss this!!! :D

Well, MLG one was my first prince victory... I think I may try this one out. I just have one tiny little problem: no sign of BtS in Brazil. :(

Having that said, I'll sign up as Alexander, if you don't mind, Ozzy. I think I'll have a good compare material with my previous game... And it should not matter if I start later or not, as the only thing new is the Phalanx. I swear I won't try a Phalanx rush! ;)

My turns:
BC-4000 to BC-2000
BC-2000 to BC-0375
BC-0375 to AD-0800
AD-0800 to AD-1400
AD-1400 to AD-1655

I GOT BTS!!! WOOT

so i'm sticking with my plan, not that good with warmongering so i'm practicing in bts with Augustas's new traits.

Edit: And i'm going for a conquest victory!

Top Bottom