Rise and Rule for Civ3:Conquests

Where can I download v1.03 of this MOD? Is this the latest version? I believe I've downloaded v1.02 from the first page but do not see any link to 1.03 or others. Any help would be appreciated. This looks like a great mod. I just bought and installed Civ3, so I'm pretty excited to try it out. I'm looking for the most long and drawn out games possible with the most variety. I'm thinking this is the mod for me. Any help getting me up-to-date with the latest version would be appreciated. Thanks!

how can ı get the missing icons such as some units and some city improvements.

There's a graphics patch around here somewhere. Should be easy to find.

Where can I download v1.03 of this MOD? Is this the latest version? I believe I've downloaded v1.02 from the first page but do not see any link to 1.03 or others. Any help would be appreciated. This looks like a great mod. I just bought and installed Civ3, so I'm pretty excited to try it out. I'm looking for the most long and drawn out games possible with the most variety. I'm thinking this is the mod for me. Any help getting me up-to-date with the latest version would be appreciated. Thanks!

Right here.

v1.03 is just a small update (1.17 MB) right? It says that it is a BETA in the post. Has the BETA turned into the official 1.03? Just wanna make sure I'm all up-to-date before starting my new big game with this MOD. Thanks!

Sadly, that's as official as it gets. There's a 1.04 d/l somewhere, but honestly I don't remember where. I think it's in one of DocT's succession games.

the mod give errors which ı couldnt understand..i ve played it 2 times and it gave error about 'ship of the line',ı tried again and ı produced a ship of the line and there was no problem.after that it gave an error about german infantry so ı entered the edit mode there seems german infantry but game gave error..
Consequntly,game always give errors ı cant understand it..
can somebody help me??

Ok--I've been playing 1.02 for months, just upgraded to 1.04, and now the game crashes when someone tries to build (I assume) the Shaolin Monk, as I get the error "Can't find warrior monk.ini". I have PTW, I've played 1.02 for a LONG while, hadn't had this problem before. I had the problem when I was Tibet on my last game, and just skipped building them for that game, but now it must be one of my opponents (Japan is in the game).
I tried copying the Shaolin Monk folder from PTW to the RAR art/units folder, tried changing shaolin monk.in to warrior monk.ini, nothing seems to work. Any suggestions as to what else I could do or what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

(BTW, I LOVE this mod--it is by far the best. I also like Heretic Cata's My Mod for a different experience, but nothing compares to the versatility of RAR, so muchas gracias to ALL who helped put this together!!!!

Edit: OK--I found the Monk Warrior folder in the PTW extras file (don't know why it wasn't just accessing it there like its done in the past), so I just copied it and put it in the RAR/ART/Units folder and will see if this works.

civ3.bernskov.com has been down for a long time now. Can anybody post the installer on another server?

from the first page:

Important: To be able to play RaR, you need the unit animation folders "World War II" and "Medieval Japan". These folders were part of the PtW addon, but are not included in C3C. However, the files are available to download individually here.
Or alternatively, just get the 'Extras Patch' containing only the units used in the RAR mod.

Does anybody know where I can find this extras patch? The links at the official civilization site dont work either.

I am getting failures everytime I try to play. Its saying I am missing a file called cultivation-small.pcx. Anyone know where I can find this file?

Doc TS -- question for you about Goody Huts and techs. I had been playing Deity level and doing well. I skipped Sid level and went to the Doc TS level. When my Scout hit a Goody huts they only found maps at your level -- no techs or gold. Is that on purpose?

I have played 3 games so far, barely keeping pace with the AIs. They get me on tech and Wonders at this level. I know that they have more on startup and I have dealt with that. I don't mind the aggression, I just hoped to catch a break on a tech or two in a goody hut and get some gold also.

Thanks, this level as brought some extra excitement back into the game. I was able to outproduce the AI on Deity with no problem. No I have to really work at it.

Is there a way to use this mod and also be able to use a world map?

All the new units are incredible in the mod.

Thanks for any responses!:)

I found a really large map for for civ conquests actually 2 of them.
I wanted to see if they can be used with this MOD. Also can you actually play more than the 915 turns or does the game just end?

I am new to this so bear with me.

Thanks again!:)

Do you know, how to import the world map into the RaR-Mod with the Editor?

You can play beyond the 915 turns, but that won't count for the stats.

Help!

I've downlaoded the 1.02 version and 1.03 extended version, the 915 turn game, but for some reason, the game still ends at turn 540.

How do I continue onto 915 turns instead of 540?

Top Bottom