• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civ4 BTS Patch v3.13 is up

Yes thankyou for not including the blitz promo on ships, what else has been left out i wonder!

wow, great! anyone know if there will be any problems if installing this when I already have Solver's patch?

Yes thankyou for not including the blitz promo on ships, what else has been left out i wonder!

Can anyone confirm that?
It was in the changelog by alexman was it not?

This a sad deception for me. It would have been fun.

Still, thanks for the patch.

*Last movement of Beethoven's 9th symphony playing (Ode to joy)*

Just testing... looks good so far ( like especially the +100% bonus on intercontinental trade routes by Feitoria and Custom Houses ) ;)
Yeah I was looking at that...

So is the Civilopedia wrong, or did Fixaris not make the change?

Yeah I was looking at that...

So is the Civilopedia wrong, or did Fixaris not make the change?

Check the spoiler below
Spoiler :

The change was made.... Civilopedia has it right too ;)

Can anyone confirm that?
It was in the changelog by alexman was it not?

This a sad deception for me. It would have been fun.

Still, thanks for the patch.

*Last movement of Beethoven's 9th symphony playing (Ode to joy)*

Blitz is in there, for some reason the patch didn't replace the XML when it first installed, i re-installed the patch, as this is somthing i tend to do if things dont work properly first time round an the problem appears to be resolved, i also checked the xml files an the 100% trade bonus is indeed in there

on second thought... UGH! I was really looking forward to GG Privateers with Blitz.

This is good news. Now i can quit losing in poker and start winning in civ again. Saves lot of $

Check the spoiler below
Spoiler :

The change was made.... Civilopedia has it right too ;)

I'm confused now. What did they change then?

I thought custom houses gave +100% foreign intercontinent trade before. According to the change, they now give +100% foreign trade instead of what is was I typed first.

Looks good!
Hate to be a whinger, but one thing that hasn't been fixed though...
Started a new game, founded my first new city around 2600BC, with a couple of squares between my borders and the border of the second celtic city. Very next turn, "the citizens of uMgungundlovu are rightfully asking to join the celtic empire..."

Multi-player games are not working well for me, with the new patch. I tried one, and we keep going out of sync with each other, even at the very start of the game. A reload fixes it temporarily, but it always happens again. This never happened before. Something tells me we are going to have a 3.13.1 soon.

Time for a newb question. If I set this laptop to hibernate, will I lose all my progress on the download?

This is probably a stupid question, but I would guess that any modded XML's arn't going to be any good after installing the patch? If so, do we have to delete them manually or does the patch take care of it?

@ BYC

You're right... mismeaningful writing of Changelog ?

I noticed one thing... they changed the Portuguese diplo music... Now it souns more like real Portuguese Guitar music :woohoo:

Besides the changes on AI and game mechanics, I notice a significant performance increase on my laptop, even though my speccs aren't that bad (2 GB RAM, nvidia 8700 M, Centrino Duo 2,0)

The global view is still choppy though, but once below the clouds: yeah ! :lol:

I have a problem. The culture isn't showing for buildings when I put a build order. See attached screenshots. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Top Bottom