European Diplomacy Three- True World War

Errm, as far as I'm aware the treaty of world trade is more acurately descibed as treaty of everyone trades with me. That's all it is, me trading with the world. I did just offer if you wanted to trade with me.

Mexico is also open to all trade, just tell me if you want to.

The SSSR Is open to trade with all. We recognize the need of a nation to trade and expand.

Mali is always open to trade.
Here, Champagne for everyone.
Now, let's talk about our interest commission... How does 2% sounds ?
More champagne ?
Heres' a pen by the way.

The Empire of Europe would love to trade with all. However, due to the hostile actions of our neighbor, it is unfortunate that our trade routes have been blocked. We urge all nations to stop trading with this warmonger in protest to his actions. We would also like to thank the great nation of China to coming to our aid in this time of need. I hope before the year is out that Europe can be bringing in rare goods from across the world and shipping out our fine wares to those interested (we make bloody good wine by the way). So, if any nation is willing to facilitate the trade of European goods through their borders to reach all points of the world, we would greatly appreciate it. I thank you in advance.

The European Prime Minister

President LightFang drew up a simple document. A simple one it was, but it would have far-reaching repercussions.

The Treaty of International Trade
The undersigned nations agree to
1. allow trade through their borders
2. trade with all nations of the undersigned.

-President LightFang of South Africa

The South Treaty

1. This is an agreement between Australlia and South Africa, hereby refered to as the undersigned, no other countries are involved.

2. The undersigned will agree to trade.

3. The undersigned will respect each other's claims to Antartica (and sea lanes), it had been previously agreed that the first nation to each territory would control it.

4. The undersigned will agree to an NAP.

5. The undersigned will not agree to any agreement with a third party that violates The South treaty in any way.

6. S.AFrica will not move loaded transports into any sea regions bordering a land province controlled by Australlia.

7. Australlia will not move loaded transports into a sea region bordering a land province controlled by S.Africa.

8. Clauses 6 and 7 apply only to Transports loaded with Infantry or Tanks, empty Transports and Battleships do not apply.

President Kol.
President LightFang of South Africa

I am insulted that the upstart little nation of Europe should even suggest that we cease trading with our neighbours, the Arabs, and I strongly suggest that others do the same. And my good comrade? How can you call yourself ''Peaceloving''? You are nothing more then a power-hungry, selfish and unholy devil of a ruler. You have brutrally crushed all attempts of your neighbours to take control of the land rightfully theirs. They will soon be liberated, I assure you. Australlia will never join your war, you are only lucky I have chosen to remain neutral, at least for the time being.

Treaty of Extreme Trade.

1. Mali will allow Australlia to trade through their territory so we can use Port Mau.
2. S. Africa will allow us to trade through their territory and act as a backup trade route between Myself and Mali, UAC, and the Americas in the case of Port Iran being attacked.
3. Mexico and Quebec will allow us to trade through their terrtiory to Chile.
4. USSR will allow us to use their land as a temporary trade link to China and Europe to maintain trade links during the war.

Kol.7
_______________ (Mali)
_______________ (S.Africa)
_______________ (USSR)
_______________ (Mexico)
_______________ (Quebec)

Why not just sign the Treaty of International Trade and get going with it. If you sign it, everybody will allow everybody to trade through territories. :S

-DERL Izipo of Mali

No you lot sign my treaty. (BTW, anyone that Ive been a complete bastard to, just Role play :p)

EDIT: One more treaty :p.

Treaty of Iran

1. The UAC will give temporary control of Iran to Australlia to maintain international trade during war time.
2. For every turn that Autrallia controls Iran it will give 10G to the UAC in payment.
3. Units form China or the UACmay pass through Iran but not fortify there or end a turn there.
4. When peace is declared or Australlia has gained other routes to trade with their partners, Iran will return to UAC control.
5. China will recognise Australlia's neutrality and will not invade Iran.

President Kol.
_____________ (UAC)
_____________ (China)

Benefit for Australlia (and world)
- Keeps trade open, if Iran changes hand in war it will have a period of neutrallity where rade links will be disrupted.

Benfits for UAC
- Trade between Australia and UAC will continue, more money for you.
- Less land for you to worry about defending.
- Still get the income.
- Less advatage for China, he wont get it.
- You'll get it back when the war ends.

Point 5
- China we are not joining the war on UAC's side we are meerly protecting our trade links. We will not garrisson troops there, so don't attack us

EDIT 2: S.Africa, we have agreed not to move loaded transports into the sea bordering Ape. We may be forced to go back on our word if this is not enforced on the Chileans as well, here is an ammended treaty, sorry about this.

The South Treaty

1. This is an agreement between Australlia, Chile and South Africa, hereby refered to as the undersigned, no other countries are involved.

2. The undersigned will agree to trade.

3. The undersigned will respect each other's claims to Antartica (and sea lanes), it had been previously agreed that the first nation to each territory would control it.

4. S.Africa and Australlia will agree to an NAP.

5. The undersigned will not agree to any agreement with a third party that violates The South treaty in any way.

6. S.Africa and Chile will not move loaded transports into any sea regions bordering a land province controlled by Australlia.

7. Australlia and Chile will not move loaded transports into a sea region bordering a land province controlled by S.Africa, including Ape region.

8. Australlia and South Africa will not move loaded transports into a sea region bordering a land province controlled by Chile.

9. Clauses 6, 7 and 8 apply only to Transports loaded with Infantry or Tanks, empty Transports and Battleships do not apply.

10. The breaking of this treaty will result in war against the offender by the undersigned.

President Kol.
_____________ (s.africa)
_____________ (chile)

Sorry everyone, I've been going a little overboard with all these treaties :p. Now go and sign them all.

-DERL Izipo of Mali
-Premier of the SSSR thomas.berubeg

-DERL Izipo of Mali
-President D'Artagnan of Quebec

-DERL Izipo of Mali
-First Chairman Nao Zedong of China

-DERL Izipo of Mali
-The European Prime Minister

In his palace in Victoria (Yes, his palace) President/Emperor Kol is sitting in his office writing threatening letters to Chile.

(A knock is heard.)

Kol: Enter!
Clerk: Sir, there's a treaty for you to sign.
Kol: Oooh, bring it here...(squints at name tag) ...Michael, you know how I love treaties, what's it about?
Clerk: Errr, trade sir..
(Hands President the treaty of international trade)
Kol: -silence-
Kol: -silence continues-
Clerk: Sir...?
Kol: Hahahahhahahaaaaa! They call this a treaty!!!
Clerk: Errr, well yes it says so right there in the title, sir.
Kol: How dare they waste my time with this? Two clauses! Not even any ominous small print! Bah! My granny could write better treaties then this, God bless her. Who sent it?
Clerk: President Lightfang sir.
Kol: Pfft, stupid foreigners. Angry words will be had, I assure you.
Clerk: You're not signing it?
Kol: Did China sign it?
Clerk: Well... Yes sir but that's no reason not t...
Kol: (Cutting him off) Pfft, Stupid foreigners.
Clerk: .... (Puppy eyes)...
Kol: Oh ffs give me the damn treaty. (Sighs)

-DERL Izipo of Mali
-The European Prime Minister
-His Magesty the Undying, Holy Aussie Emperor and Snow King of Antartica / President, Kol.7

Kol: Now off you trot... And take this to the Chilean embassy. (Handing him a large stack of papers.)

Top Bottom